View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-07-2015, 01:51 PM

Damien's eyes went wide at the news and he stared at his mother with worry. He didn't know what to say..so he said nothing... He slowly moved eyes from her and bit his lip and shook his head, a fist slowly balling by his side. "I'm sorry..but I can't..." He looked at her with now serious eyes as he watched his mother walk away, hopefully to go rest. Damien had to do something! His uncle was aging and his father certainly wasn't going to free himself. Practically stalking towards his uncle's study, he stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. "Uncle..." He said quietly. He heard a murmured "come in" from his uncle and he entered.

"Please uncle... Something needs to be done." Damien pleaded. The uncle stood up and slammed his hand down on his desk, hard enough to dent it. "What can I do Damien?!" He asked in a harsh voice. "Mother needs him! I can't take care of her and neither can you!" Damien argued. He was going to get something done. Tonight. His eyes told the elderly vampire just what he needed to know and he slowly sat back in his seat. "Damien..you are far too young to deal with the vampires holding your father..." The uncle murmured quietly. Damien shook his head. "..and you are too old." Damien replied. The uncle sighed deeply as he watched his nephew literally run out of the room.