View Single Post
Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 09-17-2017, 02:37 PM

Staff Contests & Games

Jeryck's Study [Hangout] -- Jeryck's Study

What!? Cecilia's missing? How is this possible in our peacefully island community. Join Jeryck and other Menewshans as they search for Cecilia in this Halloween hangout thread. A mysterious story unfolds daily as Cecilia's whereabouts are revealed. Help Jeryck search daily for your chance to be entered to win your very own golden magnifying glass as well as daily "search supplies".

Get yer Butt's to the Pumpkin Patch! [contest] -- Get yer Butt's to the Pumpkin Patch!

Join Channah and Jeryck in Menewsha's annual pumpkin carving contest already under way. What are you waiting for!? Get yer butts to the pumpkin patch and have some good ol' fashion fun!

Haunted Hide & Seek: An Evil Spirit Haunting [Game] -- Haunted Hide & Seek: An Evil Spirit Haunting

Where has Cecilia gone?! Magnus' doesn't know but he, Aimee and Emilio are gonna find her! Get your go bags, grab a lantern and get ready to do join the search party! Not all goes according to plan though... After coming across a decrepit old mansion, things go horribly wrong, the search for Cecilia all but forgotten. Join Aimee, Emilio and Magnus as they hide for their lives from the Evil Spirit of Menewsha Legend!

Murder in the Pines [Game] -- Murder in the Pines
The night watch crew members have heard that Cecilia has gone missing and they are determined to be the ones to find her. Only they find something else lurking in the woods.

Everyday I'm Bustlin' [Avatar Contest] -- Everyday I'm Bustlin'
Showcase your event style and savvy with an avatar contest, there's something for everyone! Go avatarless, make a spooky trio, show your Victorian flair, and you can even show your undies to everyone! Happy eventing!

Cool story, Poe! [Writing Contest] -- Cool Story, Poe!

Do you love scary stories? I know we do! Take a page out of Poe's book and win some prizes for spectacular seasonal writing in a variety of categories. From short story to haiku, let's get spooky!

Last edited by Nephila; 10-27-2017 at 11:45 AM..