View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-04-2014, 06:29 PM

Nodding, Evelyn chuckled hearing Anna speak. Walking towards where the fish was cooking, and where the others had been she listened to the other with a soft smile on her lips. So she was into cosplaying too? How fun! A wider smile pulled on her lips as she was asked the same question of her own archery skills. Looking to the red head, she sighed softly. "My mother was daughter of an archery protegey. So when I was able to hold a bow in my small hands my grandfather took me under his wing and taught me everything he knew. I took to it and found it as my secret love, and began to compete in tournaments.... I had to stop though, so I'm really rusty." she said lightly, though her eyes dulled at the thought of having to give up everything when she had gotten sick. Shaking it off, she stretched her arms out to pop her shoulders.

Looking to Billy she let Ana help him and moved to the fish. If they didn't pull them off soon, they would be over cooked. Pulling off her cape to reveal her all leather outfit more clearly to the eye. Humming to herself she then moved and began to pull the fish off of the hot rocks with her knife, she put them on another rock that she cleaned off with the water. Glancing up to the others as she finished moving the fish off of the fire she laughed lightly, pulling off her eye mask and put it in her quiver. Sighing as she walked over to Ana and the boys she offered a bright smile. "I will keep your faces safe too. Don't want them to get scratched and scare off the girls." she teased lightly. Her silver blue eyes looking more blue as the skies grew more blue and bright. Her eyes always changed with the light and colors around her, it was something that was weird about her eyes.