RetroGamingNerd
DO A BARREL ROLL! PRESS "A" TO S...

Old 05-07-2010, 08:11 PM

Hey everyone. The site keeps nagging me to do this, so I guess I'll get this over with. I certainly don't feel awesome about saying "hi" to the whole site in the nude. -.- Anyway. I'm sure that if you are reading this, that you already know my username, so I'll skip giving the obvious. Until I update my profile, I'll let everyone know that I am a very nice person to talk to. I'm whoever you want me to be. I can be immature, mature, loud, quiet, kind, mean (Don't know why you would want me to be.), etc. etc. I'm a former Gaia user and so far, I like this site more already. I love to game (preferably old games for NES, SNES, etc.), read, write, listen to music, roleplay, which I think I do fairly well ^^, and draw. I think I've given enough of who I am. If you beg to differ and would like to know more about me, go ahead and send me a message. I'm still trying to get used to the site so as far as a quick reply to your questions, I can't guarantee. *sigh* there's my ultra-cheesy greetings post.
-Retro

rezzalinda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 08:18 PM

Hello and welcome. :)
its ok about being nude alot of people are
just keep playing games and posting and youll be clothed in no time. :)
whats your favorite kind of music?

RetroGamingNerd

Old 05-07-2010, 08:29 PM

I will listen to any kind of music as long as those who make the music are experienced and know what they're doing. Meaning I won't listen to any of today's mainstream music.

rezzalinda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 09:00 PM

Ahhh well that makes alot of sense. :)
what kind of stuff do you draw?

RetroGamingNerd

Old 05-07-2010, 09:10 PM

I draw what's on my mind. I think I gave myself too much credit in the first post because I'm not an AMAZING artist, but I will be soon. I mainly stick to anime, but will draw anything. I'm focusing a lot on getting better at proportions and shading. Thanks for asking. It's nice to have someone to greet you when you first join a community. :)

rezzalinda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 09:13 PM

I agree. :3
well drawing is a great art and i wish i were more talented at it.
its really cool that you are so well rounded.
you sound like a very nice, talented person. ^.^

RetroGamingNerd

Old 05-07-2010, 09:16 PM

You flatter me. -^^- Thank you, but I don't like to think of myself as talented. Heh, I don't get that a lot.

rezzalinda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 09:19 PM

I only speak the truth as i see it. :)

RetroGamingNerd

Old 05-07-2010, 09:20 PM

I'm starting to like this place even more. I know I'm assuming a lot, but the site seems full of level-headed people. A lot better than Gaia...

rezzalinda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 09:26 PM

that is true. my personal opinion is that this place is better than gaia. the people i have met so far are really nice and alot of fun to talk to. they really know how to make someone feel very welcome here. i love it. ^.^

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Parasite Steve Send a message via MSN to Parasite Steve

Old 05-07-2010, 09:48 PM

People like me, eh Rez?
Welcome to the forums, Retro. Retro games are awesome. I assume you like the arcade games here then xD?
Ya the sites got a fairly good community in my opinion.

RetroGamingNerd

Old 05-07-2010, 09:58 PM

Thanks for the welcome Steve. And yes I play all the old arcade games as well and I'm quite fond of the game list this site has to offer. =)

rezzalinda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2010, 03:22 AM

yes steve i was thinking of you when i wrote that lol.

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 05-08-2010, 08:20 PM

Hiya RetroGamingNerd, nice to meet you and welcome to Menewsha:) If you have any questions about the site, rules, etc, feel free to pass me a PM:)