View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:54 PM

Alastair took a minute and admire the situation around him. A new girl had entered the room, and now Daniel was making his way towards the prince. He had a smug look on his face (Of coarse Alastair was seeing things xD) that could only mean, one thing.. he was going to do something embarrassing to- He was shocked when the man bowed.. To HIM! "What the-" He was cut of by a sincere apology. It was then Alastair remembered why. It was back when Alastair was not the strapping young man he was today, and was just going threw puberty. He was a bit of a late bloomer compared to many of the other boys, so by the time he was fifteen, his voice cracked. Of coarse he was at a party where the royal families were all invited. Celebrating someone's birthday or something. Including an eighteen year old Daniel, who was trying to get laid or something by impressing the princesses.

"It is ah.. Okay." Alastair said to him before he stepped behind the counter. Alastair himself turned his attention to the girl who had come into the kitchen just a minute or so earlier. He took his hat off, brushing a few fingers threw his hair to fluff it up a bit. "Daniel and Miss Ai are making something as we speak." He took a moment to admire the girl. She had an expression on her face that told she wished to be elsewhere. Black hair, brown eyes. A bright blue locket around her neck was what drew his attention. It was just so contrasting compared to the rest of her. Though it accented her perfectly.

Another girl entered that kitchen, Another with the same eyes as Ai, and jet black hair. He wondered if all the girls would have dark hair. Between her clothing and locket, this new girl reminded Alastair of a butterfly. Pinks and purples adorned her person, not on that, she was very quiet as she entered the room. Walking with a grace and stealth only that creature could hold. Alastair cleared his throat.

"I'm prince Alastair of England." He said, sweeping into a bow in front of the two woman. Even reaching out to kiss each of their hands.

The announcement of lunch being finished, forced Alastair to turn, seeing the salads. They looked, delicious. "Thank you Danny." He said, figuring if he was to be living with the man, he may as well be nice. After all, Danny could hold food from him. Alastair cooking anything could possibly mean the loss of a finger.. Even without using knives.

"England this time of year? Its warm as we are just coming out of winter. Though compared to the weather here, it is freezing." He said with a short laugh.

---

A presence entered the kitchen with a scrap of her boots on the mat outside. There was a quiver on her back and a bow in her hand. As she pushed open the door leading to the patio outside, and seemed startled there were suddenly so many people now. And here she was, a bit of dried blood on her hands, her boots though wiped off now still had a bit of mud on the tops. Her hair braided, but wisps stuck out to show she had been active. Not only that, unlike all of the other girls in the room, Merilyn was wearing pants. Skin tight leathers that many nobles would only see a warrior wear. And not another noble. This was probably why the irish were viewed with unkind eyes.

So now, here she was. First impressions to everyone.. What. would. she. say.

"Hello there everyone. Don't mind me, just uh killed a deer. Its outside incase the chicken doesn't turn out to be enough. I was just going to cut it up, when funny story.. I forgot my knife." She looked around at everyone's shocked faces. Her face had a bunch of freckles spread across her nose, and her accent was as obvious as the sky is blue. Of coarse she couldn't be a princess, since Ireland did not have one. "Right, I'll be using another door then. Nice meeting everyone." She turned, walking out the kitchen door and walking around to the back of the castle.

"Well, on the bright side, At least I can be myself~"

------

Alastair was just as shocked by the presence of another girl as anyone else was. Of coarse his shock came from elsewhere. Their two nations had been at war for such a long time. There would be a bitter rivalry. In fact, Alastair knew this new girl, and hated her just as well. She was Merilyn, her family though not in rule of ireland, was one of the more powerful. How could she be invited to this get together! Alastair of coarse did not say anything, but from the way his jaw locked up, there would eventually be a fight between the two.

((I love first impressions ^_^))

Last edited by Triquetra; 04-27-2012 at 06:14 PM..