Thread: buying and selling Neph Corp
View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-28-2007, 03:10 PM

Ya I was thinking of being sick for Christmas... I know it's bad but 2-3 hours in a rented hall with pizza just doesn't seem right. It would have been o.k if he got it catered from like a better food company like they did at Uncle Norma's/Bills Retirement party. Those Pirogies and Cabbage rolls were actually good. It would be cool if all the younger people got together and made some better stuff as a surprise. I'll especially miss mom's glazed pineapple Christmas ham and Uncle Denis' meat balls and Craig's jar of pickles (hey at least he trys lol).

I know once me and Nolan move I m going to start entertaining with party's for all those occasions but I m worried it will be like "just another stop" I want to have Nolan's Mom and Dad and George as well as brothers and uncle and Then Mom and dad and you and troy and Danny. Hopefully we get a place with a big enough living room so I can transform it into a dinning room for Christmas... and hopefully it have hardwood floors because I can just see the spils on the carpet now:)

Troy would get along well with Kyle and Aaron they can talk about Wow and tease Nolan together. hehe. But that won't be until next year. I m already thinking about the decorations. I was thinking of going for a white icy and warm gold angelic looking style. I never really liked how red and green look together.