LustyScoundrel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to LustyScoundrel

Old 11-03-2009, 06:44 PM

I plan on purchasing an albino hedgehog VERY soon.
But currently, I have a dog that stays at my Dad's house; and his name is Dag.

Thunder
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 07:12 PM

I would have a little zoo if I had the money and land for it. :lol:

Right now, we have...
- An iguana named Godzilla. He won't let anyone other than my mom touch him.
- Two doves named Snowball 1 and Snowball 2. Yeah, so creative, right? Ha.
- A cockatiel named Rudy. He doesn't like to be touched, but loves to be talked to.
- A bunny named Midnight. She's the only one I can actually say is mine.
- A Foxhound mix named Rock. He's the family's baby. He's epileptic, so everyone looks out for him.
- And a Sharpei/Lab mix named Trouble. She most certainly lives up to her name.

My brother has had ferrets all of his life and I think he's rubbed off on me. I want one or two so bad, but they're illegal in some states so I'm afraid to get one and then have to give it away if my husband gets transferred to one of those states. I've also loved Rottweilers and Dobermans since I was a kid. I'd love to adopt one, but, again, it's hard to find a place that will accept large dogs, especially if they're considered dangerous breeds. I also really, really want a snake. I babysat a Ball Python once and fell in love with him. I didn't want to give him back. :XD

As for the worst pet...I think that would be any large, wild animal. It shocks me when I see a person on TV who is keeping something like a Tiger or Bear in their home. Sure, all animals can be unpredictable whether domestic or not, but why would you want one big enough to eat you?

Misses Jenn Jenn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 AM

I've had cats, rats, a hedgehog and dogs. Never loved one more than the other. But I do love the two dogs I have now. They have so much personality!

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 11-13-2009, 05:13 PM

I know I do! I recently adopted a puppy and she is the love of my life. She's trouble on four legs but means the world to me :) what kind of pets does everyone have? How do you train and take care of them... let talk about our love for animals!!!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 11-13-2009, 07:51 PM

Hi lastemoon. :)

This thread is actually really similar to another in GD, so I'm going to merge the two together:
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...highlight=pets

trippy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2009, 08:00 PM

I’ve had all kinds of animals.
My dad used to be a magician when I was little, so we had a lot of doves and a few rabbits for his magic shows. I helped to take care of them.
We also had a lot of cats and dogs, right now we have four cats, Midnight, Kisa, Yuki and tigger. Yuki is the youngest and is the runt of the litter she came from. She is kind of sickly, and has been sickly ever since we’ve had her, and she’s only a year old. The first vet we took her to thought she wouldn’t live, but she was given medication anyway. My mom believes I was the one who saved her though. Because I cleaned her eyes/ears up every day, brushed out her fur, and fed her and made sure she had enough food to last the day when I was out with friends or working. She stayed ina kennel like 5 times too big for her in my room when I wasn’t there. I still felt bad for leaving her in there.
We also have three dogs, Bushy, Oreo and Honey.
And a corn snake, Orochimaru. C:
Over the summer I took care of a baby bunny who’s mother was killed by a hawk until we had to give her on to someone who could better care for her.
And we used to have two ferrets, Lestat and Psycho, and a bunch of hamsters.

Fanta
Extraterrestrial

Old 11-13-2009, 09:58 PM

I have two male Betta (fish). One's a beautiful blue, and the other is so clear he's almost see-through. Prince Hanzo and Urameshi, respectively. I have one dojo fish named Haku (Spirited Away. x3), two male Chihuahuas (Monkey & Oe) and a female cat (Silverado.) :D
They're all sweeties.

waytothedawn
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 01:47 AM

I have 1 cat named Spice, but I wish we could get another one. We try and be nice to her and she growls and claws us. Yeah not the best cat to have. I use to have another cat named Catrina, she was part siamese part calico. I also have fish, but they're just some goldfish. I would really like to have a dog, bird, or a chinchilla. I just like chinchillas because they're so fluffy.

~Simplicity
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2009, 02:46 AM

Quote:
okay; i'm mega curious as to what kind of pets all of you guys have? what kinds have you had in the past? what are their personalities like? what's your favorite? what kind of pet would you -like- to have? what kind of animal do you think would make the worst kind of pet?
The earliest in my life was a dog, and rabbit with red eyes, but I was far too young to remember. I've had fishes and starfishes when I was young, but the most important ones are the ones between these two years.

I had these two rabbits. One of them is deceased ( :( ), but at least I have one alive. They were called Blackberry and Blueberry. Blackberry had a furry coating, she was a Jersey Wooly rabbit. And the one that's still alive is Blueberry. When you see her, you'll be like, "WOAH", since a lot of people's reaction are like that. She's dainty with small ears, a pretty fur coat, and beautiful blue eyes. (This is a photo of her an year ago: Blueberry ... she's a bit aged and a little fatter but I'm trying to make her build some muscle again! =3 )

The other one was a stray cat, and that one is always kept in my memories. :) It was in 7th grade, and in the summer of 2007 (July), there was a stray cat that bounced out of nowhere. :P My sister and were washing my mom's car when all of a sudden a cat meowed behind me, to which I promptly screamed and it ran away. But we fed her, and she eventually came back. We called her Honey. And then almost three fourths of an year later, she disappeared one day. Not only that, it was during a grim time in which we had to move as well. I don't know where she is, or if she's alive. But she's kept in my mind and maybe, she's somewhere out there. ;) And Honey used to sit on the roof waiting for us everyday. She's like living proof and I don't think anyone could hate her. So any cat-haters - I wish you met her! I used to dislike cats since I thought they thought of themselves as queens or something. But my view changed after I met her. :]

In short, Blackberry was rebellious and liked new ways of destroying things, Blueberry is rather careful and cautious, but she is quite a daredevil sometimes. Honey was obedient, and loyal. Caring and adventurous.

If I could have a pet, I have thought about pigs, cows, and chickens. :angel: I'm vegan, so naturally I have some compassion for them. I think they're intelligent and very cute too. Well, at least I can visit a Farm Sanctuary one day. x] I know that one day I'll adopt some animals, too~

Animals that make the worst pet. I guess an animal that is too dangerous to tame, or one that might eat you up. :O But even in the most scariest animals, I always think there's a nice exception to every animal. There was once a lion and gazette that were friends, anyway. Forgot where I heard this story! :shock:

Oh my gosh, this post is too long. Okay, I'm done rambling on. ;)

SSCeles
*mreow?*
Send a message via AIM to SSCeles Send a message via MSN to SSCeles

Old 11-14-2009, 06:09 PM

Right now all I have is fish... if my landlady would let me, I would rather have a cat. I've always wanted one. (At least one of my remaining fish is starting to act healthier again. *sad sigh*)