View Single Post
Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 03-09-2023, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Oh same I love it when actions actually have consequences. The more nuanced, the better! Fallout 4 was a little annoying in pretending that you have a choice, but ultimately they don't really matter at all.
Nice! Yeah I tend to do that too; just getting every single side quest I can find done before I progress.

Then sometimes I end up never finishing the main quest at all (other than the first time because I wanted to see the ending), it's just an endless cycle of doing side quests, restarting, doing more side quests, while the main questline just sits there, gathering dust...
I have officially 100% my field guide. There;s still a little more i could do at this point, but generally i've completed the game as fas as i really need to. I would really LOVE more content in the game, but the way it wrapped up, they'd basically need a new story to go with it.

some slight but nonspecific spoilersX

Honestly if they had more interactive classes though out the school year, it would be a better game. It's like the majority of the game is combat and exploration, and not really much to do with learning magic, which was unfortunate. They did a great job with the Charms class lesson though, because it turned into more challenging application of using accio. I loved the introduction to potions, and wish they had more of it, but sadly the most interactive it is is that initial class. Still a fantastic game, but i could see a lot of room for improvement. Also it would be nice if the initial house you're suggested was randomized instead of automatically slytherin, but still ultimately keeping the "pick whatever house you like" option, cause i think that would be neat.