8.bit.ouji
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to 8.bit.ouji

Old 11-11-2007, 05:53 AM

Remember waayyy back when...
When the latest technology in video games was a little grey box so aptly named the 'Nintendo Entertainment System'(or, if you live in Japan, the Red and White FAMICOM)?

When Videogames consisted of coloured squares arranged in crude shapes?

When they were set to music consisting of beeps, chirps, and whirrs?

Now...
Do you shun what everyone else considers the "latest technology", sticking to your Beloved NES?

Can you still navigate a challenging level of Rad Racer, or is Sonic more your thing?

Do you still listen to that music, even if it's not attached to a videogame?

if you do, You belong here :3
(this page will be updated sometime in the near future! and by "updated", I mean "made awesome." I hope XD)

8.bit.ouji
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to 8.bit.ouji

Old 11-11-2007, 06:07 AM

[Reserved, just in case]

delial
Maya

Old 11-11-2007, 06:34 AM

Is it ok to post yet? xD If so, I belong here! I definitely don't think the new "improvements" in gaming have really helped things any. I mean, shiny is cool, but there is nothing better to me than an 8 or 16 bit game. And the music, ahhh...I listen to the soundtrack for Maniac Mansion so much. One of the songs is actually my most played song in iTunes. Dr. Mario had awesome music, as did Mega Man. x] I still have all my old systems, haha!

My favorite games lately: Super Mario Bros. 3 and Bubble Bobble on NES. I recently played through Adventures of Lolo again...man, what a cheap ending! I also started playing Clu Clu Land again. It was my friend's copy 'cause I sold mine when I was 12 or something(I'm an idiot) so I need to buy that again. I also need to get Kickle Cubicle and Stinger again! What are your favorite games? :D

*throws confetti and joins club* x]