View Single Post
MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)/

Old 02-22-2009, 07:19 PM

Tanamoril:. Honestly, this doesn't really feel finished. You need to add more blue to the avi or change the eyes. You also need green and black near your middle. Hair stands out too much (and so do the eyes) for the rest of the clothing. It's hard to suggest footwear when you don't have much on, honestly. Here are some that could match the shades of brown you have on: Dark Chocolate Flats, Golden Toffee flats, Some of the Wokou shoes... there are more but I can't think of any at the moment >_<;
4/10. Feels incomplete at the moment, sorry ^^;

Darrell:. Pretty sweet~ Makes me want strawberries dipped in chocolate o.e The overall balance is pretty good, but the flow gets to be a bit funny where the Ayumui skirt sticks out. I wonder if there's anything else that will work ? I can't remember the name of the pants I'm wearing, but do they have them with the little red band at the bottom? that way you still have the black and red going on in that area. Not a big fan of those masks, but I like the way you used it >w< I don't see that staff often, either.

7.9/10. There's something about the flow that's bothering me that mainly has to do with the skirt >-<

Ese:.You have a thing for face-less-ness lately XD
Very nice colors, but I feel like there's a lot of white in the middle compared to the rest of the avi. I hink it's mostly because of the top of the dress. The head layering is cute, but I miss your face ;_;
8/10
Good flow, still has some balance problems in the upper torso area.