Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 03:03 AM

Lilith relaxed as slowly some of the burns were healing from his blood and she easily pulled away before she knew she would hurt him and relaxed more against him. "Thank you." she whispered tiredly since she was sure he would probably be tired after her taking so much from him. She still had quite a few wounds from the holy water but seemed allot better now and allot more relaxed.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 03:12 AM

He seemed to be a little light headed this time she needed a lot of blood and he knew after he was feeling alright again he'd let her again. "Your welcome love. Anything I can do to help you feel better especialy after what happened." He still felt bad for that.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 03:22 AM

"Angel.. I just... want to know... h-how could you not notice? don't you... don't you love me? h-how could you not that that it wasn't me?" Lilith asked starting to tear up again but they didn't look so much like she was bleeding from her eyes anymore.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 03:34 AM

"I was just so happy to see you, or now that I know what looked like you and I ignored the warnings. I missed you and dealing with that mark stressed me out to the point where even her foolish tricks fooled me. I know its no excuse and I'm sorry" he said. "Please forgive me." he pleaded. "I love you so much and I cant lose you, not from holy water and not from this mistake. I won't do that ever again as long as Iive."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 04:53 AM

"I... I forgive you... but... I'm still kind of upset..." Lilith said softly before moving to kiss Angel lovingly glad to be back in his arms "I've missed you so much." she said softly then felt her stomach growl a bit and blushed. "I'd hate to move but I'm really hungry... and thirsty..." she said softly still blushing a little.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 04:58 AM

He smiled happily and kissed her lovingly back. "How I could have mistaken that amateur'skissing for yours is beyond me. I guess I forgothow good a kisser you are. "What would you like?" he asked her willing to get her anything she wantedat this point. "And I;m sure I've forgotten how goodyou are at other things too. After your well would you like to remind me?" he asked blushing and hoping she didn't minditbeingso soon after his mistake. "I have missedyou a lot love."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 05:03 AM

"Did you happen to catch any dears? you know I love a good dear steak." Lilith smiled some. "and I don't know how you could she's nothin like me." she frowned a bit almost pouting at that.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 05:07 AM

"I know, can we just forget that happened?" he asked and went and got the deer meat from his bag and started making her her steak. "I'll make you a family recipe as a way of trying to make it up to you." he said and worked on the special seasoning he'd put over it as it cooked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 05:15 AM

Lilith frowned a little and looked away some. She wished that it was just that easy but it really wasn't. She couldn't just forget it just like that, he has slept with another woman when he knew that there was no way for her to heal the one scar that only he knew of... it was still going to hurt for awhile... and while she did love him it wasn't just going to go away so quickly

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 05:24 AM

He quietly worked oncooking her steak and didn't talk not wanting to make her feel worse. He knew that what he did hurt her even if he had been tricked. He finished her steak and even made a sideshe liked to go with it and grabed a drink he knew she really liked. He brought them over to her ona smaller table. "Do you want help sitting up? Or would you rather stay laying down?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 01:40 PM

"Yes please... and thank you for the food." she said softly then paused. "Please be careful I-I'm hurting... all over." she said softly still even sounding in pain, it would take quite some time and quite allot of fresh blood to heal completely, allot more then she would take from him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 02:08 PM

He knew she'd be in pain so he carefully helped her sit up. "Theres fresh blood that KAi helped her get shortly before youwoke up thats been kept hot for you. do you want some?" he asked the box it was in to keep it hot was right by her bed so even if she didn't now all she had to do is reach over and pour some into a cup a ddrink it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 02:18 PM

Lilith whimpered as he moved her and her body hurt horribly but then relaxed as she leaned back into the pillows and shook her head. "not right now but thank you love." she said softly before moving the food so she could eat.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 02:34 PM

"All you'd need is a cup to pour it in and your all set." he said and made sure that he was there to help her. He really had a long way to make up for what he did. "That coffin wont be found again Kai dug a hole way below any depth a sane man would ever dig. And the hole water is nuetralized. Thats one of the first things I made sure happened. He was still topless and she was still only in his shirt. "Are you cold do you need some of your dry clothes on? the clothes you had on are still drying but their almost completely dry, I washed the holy water out of them really good before hanging them. I did whaty i could to get rid of that stuff."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 02:44 PM

"Coffins are easy enough to make but thank you for getting rid of it... and would you mind helping me once I'm done eating? What about you are you hungry?" Lilith asked softly giving him a little smile

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 03:01 PM

He smiled. "I'm not hungry. I haven't been able to eat much." he said "Yeah, I'll help you." he said. He really hadn't been able to much, little bits here and there but other than that not much. He just sat back and made sure she was okay trying to hide the fact that he definaetly wasn't

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2015, 10:57 PM

"Angel it's not good for you to just stop eating." Lilith pointed out as she ate and drank some. "What's wrong?" she asked noticing that he seemed off and wondered if it was about what had happened.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2015, 11:53 PM

Angel looked away and nodded. "I know it isn't..." he said and sat backleaning in the chair. "It's nothing, nothing to worry about anyway." he said and tried to hide the fact that he was angry at himself for what happened and blamed himself for all that happened to them. He couldn't believe that he was blind enough to fall for her simple tricks.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-05-2015, 01:24 PM

Lilith looked at Angel and frowned before finishing her food and drinking a bit more then sighed. "Angel I know she tricked you... and what happened does upset me, but beating yourself up over it isn't going to make it go away or make me any happier." Lilith pointed out with a sad frown.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-05-2015, 03:41 PM

He nodded and hugged her gently. "Okay. I will make it up to you. I promise." he said with a small smile. He really would. He stood up and got some blood in a cup for her and handed it to her. "Here it looks like you could use some more fresh blood." he sat back down.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-06-2015, 12:33 AM

Lilith listened then smiled some when he gave her the blood. "Thank you" she smiled easily before starting to drink the blood easily. She was unsure of what to talk about really... honestly she was still rather tired.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-06-2015, 08:31 PM

Days later he was out hunting alone. he left Kai to wtch over Lilith and she was actually inside by her bed. He was out a ways from her house but he needed to catch more deer and stuff for the meat. He had spotted a few and had them hanging safely in a tree so no animals could get to them. He thought he saw movement in the trees that wasn't a deer but when he investigated saw nothing not even tracks that someone was following him.