View Single Post
Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Send a message via MSN to Rosebleed

Old 03-26-2009, 05:47 PM

Previous winners And Giveaway's~
How to win!

Well, here we are once again! Its Easter, I skipped the Valentines Event to hold you a bigger, better, Giveaway. In more ways than one. o.o As you can see the amount of people giving things away has grown, too. =)
Right, so I know your all burning, or not, to know how to win in my giveaway!
Well its really simple actually. After getting a fair few complaints at my last giveaway about people 'sniping' the prizes, I decided to find a fairer way to giveaway prizes before making my next giveaway.
Well, It finally came to me after sitting, pondering it for many minutes. :lol: I've decided to hold my own game, something similar to 'battleships'.

The Rules:
If you don't know the rules, I'll give you the simplified verson that I am doing. Basically in a few minutes I will be loading a picture with a grid on it. This will be numbered and lettered around the outside. All you have to do is select a square using the number and letter of the square. Simple. In Example, I want the top left hand box, so I would say 'A,1' But please make sure you don't just post that. Carry on with your conversations, or join in with the conversation thats going on otherwise I wont take no notice.
The squares can be picked on every 20th page (for example, page 20,40,60,80 etc etc), and you can only choose One square Per Person, per prize page. This Includes Mules. I can check, and I will if I suspect you to be cheating. :) But still, thats a possible prize for every person who posts on a prize page! Please be warned though, some of the squares hold nothing.

Please also check that noone else has chosen the square before you chose it. The list will be below the prize pool.

The Prize Pool:X

CI Prizes ~
Scepter of Order
Scepter of Chaos
Cloak of Healing
Cloak of Nature
Tigra the Tiger
Leon the Lion
Winter's Flight
Glacial Circlet
Astral Halo
Sleepy Melodies Harp
Dragon Helm
Garnet Dragon Sword
Jester Hat
Royal Cape
Dove Wings
Raven Wings
Staff of Healing
Horns of Nature
Spirit of the Phoenex
Spirit of Atlantis
Bunny Hat
Fox Hat
Raven Anklewings
Dove Anklewings
Bee Headphones
Panda Headphones
Syne Battleaxe
Amorian Chakram
Waves of Naias
Calesco's Blaze
Pirate's Booty
Ninja's Arsenal
Peacock Regalia
Weather Forecast
Yumeh Slippers
Steampunk Headgear
Order Armor
Chaos Armor
Tatsu the Dragon
Bao Bao the Panda
Evil Overlord
Wood Sprite

EI Prizes ~
Frost Belt
Chilled Beauty x 2
Celestial Headdress
Celestial Waist Wrap
Celes Paradi Hairpin
Starfruit Basket
Stardust Sash
Cresent Moon
Yumeh Bats
Pumpkin Patch
Witch's Broom
A Night in the Graveyard
Red and Green Present (Candycanes)
Purple Spotted Present (Winter Cloaks)
Little Teal Present (Snowflake Plushie Pillows)
Big Present (Snowcat)
Green Present (Winter Nights background)
Heartface Fox Slippers

Common Prizes ~
25 prizes of a common 400g or lower ~ Of your choice from the event store.

The Winners ~ If you won a common see below the list!

Quote:
A1 - Ivvy - Big Present (Snowcat)
A4Bearysplash A4 - Starfruit basket
A6 Mne - Royal Cape
A9Baltz Delirium: A9 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
A10 Cricket - Tigra the tiger
A13LillieRose A13 Yumeh Bat's
A15Explosion On Contact: A15 Sceptor of Order
A16D2hiriyuu: A16 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
B4 Azntwins - bee headphones :heart:
B7Azntwins B7 - Garnet Dragon Sword
B10Mnemosyne: B10 - Heartface Fox Slippers
B12 Doom -B12 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
B14Ivvy ~ B14 - Calesco's Blaze
C3 Fiarra: C3 - Dove Ankle Wings
C8Insane Cricket: c8 ~ Purple Spotted Present (Winter Cloaks)
C9Wish: - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
C16Jeannesha - C16 -Wood sprite
D1 d2hiriyuu - Sleepy melody's harp
D4 pan D4 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
D5 Jeannesha: Raven Headwing's
D9 Mnemosyne: - Amorian Chakram
D13 - Fiziali - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
E2 D2hiriyuu E2 ~ Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
E7 Easther_Bunni: E7 - Spirit of the phoenix
E11Mnemosyne: E11 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
E12Explosion on Contact: E12 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
E16Cricket ~ E-16 Raven Anklewing's
F4 Sweetcooky: F4 - - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
F9 - Izumi - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
F14Winter Wind: F14 - Cloak of healing
G4 - Doomfishy - Nothing =(
G5Rylynne G5 - Dove Headwing's
G7Dear Husband: G7 Celestial Headdress
G8 - wish - Pirate's booty! :o :o Wish is lucky ~ xDD
G10Pa-pancake: G10 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
G13Lillie ~ G13 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
H2Pa-Pancake ~ H2 - Peacock Regalia
H10 Bearysplash: - Weather Forecast
H13 Ivvy: H13 - Chilled Beauty
H16 - Dystopia - Dragon Helm
I5Lilith the Ill i5 ~ Chaos Armour
I7Sir ~ i7 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
I8 Azntwins: - Punpkin Patch
I11Mnemosyne ~ i 11 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
I13Ry ~ i 13 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
I14d2hiriyuu I14 Cresent moon
J2Pancake - J2 - Staff of Healing
J6Nivvy J6 - A Night in the Graveyard
J7Hime - J7 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
J8 - Doomfishy - Frost Belt
J9Heartpoint: J9 - Astal Halo
J11[.joyz]: J11 - Tatsu the Dragon
J15Mnemosyne: J15 Sceptor of Chaos
K3Doomfishy - K3Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
K4AND LOVE SAiiD NO ~ K 4 - Waves of Naias
K6Vonlyn - K6 Evil Overlord
K11 Rikali - Celestial Waist Wrap
K16FelineOrchid: K16 - Stardust sash
L1 Raze ~ Cloak of Nature
L5Bearysplash: L5 - Winter's flight
L9 - Izumi - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
L13Bearysplash: L13 - Celes Paradi Hairpin
Dear Husband: L14 - Order Armour
L15Explosion on Contact: L15 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
M3Sweetcooky M3 Nothing
M4Suona M4 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
M5 Vonlyn: - Bunny Hat ^_^
M7Mnemosyne: M7 - Chilled Beauty
M8.Jazzed: M8 -Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve..
M10 - wish - Syne Battleaxe
N3Vonlyn - N3 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
N9d2hiriyuu N9 - Steampunk
N12Lilith the III N12 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
N13 Simplixity: - Green Present (Winter Nights background)
N14Doomfishy: N14Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
O1*Hime* - o1 - Glacial Circlet
O6Rikali: O6 - Leon the Lion
O8Doomfishy: O8 - Witch's broom
O10[.joyz]: O10 Jester hat
O14DariaMorgendorfer: O14 BaoBao the panda
O16Bearysplash: O16 - Fox Hat
P2.Jazzed P2 - Little Teal present
P3 - Mnemosyne - Ninja's Arsenal
P8Wish: P8 - Yumeh Slippers
P9Ivvy: P9 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
P12 Vonlyn: - Spirit of Atlantis

If you win a common please use this form and send it to my mule, Candyfloss:
Quote:
Name of common:
Price of common:
Male/Female:
Page of common:
Well, now you know the detail's, its time to have some fun! n_n

Last edited by Rosebleed; 04-15-2009 at 10:06 PM..