Kibz
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kibz

Old 07-01-2008, 03:59 AM

Yeah, usually a drinking mood xDD

like the song happy little boozer, or god of wind, or wooden pints

When i saw them live i couldn't have been happier, i had a pint in my hand and was dancing around linking arms with strangers, it was so fun!

You've really got to do it sometime, get out there and go to gigs, its the best way i can think of spending money at the mo xD

Kaelin Devereux
not coming back, everything is O...

Old 07-01-2008, 04:06 AM

yeahh.. i dont drink :sweat:
i tried it once when i was 14 and hated it, i vowed that i'd never do it again!

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 04:15 AM

Welll your tastebuds are different when your young.

just try again when your old enough you might find something you like.

I couldn't stand stuff when i was underage, except cheap alchopops that tasted like lemonade xD

i still can't stand wine but i do enjoy a vodka and coke or something on a night out.

Im going out tomorrow actually, i wasn't going to because 2 of my ex's are gonna be out but my best friends going so i'll just go somewhere else with him if i get annoyed xD

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 04:18 AM

oooo -blinks- ah, well, i promised my grandmother that i wouldnt drink, just before she died i had promised her that T_T and i dont very much want to piss off the dead... wait a minute, arent you 18?

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 04:23 AM

yeah 18's the legal drinking age over here in the Uk

Aaw thats sweet, well, keep to your promise as long as you can then, you'll lead a healthier life at least

besides, when you go to gigs you can have fun without beer, as long as theres water at reach xD

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 04:31 AM

and soda! and just soda! and um, here in the US, 21 is the legal drinking age o.o such a large difference!!!

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 04:34 AM

Yeah its strange.

If i came for a holiday i wouldn't be allowed even though i am here xD

Guess i'll have to wait till i'm 21 for another holiday eh ><

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 04:42 AM

lol -shrugs- things are so wierd here, arent they? i mean, noone else has agreed with me so far until now!!

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 04:53 AM

xD Well i've only been America once and that was a holiday in Florida when i was 12.

I remember somebody on tv who moved here from America...he was saying how he thought people got things so easy over there. Its like, he had a job here, had a half decent place to live and his brother had the same job over there and had twice as much money and a bigger house with a garage and a company car and stuff xD

Tis strange.

I always felt richer on holiday because our currency almost doubles when we exchange xD

I wanna go America again, where abouts are you from? ^^

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 04:55 AM

Pennsylvania, it's loads of fun here, we get alot of snow in the winter time.
See i lived remotely in the south up until age 13, i had never seen snow that stuck to the ground for more than 2 hours.. yeah just imagine how i was adjusting to that! o.o

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 04:57 AM

xD well we hardly have snow here either. i've never really known a really snowy winter yet.

Makes me want a winter holiday somewhere like canada or finland, but i'd probably get there and wish i was somewhere warmer xDD

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 04:59 AM

yeah, it does get very chilly at night! sometimes i cant stand it but i luffs the cold!! ^^

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 05:07 AM

I often end up making my room cooler than i want it just so i can snuggle myself in my quilt xD

After all, i'd rather my bed be cold than hot, i hate being too hot ><

on topic of moosic, are you listening to anything at the moment?

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 05:08 AM

actually i'm listening to "excuse me while i kill myself" my sentenced.. i feel like that at the moment..

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 05:18 AM

Aaw is something wrong? :(

-offers a friendly hug-

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 05:20 AM

-hugs back- i'd rather not talk about it
lets just say i'm a total fool and leave it at that, i'm trying to get myself out of it so i can actually be happy lol..

so, what're you listening to at the moment?

**edit
eh, i'm happier than i was and yeah just very tired lol, i'm going to bed -waves- night!!!

Last edited by Kaelin Devereux; 07-01-2008 at 05:24 AM..

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 05:26 AM

If your sure, you can always Pm me if you change your mind though, i'm a good listener, especially for somebody as cool as you.

I've certainly had plenty of times being a fool. but hey. you know i'm here ^^

Im not listening to anything at the moment...but if i was...it'd probably be within temptation, im in love with her voice xD

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 05:29 AM

oh my god i know what you mean! -giggle- i'm addicted to listening to 'what have you done' by that girl!! she's amazing!!

-yawn- well, as previously mentioned, i am heading off to bed, goodnight! and will most likely find a way to put everything that happened tonite, into words tomorrow, and will PM you and let you know! alrighty then lol g'night Kibz!

oh and thank you for being such a good friend!!

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 05:32 AM

Don't you worry about a thing, everything will look better tomorrow...hopefully xD

I look forward to talking you again ^^

And yeah i love that song, i remember when they played it live and it was like the crowd was even louder when they shout 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW!'

crazy stuff, i love it! xD

Sleep well anyway hun, I think i'll go too, bye bye! <3

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 02:13 PM

well! I'm back and fully rested! And everything does seem brighter today, except for the fact that i have to use to use the facilities once again =_= every morning it's the same routine. Ah, oh well

i fell asleep listening to Angels by Within Temptation that switched over to 'goodnight' by evanescence.. >.> <.< but anyways, you're so luck to have gotten to see Within Temptation Live Kibz! you're so so lucky!