Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

Linnea

May 16, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Your avatar has compelled me to her pillowed chamber. Perhaps I've come to her willfully, seeking advice or help of an alchemical nature. Or maybe it was the heady scent of incense that drew my curiosity. I get the feeling I'm not supposed to be here but suddenly I'm finding it very difficult to leave, even though danger prickles up the back of my neck.

I've written you a special terrible haiku to mark the occasion:
The colors, so bright --
Wait, how did I get here? And,
who's the dark genie?!

Congrats, Linn-e! Fantastic avatar! :)

June 4, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Alien warrior queen, maybe?

I love this use of color! Balancing out the dark background with so many bright items was a great way to shape this avie - Lin has managed to combine some really lovely items that rarely get featured anymore. It's so much fun to see an avie use the Island Healer and Sleepy Time moon.

So great job, Linnea! You definitely deserve this win.

December 19, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Juru View Post
Our latest winner is Linnea :) Not sure but I think eating the head off that gingerbread man did awful things to her <3

April 25, 2015

Quote:
This avatar is marvelously detailed - I've been staring at it for a long time and I still can't quite name all the bits and pieces equipped. The colors are lovely & it doesn't look haphazard or cluttered in the least. But what really pushes me over the edge is that darn mouth. So silly cute! Haha!

Congrats on being one of the few to attain the 4th star, Linnea!

September 30, 2015

Quote:
*clangs pots*

Here marks the passing of another soul across the river Styx. Or just some local stream. Hopefully whatever's on the other side was worth the ride. ;D

This avatar is fab - a great mix of old, lesser-used items & shiny new!

Congrats, Linnea, on your admission into the 5-star club. :)

December 13, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is...Linnea:

I swear, you guys make such good avis, that I just want to lock you in a basement and assume your identities. ... I mean, look at what Linnea has done here. She has certainly proven that she's worthy of her stars. I really do like this avatar a lot. It's a like a genderf**k version of the Ghost of Christmas Future. I like the balance of reds and greens set against the black and whites, especially with the background and the hill. How the pattern on the floor seems to move up into the socks. And the Star of Death-lehem in the background is the cherry on the top. Great work!

So congrats to Linnea on her sixth star!

February 22, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... Linnea:

I know i'm late and I hope you all will forgive me, but this avi... is cosplay nirvana. Linnea shows once again that she is a kung fu master of fashion with this avi. Some cosplays you have to give a second look at, and you think, "Yeah, I can see what that's supposed to be." But with Lin's it's all so complete, you get the reference at first glance. C'mon, the evil queen from Disney's Snow White... it's done to perfection! She's utilized the Masquerade Queen wimple and Demetri's Box brilliantly. It amazes me sometimes how good you people are, and Linnea is no exception.

So congrats to Lin on a well earned SEVENTH star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 02-25-2017 at 02:25 PM..