blackflash
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 03:52 PM

First, I felt like I had to write a title like that :3 caught your eye among the other ones, did it? x3 I hope so.
Actually, it's true too 0: I'm cat sitting right now (babysitting cats) and one of them just managed to throw up in three different places in the flat. Poor kitty. :'3

Now for the introduction, then.
Hello! x3 I'm Sara irl and almost ever blackflash on every site, I registered quite a while ago but forgot about this place (happens now and then to us all, doesn't it?) and the upon getting an event e-mail suddenly remembered and rushed over here to take a look. :3

And oh, the cat's feeling much better now~! :3

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 10-30-2008, 05:16 PM

Welcome to Mene! (again)

I'm glad the cat's okay. =]
If you need any help, your very welcome to PM me if you like.
I hope the event will entice you to stay.
^^

blackflash
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Welcome to Mene! (again)

I'm glad the cat's okay. =]
If you need any help, your very welcome to PM me if you like.
I hope the event will entice you to stay.
^^
Ah :3 thank you! <3

I've been looking around the place for a while now, and I think I'm begining to get the knack of it now x3 ... the only thing I'm wondering about (until now) is if there is an item preview so I can see how the items will look on my avatar, is there such a function? :3
I've been reading all of the storyline manga too, it was nice and really well-made, so I hope there will be more of it in the future. :3

comotized
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to comotized Send a message via MSN to comotized Send a message via Yahoo to comotized

Old 10-30-2008, 08:16 PM

welcome to menewsha!

to help the sick kitty, pour it a lil milk in a bowl get it warm and add a tiny TINY amount of pepto bismol and stir it around, then give it to him.

it's helped my kitties lots in the past *nods*

blackflash
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
welcome to menewsha!

to help the sick kitty, pour it a lil milk in a bowl get it warm and add a tiny TINY amount of pepto bismol and stir it around, then give it to him.

it's helped my kitties lots in the past *nods*
Thank you :3 probably I am a little late answering you, but anyway!

What's pepto bismol? :3 Can't remember I've heard such a word/name before, but warm milk - I'll try to remember that. :3
Today both of the cat's are doing fine, I had a little trouble sleeping tonight though x3 because the younger one wanted to sleep close - close to me, and it quickly gets too warm having a ball of fur curled up right beside you. :'3

comotized
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to comotized Send a message via MSN to comotized Send a message via Yahoo to comotized

Old 11-01-2008, 09:58 AM

bepto bismol is a pink liquid that helps with upset stomach, diarrhea, etc. basically all of your general tummy issues.

Abeo
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Abeo

Old 11-07-2008, 01:52 PM

Hey, welcome to Menewsha! I'm also pretty new, so I'm not sure if my welcome really counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbajam15 View Post
~EEW~
Lol. :)