View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-14-2009, 08:55 PM

You heard the title, get to it! D:

Alright, originally, when trying to decide a thread title in favour of valentines, and a humourous but not entirely mene appropriate discussion with Murchu Volpe about what the silliest name for an adult food store could be... He oh so lasciviously suggested naming our thread 'Erection Confection', snickering or no snickering, I don't want to raise any more staff brows than I already do, so we're foregoing it.

Instead, I've decided to veer clear of the 'romance' angle for our title. This is a pillow fight, no? I dare say, a pillow war. So have at it! Raise your pillows, let the feathers fly, tossle your hair, and get a little crazy! LET'S TEAR THE ROOF OFF THIS SLUMBER PARTY, GAIZ. (Blame the Three Days Grace song. :3 )

ALSO, WE'RE ON CRACK.

We're still setting up, but if you keep lurking, we're late but we have an art shop, ridiculously cool animation auction by Murchu Volpe, and, in honour of my 21st birthday coming up on the 28th of February... An Art contest!. (I still need to get bios up and info about that. D: When the event ends, I kindly ask that our lovely staff move my thread to the art contests forum because looooove them?

Index
1 Intro
2 Rules
3 Art Shop
4 Art Contest
5 Art Contest Cont'd
6 In Thread Fun Contests (aka Freebies!)
7 Matt Sightings!
8 Reserved and Junk
9 ANIMATION AUCTION OF AWESOME
10 Reserved
11 Matt's Post

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 02-23-2009 at 12:40 AM..