Scarling Zombie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Scarling Zombie

Old 10-31-2009, 10:26 PM

I believe Fraud was somewhat of a fool, but he was a product of his environment.
However, I believe I have a certain amount of penis envy.

I'd like to stick it in a girl and only worry about STDs and not pregnancy.
I also want a penis when I have to go the bathroom and the woman's line is three miles long!

Anyone else?

Hollowsan
That D00D3

Old 10-31-2009, 10:34 PM

*Note:Not trying to be gay here,but I am a guy.Ya just gotta talk about this things*
woooooowwwwww.....I never thought I would see something like this.A girl wanting a penis.This is so weird.*gets back on topic*You really wouldn't want a penis,y'know.There a whole bunch a crap ya got to deal with like hiding a boner in public or having to wash the dang thing!It take a lot of proper care to do these types of things.Also,ya gotta worry about if a girl will think its to big or thick.Also,you gotta worry about not missing the toilet when ya pee.Ya can't miss the toilet at all or the chick will be on your like a hungry rat.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 10:37 PM

Do you think it's easier being a woman?
Men can walk around with a beer gut and balding hair, yet he still thinks he's God's gift to women.
Women have to do their hair, makeup, excersize daily. Women deal with a lot more body issues and pressure than men.
We worry about our breast size. Why do you think women get breast impants? For themselves? That's a joke.

Cherish
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2009, 10:38 PM

I actually do have a penis.
Well, my husband has a penis, and he's my bitch, that makes his penis mine.
Eg:
*I grab his crotch*
Him: "Hey! My nob!"
Me: "Whose nob?"
Him: *sigh* "Your nob."

Damn straight.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 10:40 PM

*Pouts*
My nob left me. I mean, boyfriend, but I will always own his nob.

I carved my name in his junk.

Last edited by Scarling Zombie; 11-01-2009 at 12:04 AM..

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 01:46 AM

this just reminds me of something funny i heard on the radio several years ago. there was this one thing where the guy on the radio asks a question and people call in trying to guess the right answer. anyway, the question was what is the sexiest thing a man can do. one girl called in answering peeing standing up. the guy asked her if she was jealous or something and she answered yes. that was so funny. i don't remember what the real answer was, but most women answered "strip".

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 01:53 AM

I'd love to pee standing up.
It just seems quicker.

Hollowsan
That D00D3

Old 11-01-2009, 02:08 AM

It doesn't seem quick when you stand there for about an hour....it hurts after a while.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:10 AM

D:< Do you have kidney stones?

Hollowsan
That D00D3

Old 11-01-2009, 02:15 AM

It happens from time to time.But by it hurting,I meant your legs.You women have the comfort of sitting there forever,taking your time until your finish.Us dudes have to stand until we are done which could take 3-5 min depending on what we drank.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:17 AM

If you can't stand for three minutes, you have a problem.
Our bathroom lines also take forever.

Hollowsan
That D00D3

Old 11-01-2009, 02:21 AM

true...but sometimes we get backed up to.There will be like two toilets working out of like eight.Then you have to stand in line for like 5-10 minutes and then stand at the toilet (which probably stinks like hell) for another few minutes.Do you honestly think you could handle that?On another note,you also got to worry about the gays in the bathrooms.You could just be standing there taking a wizz and then you look over to see another dude staring at your penis as you wizz.Or you have the occasional "penis in the wall" in which a man sticks his penis through a hole in the wall,waiting for someone to do stuff with it.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:26 AM

Glory holes. :]
I would flaunt my penis.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 02:27 AM

I, wish I was a man, a lot. I'm not a fan of the monthly cycle with the cramping and the bloating, and the bleeding. Also the pains you get when your breast grow. Women have a hell of a lot more shit to worry about than men and a lot more strain that goes with their bodies. Washing a penis, is a hell of a lot easier than maintaining a vagina, k tnx bie x3

Edit: on the whole gay thing, get over it, ifthey check out your penis, think it as a compliment, and if you're scared of the glory hole avoid stalls, it's that easy.

Hollowsan
That D00D3

Old 11-01-2009, 02:35 AM

It's not that I'm homophobic or anything,I just hate people invading my personal space.That's why I usually hold it till I get home.As for the whole period and pain of the boobs,I think I could handle it.I have been deep into the mind of the female once,so I think I could possibly do it again.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 02:43 AM

=/ You say that now, but once you start getting it every month you'd probably say different, and i can only just imagine how bad child birth is going to be. my health teacher said, tak cramping, and multiply it by 100
i was like "Dx i'll never have a kid"
it's funny how now i want to, but i'm still deathly afraid of getting pregnant and having a baby for the sheer fact of pain.

L o g a n
hay

Old 11-01-2009, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowsan View Post
*Note:Not trying to be gay here,but I am a guy.Ya just gotta talk about this things*
woooooowwwwww.....I never thought I would see something like this.A girl wanting a penis.This is so weird.*gets back on topic*You really wouldn't want a penis,y'know.There a whole bunch a crap ya got to deal with like hiding a boner in public or having to wash the dang thing!It take a lot of proper care to do these types of things.Also,ya gotta worry about if a girl will think its to big or thick.Also,you gotta worry about not missing the toilet when ya pee.Ya can't miss the toilet at all or the chick will be on your like a hungry rat.
It's really easy to hide if you're not embarrassed about it. :XD:

It's not really that hard to wash either.. :/

Anyways about the original subject, I think having penis envy is natural for a girl, since there's A LOT less things guys have to worry about body wise.

Hollowsan
That D00D3

Old 11-01-2009, 02:49 AM

I honestly don't want any children.I'll have a kid just cause the woman would ask.

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:52 AM

I don't think penis envy exists; more of curiosity or "The grass is greener on the other side" sort of thing. Each side thinks the other has it better, and other things, but... In my opinion, it's pretty even.

This is turning into a debate more then "penis envy" discussion. Dx

Hollowsan
That D00D3

Old 11-01-2009, 02:53 AM

it is...maybe its cause I'm the only dude who is talking in this.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 02:55 AM

how is it even??? guys live mentrual cycle free, they don't go through child birth and, they don't have to be worried over getting pregnant, they can walk around in public without a shirt no matter what they look like, they get it sooo freaking easy.

Miechan
Mato
Send a message via AIM to Miechan Send a message via MSN to Miechan Send a message via Yahoo to Miechan

Old 11-01-2009, 03:37 AM

When it comes down to it, I love being a girl. I mean, I do hate the pressure of feeling like I have to be stick skinny, hating the little pooh I have on my tum, scared that my thighs are too big, etc. But my boobs are pretty big, and I love them. I mean, if I were a guy (or what the hell, another girl), I'd want to play with my boobs. Seriously. XD They're some of the greatest things on a human body. XD My friend tonight (a guy) was like, "I may be bi and married to a guy, but I do love boobs 'cause they're great pillowies and I love to lay on them."

As far as having a monthly cycle goes, I'm about ready to strangle Eve with my fallopian tubes, but it's something I have to deal with because I do want children and know that it's a miserable process getting there.

I do, though, have some penis envy 'cause guys can:
a. Stand up to pee
b. Shake it off (seriously, girls, we know they rarely run out of toilet paper on a regular basis)
c. Only have to worry about keeping it clean
d. It's a LOT easier for them to get off than it is for a chick, seriously. Am I right, girls?

And a couple others. It's so much harder to be a girl for so many reasons already listed.

My ex said that even though he didn't bleed between the legs for a week every month, he got as much of a period as I did because I did nothing but bitch and whine at him. He was also a douche.

Panic
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Panic

Old 11-01-2009, 03:55 AM

This is kinda a fun topic. I usually don't read the entire conversations.

Anyways, I don't really envy men, I like to be able to wear what I wear, and act girly. I only get my period 3 or 4 times a year, and they only last about 4-5 days. (but my cramps hurt like a bitch!)

The only thing I hate is sitting on gross public toilets. Honestly, who wants to sit on one?

Zackarai
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 06:02 AM

I've always kinda wished I was guy, just because it seems so much easier. I hate periods. It's one of the reasons I used to hate the color red. I still don't like it. I would be a gay guy, though. Haha, I'm not really attracted to women. I want to lose weight because I am obese, but I also want my boobs to shrink. And they're already pretty small to start out with, so it shouldn't be hard.

pamiishammy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 06:08 AM

Wow, nice topic O.o

I wouldnt give up being a women for anything.
Sure I could do without the periods, bras and stuff.
But the oppurtunity to go through pregnancy, to feel another human being kicking in your stomach, knowing that you are growing a baby in your stomach, and then the most amazing moment that I will remember for the rest of my life, when they layed my baby on my chest after trying to push him out for hours, looking in his eyes and finally meeting the *bump*...

Yeah, thats something guys will never be able to go through..