Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 02:08 PM

"Only those on my list can see me" Erik spoke standing in the moonlight not realizing that a new name appeared on his list as one was erased within time. His short blonde hair moved slowly with the wind as under the moonlight, his light blue, almost silver light blue eyes could be seen shining though looking a tad bit dark. He was dressed in nice black pants and a t-shirt with a black death looking cloak around his neck with the hood down, and his shoes were simple matching black boots hidden beneath his pants legs. "You haven't understood yet what you have done to save that life of the boy did you?" shaking his head he sighed, this was going to be more troublesome than it was worth.

Erik remembered a soul doing this in the past, some human saved another human from getting hit by a speeding car, and both survived. A few days later the same human to almost get hit the first time was saved once more, but after a week passed that human jumped from a bridge killing himself. The human that saved him both times had jumped with him and ended the cycle of death trying to claim their souls. No matter what you do, who save, or even how. Escaping death is not a possibility and loopholes are just not that easy.