the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-13-2016, 09:48 PM

I can't :( they haven't optimized it for tablets yet. Sadness

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2016, 09:51 PM

I have to say, some of these new pokemon for sun and moon are rather strange looking

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-15-2016, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I can't :( they haven't optimized it for tablets yet. Sadness
No I know - when they do and you can play I meant you're going to love it then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay View Post
I have to say, some of these new pokemon for sun and moon are rather strange looking
Aw really? Which ones? I really like the two Legendaries and the starters!! :D

Btw - I officially hate Pokemon GO right now... I went out adventuring and came home with an allergy cold and have strep throat
I blame Pokemon GO for making me go out into nature to try and track down that Meowth, Tauros, and Poliwag!!
Who knew a few hours out wandering around on a sunny day would get you sick? XD;

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-21-2016, 01:24 AM

lol Awww. XD The only thing I've experienced is so much sweating. > o>;; It's been so hot. But I've enjoyed walking~

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-21-2016, 01:27 AM

ooooo okay Emma! yes ^-^ i will when i can.

and as weird as they are Kent, i'm rather excited regardless. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2016, 01:29 AM

@Kent: Hahaha! It's been rainy and miserable and then hot and sweaty and back to icy cold - I feel like we're heading into Fall and we haven't even had Summer! It's totally throwing my allergies out of whack

Have you been having issues with logging in and items disappearing etc? I've been having issues ever since the whole hacker incident and their supposed update to the game. They just did another update today but it's still not the greatest. :(
I'm hoping when I go out to Pokestops next it'll work okay and let me actually collect stuff!
I really want more eggs xD;
I just hatched a Lapras from my 10k egg and I've also gotten Squirtle, Goldeen, Ekans, and Abra from eggs!
I have 2 - 5km half way hatched right now, and I think a 2km just started. I had 5 or 6 eggs going at once before - I'm like addicted to hatching these eggs! xD;

---------- Post added 07-20-2016 at 09:31 PM ----------

@Shadami: I really hope it comes soon for you!! They're still updating and fixing the mobile app, so hopefully they're fixing their in-progress applications as well so that when they do release they'll actually work properly! XD;

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-21-2016, 01:31 AM

i have no input. xD other than i is making pokemon go forum game cause i can't actually play. xD

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-21-2016, 02:02 AM

Well, it was stormy over here a while ago, but I didn't go out those days. XD
I actually haven't walked with pokemon go in a while. D: Would like to hatch eggs too. > 3<

I've definitely had some issues with logging in, but I think it's getting better? Haven't noticed any items missing.

Man, I'd love to hatch a lapras! ; A; I haven't hatched anything special so far.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-21-2016, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
i have no input. xD other than i is making pokemon go forum game cause i can't actually play. xD
LINK ME LINK ME LINK ME!
I don't know how it works but it sounds fun lol
Let me know when you have it up and running! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Well, it was stormy over here a while ago, but I didn't go out those days. XD
I actually haven't walked with pokemon go in a while. D: Would like to hatch eggs too. > 3<

I've definitely had some issues with logging in, but I think it's getting better? Haven't noticed any items missing.

Man, I'd love to hatch a lapras! ; A; I haven't hatched anything special so far.
I think Pokestops like to give me eggs lol I can only carry 9 right now and I legit almost maxed myself between incubating eggs and eggs waiting to be incubated lol Luckily a bunch hatched at once - I'm down to 3 now - need to go Pokestopping soon and collect eggs lol!

It started getting better late tonight but it's still going blank on Pokemon or showing their shadows but they're not actually there to try and catch even though they're clearly in your circle lol

I wonder if I'm the only one :(
Either it's glitching and showing me I have more Pokéballs than I do and so when I exit and go back in it resets itself to what it should be, or Pokéballs keep disappearing every time I go in and out of the app (which is frequently when it's working lol)

Once I had like 100 Pokéballs when I exited but when I came back in I had like 72. Then it dropped to the 50s and then 20s, and I DEFINITELY didn't use that many. What sucks I that I bought 300 Pokéballs with real currency because I'm in the country and all the Pokestops are 10-30 min away!
So I'm irritated over that though based on the response to the report I submitted I'm likely not going to see those Pokéballs again :/
It's only been since the hackers that I've had a problem - so I figure it must be linked! :(

I was so shocked! I legit freaked out but my Grandpa and Mom (who were with me) didn't care xD;
I'm like YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! They just looked at me like I was nuts and went back to looking for deer to take photos of xD;
She's now keeping control over one of my gyms <3

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-21-2016, 02:50 AM

I have 9 eggs right now. Incubating 3. Not much progress. o uo;

Hmm, I've been getting blank for the pokemon nearby feature, but eventually one or two pokemon appear on it. I've never actually had invisible pokemon appear when I try to catch them. XD Usually, my pokeballs just go right through them if it's not working well, which totally sucks. But it's been fine today.

Haven't heard of people missing items, but I doubt you're the only one. D: Too bad about sorta wasting money though. > 3<

lol I'd be really excited too.

I haven't really checked out gyms yet. Sorta intimidated. XD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-23-2016, 02:48 PM

oh sure Emma I'll add you to the ping list. ^^

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-24-2016, 09:44 AM

Hey guys.
OMG sorry i've been away so long. Busy with life/sick. But feeling a lot better!
Hows pokemon go - going for eveyone?
Man i have only managed to get to level 5 yesterday haha. Thats how little time i get :(

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-24-2016, 01:29 PM

I haven't been playing.sigh. I ave to get a smart phone. It doesn't work on the tablet purchased so I made a forum game to appease my sadness

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-07-2017, 04:54 AM

*dusts off*
Ehh sorry guys, didn't have much time for the thread!
Whats up??

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2017, 01:21 PM

I haven't played sun much lately. Not as much free time anymore. I do need to move pokemon from the bank onto sun now that the bank was upgraded.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 02-07-2017, 01:42 PM

I want a 3DS to play the new games. T_T

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2017, 02:48 PM

It is ridiculous with how out of stock they are in stores the last few months. Wanted to get one of the newer versions of the 3ds xl since I have the original 3ds, but wanted to upgrade. Was in walmart and they had nothing. Whole case was empty. Even the 2ds were sold out.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 02-07-2017, 11:31 PM

I just have no money for it. T_T

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-07-2017, 11:32 PM

Quote:
I haven't played sun much lately. Not as much free time anymore. I do need to move pokemon from the bank onto sun now that the bank was upgraded.
I've got moon, and still haven't got pass the intro xD.
That's how very little time I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
I want a 3DS to play the new games. T_T
<333

Quote:
It is ridiculous with how out of stock they are in stores the last few months. Wanted to get one of the newer versions of the 3ds xl since I have the original 3ds, but wanted to upgrade. Was in walmart and they had nothing. Whole case was empty. Even the 2ds were sold out.
Wow really? Wonder why they're so popular!

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2017, 11:51 PM

Maybe it's because of all the new mobile games nintendos releasing. That or they just arent producing enough of the 3ds to meet the demands. Kind of annoying. I'd like to upgrade from my older system. Nothing wrong with it, I'd just like to upgrade to the newest version and a xl instead of the regular sized 3ds.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-15-2017, 08:32 AM

Weird. Theres lots around here.