View Single Post
Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-13-2010, 12:21 AM

I'm one of those poor individuals that don't have enough money to donate every month.

I did not believe the horns to be a third CI, though I was sad when I saw it. At the time I was upset because... I was afraid honestly. I was afraid you guys were trying to pull a g-site. ((Please don't make me say their name.)) What frightened me was the idea that *oh no* they are just going to turn into... THEM! My problem with them being I think they are really money grubbing.

I did realize shortly thereafter, that sites need money to survive. Incentives such as a little extra pair of horns is a perfect incentive and not money grubbing because and as you said - They were free, you guys weren't *really* charging for them <3

I would like to see more free gifts in the future, not only will I be excited to get one! <3 Because I'll be able to donate at some point! But I want to see this site grow and not turn into that other site.

I'm not sure if you were expecting the item to be cheaper - or more expensive, but I saw them go for about 1k, which I thought was fair - seeing it as a person who was not able to donate for the month.