View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM

"I have already toured this base. I will commit the layout of the Land Shark to memory, a guide would be pointless. Appointing yourself as a guide would be inappropriate utilization of a Mark 3 pilot, such a duty would be better served by lower ranking officers or non-combat personnel, you fall under neither category." Ambrosia replied calmly, she hadn't even glanced in their direction, the smell of the smoke didn't seem to faze her either, nor the sudden blast that had occurred before Trigger presented himself. She remained firm in place, her words rattling off with no directly distinct accent, although it could have been safe to assume she was from the Frontier.

"I'm laaaate! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" A young woman yelled as she rushed past soldiers and personnel ont he base, practically dancing around them with various documents one arm and a donut in the other that she stuffed into her mouth, skittering along the halls until she finally broke into the Hanger itself, seeing several people but in her panic she didn't watch her step, tripping over a capable and falling flat on her face, papers scattering around her before she sat up, holding her face,
"D'ooowwww.....!!" She whimpered, clenching her jaw quickly soon after and sniffling a little, once more looking around until she saw the prodigious talent that was her supervisor, almost immediately she got to her feet giving him a salute, which honestly made no sense since she wasn't really military, but she'd picked it up like a habit having hung around so many military types during her work,
"Sorry, sorry! I'll clean it all up right away, gimme a sec, be right there!" She yelled half nervously and bent down quickly to start picking things up.

As she scrambled for her papers she found herself staring at the boots of a soldier. It was Claire, she'd gotten there before Jerry, though she squatted down and started helping the young woman pick them up, however she stopped on a certain piece of paper, a document, with Ambrosia's face on it. She glanced up, over to where Trigger, Destroy, Gizmo and the new girl were, then back tot he document, though she then looked at Shirley,
"Is this-"
"Aaaaahhh-tut-tut-tut!!" Shirely cut her off, waving a hand in front of her face then putting a finger to her lips, "SSSsssshhh!!" She prompted the woman into silence and she nodded calmly, giving the papers to the scatter-brained scientist.

Claire stood calmly, slowly pacing towards the other pilots. She glared at the back of the head of Ambrosia, but clenched her jaw, part of her regretted ever crawling out of the bottle, but she couldn't ignore reality forever. Her attention turned briefly to the doors that she and Shirley had entered as they opened again. Jerry was there, his hair tied back as he walked with his hands in his pockets, though he grinned broadly,
"Yo! Trigger my man, I smell that smoke in here, told you not to put that thing so damn close to yer ass." He chuckled, eyeing up the rest of the team and finally Ambrosia, but he pulled aslight face, even without Destro here, he didn't think he could approach her, something about her was off, it was some kind of instinct,
"Hey big guy," He added as he closed in on Destro, staring up at the slightly taller man, "Y'know those things'll kill ya, right?" He warned with a smirk, he had made it a point to say that often and he always expected the same sort of reply.