View Single Post
MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)/

Old 02-18-2009, 03:09 PM

Hello, and welcome to my rating thread! I'm not really the best rater out there, but I can sure give rating a shot. Usually I just have my avatars rated and then get on with my life. I think I'd like to give the other side a try!

I will be rating on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, 1 being the lowest. I tend to be picky but please don't let that scare you off D8
Please tell me if you're more interested in layering/color-matching or theme, or both!

Please don't change before I've rated you, or if you do, save your avi on an image-hosting website. If you just link me to your avi's URL, it will change when you change, so that's totally not helpful 8'D;

So, let's get to posting!

(Oh, and feel free to rate my avi, if you feel like it)

MARCH 23RD, 2010:My major arm pain has gone away, but morning stupidity lead me to crushing my left thumb with a fully shut car door. And when I say full, you wouldn't know that my finger was between the car and the door except that it really, really hurt. lol. Either way, The major pain is gone and I can type just fine. So I can go back to rating now :')

Last edited by MurasakiCrown; 03-23-2010 at 03:18 PM..