Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 AM

BellyButton

January 1, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Look, it's Cessy!

I can't think of a better start to the new year than celebrating one of Mene's favorite NPCs. Belly's version of Cessy is so spot on - That dress! That scarf! That smile! Everything about it makes me happy. And I'm sure that Cessy herself would love to go out ice skating on a bright and snowy afternoon, with only her favorite stuffed animal to keep her company.

So congrats to Bellybutton! Your homage is much appreciated, it certainly brightened my day.

March 12, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
I just can't wait for Spring to finally get here. Green grass, sunshine, warm breezes - The sooner I get to frolic around outside, the better. And Bellybutton's avie just makes me want Springtime even more!

This cute little woodland fairy makes me smile. I want to hang out with her in the forest, breathing in the fresh air and watching light trickle through the trees. And I don't know where she got that cookie, but hey - I'm not going to argue with free dessert.

So congratulations to Bellybutton! This avatar is wonderful. It's light, airy, and has the perfect mix of old & new items. You look just plain adorable.

July 21, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
I expected interesting things to be done with the hornet face, but not for one second did I expect this! Once again here is Belly, showing what an amazing imagination she has! Look at how she's even given the flower a stalk and leaves! This is a lady who doesn't believe in doing half a job!

The image could be a little disturbing. Is this an old and derelict model village, or is that a giant, two storey tall mouse, worshipping its monster daisy god in the city that they have destroyed...but the flower looks way too pretty to be anything bad, it's a real enigma! But on the other hand, imagine the hay fever from something that size...

Well done Belly! -sneezes-

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-24-2015 at 07:07 PM..