View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-22-2018, 05:41 PM

"Buck, then," Augustus said with a smile, already assigning himself the role of 'friend' it seemed. Happy to be led for now, he felt a glow of happiness that this all went according to his plan. Buck did as he asked, of course, and now his day was looking better and better. "Oh, it's a stage name. You're right on that. Augustus Darlington-whit sounds entirely too rich and old fashioned for a rock idol. No one would go to a concert for a guy with a name like that. If you want, you can call me Augustus though. I wouldn't say that it's what friends call me, but rather my family and my manager." Throwing back his head with a laugh, tossed his hair back with a hand in that sort of effortless move that normally drew everyone's attention to him.

"But I take it you can find the way back to Luxurd?" The streets hadn't gotten more familiar to Augustus, but he didn't mind it, not really anyway. If he didn't like to get lost, he would have stayed at the studio.

(You're good. It wouldn't be a widely known public fact except to people who really care to search)