My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 07-27-2008, 08:04 AM

“Are you ready for an adventure?”, I whispered. My eyes were aglow, as I tired to hide my mirth at their wide-eyed expressions. “Well, are you?”

A devious nod. “Yes.”

“Are you afraid?”

“Yes.” Much quieter this time.

“Don’t be. Now remember what the stories said, think of something happy, something that makes your stomach lurch with elation. Close your eyes, take a breath, and reach into your imagination.”

Their eyes were closed, lips drawn tight into a smile. I pulled around my rucksack, found the old leather pouch Little Wind had given me. Gently now, don’t over do it. I poured it into my hand.

“Still thinking happy thoughts?” Giggles answered.

"Then here we go." I flattened my hand, and blew the shimmering dust out over their giddy faces.

Lift off.

“Remember, follow close. If you get lost, remember, just take the second star, that one there”, I pointed out the open window, “and just keep going until night becomes dusk”.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to your first day in Neverland. It’s just what the stories spoke of, but even more beyond belief. It’s been nearly half a century since Pan’s Flight. You see he left to be in the Adult World, that world from which you’ve escaped. And one by one the First Lost followed in his footsteps. Now the peace and preservation of Neverland has been left to us, the new generation of Lost Children. I’m so glad you’ve decided to come. What great adventures we will make.

Just remember! Stay away from the Jolly Rodger. I hear they’re building up new forces, ready in an instance to fight us to the death. Silly pirates, when will they ever learn?

If you get lost, just whistle a playful tune and the faeries will come to dance. They’re the best guides on the Island, with the exception of yours truly.

Well then, be off with you! I don’t have time to baby sit! I’ve promised the Merpeople down at the lagoon that I would go pearl hunting with them. So shoo! Go explore the island and see what mischief you can occur.

Last edited by My Cup Of Chai; 07-27-2008 at 08:43 AM..

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 07-27-2008, 08:05 AM

Island Map

~Coming Soon~

Last edited by My Cup Of Chai; 07-27-2008 at 08:35 AM..

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Residents

"Keep your friends close, your enemies closer". A list of known inhabitants of Neverland.

Chai :: Lost Child

Last edited by My Cup Of Chai; 07-27-2008 at 08:38 AM..

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

An adventure waiting to happen...
Just around the courner.

Last edited by My Cup Of Chai; 07-27-2008 at 08:41 AM..

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-27-2008, 08:13 AM

Just around the courner.

Last edited by My Cup Of Chai; 07-27-2008 at 08:41 AM..

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-27-2008, 08:41 AM

Just around the courner.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-27-2008, 08:42 AM

Alright, let the exploring begin.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-28-2008, 09:00 PM

*lounges on fern bed while chewing on some coconut* Hmm... I wonder if anyone wants to play?

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Explosive Rainbows

Old 07-28-2008, 09:23 PM

Hello... flying has made me a little dizzy..... WOAH!!! *falls into hole* drat!! and where did this come from...

Hi! I'll come play.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-28-2008, 09:36 PM

*peeks down into hole* Looks like you found an entrance to an underground cavern. x3 What do you want to play? Or shall we go explore the cavern? :3

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Explosive Rainbows

Old 07-28-2008, 09:42 PM

Hmmmmmm, well, because I'm down here and not really sure how I should get up, I vote we explore the cavern I fell into.

Any takers??

ARRRG! MY MOM IS MAKING ME GET OFF!!!!! I'll see you tomorrow.