itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-07-2009, 12:11 AM

Kenji looked up to see Mai's teal blue eyes looking straight into his.He then blushed histarically the jumped up and looked straight at the floor as he quickly headed towards the front of the class and stood there.He took a deep breath and looked up and smiled "Hey you guys Im Kenji Kimura im 17 years old; i am the Vice captain of the soccer team,i like to listen to music,and i love to paaartty!!!"he said as he danced a bit then looked around the room wondering who to pick on next "hmmm...i pick you with the blue tank top and you the dude with the white shirt"he smiled as he pointed to Ringo and Max then headed towards his desk then looked up and started staring at Mai.

Max got up at the exact same time Ringo did and stood right infront of the class "Hey you guys my name is Max..."and my name is Ringo and we are both 17,"they both said cheerfully."i like to dance,track,and painting.....""and i like skateboarding,break dancing and Soccer"he smiled as he moved some of his hear to the side of his face.Then the twins both thought for a moment and the same time they said "hmm...how about the girl with the green hair"they said as they pointed to Kimi.

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 06-07-2009 at 03:51 AM..

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X

Old 06-07-2009, 04:23 AM

Kimi stood up and step in font of the class " My name is Kimi Walker, I'm 16 years old, my birthday is tomorrow, I have 2 dogs and Track is my favorite sport to do. She then pointed at Ryu, he came up and told about him self, and pointed at Kiyo and he came up and told stuff about him self.

Hayashi sighed and looked around the room "Is there any one else i miss...?" he asked, he didn't get any reply " I guess we did, Thank god" he sighed again. "Sensei Suzuki will explain our next fun activity" he told them as he went back to his desk and opened his book.

[[Srry it if sucks, im tired ><;;]]

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-07-2009, 04:42 AM

Sizuki sighed and thought fun...my ass... he rolled his eyes then walked towards the front of the class room "alright you pea brain listen up because im just going to explain this once...alright we are going to play a game called Truth's....alright here's how the game works me or someone in the class asks a question.For instants 'have you ever smoked pot' you either raise you hand if you did but if you didnt keep you hands down...alright sounds simple enough"he said as he walked back and leaned against one of the desks "so...why dont you start Hiro ask a question"

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2009, 05:34 AM

Hiro narrowed his eyes as he looked at Suzuki sensei for picking him to start. He heard girls squealing when their sensei pick them. "Man, that little prick had to pick me, why always me...why can't it be the dumb ass who is sitting next to me....Arghhhh...." He complained in his mind. He sighed as he thought of what to ask. " I hate...being here...because of this stupid game" he spoke coldly. A Few Students rise their hands.

"uhhhh okay...Nina why don't you go next...then you guys can randomly pick someone before lunch bell rings..." Hayashi spoke not taking his eyes off the book.

Last edited by X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X; 06-07-2009 at 06:26 PM..

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-07-2009, 06:35 PM

"alright sure...ummm who like the color blue"she smiled then saw a couple people raise "umm alright then Rengo you can go next"

"umm...who likes Hiro"she said blushing deeply as almost the whole group of girls sky rocketed there hands all exept one. Then heard the bell ring.

"speaking of the devil..i guess you guys may leave"he muttered as he saw the rest of the class got up and started packing up and left the room.

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 06-07-2009 at 06:42 PM..

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2009, 07:05 PM

As soon as the students left, Hayashi put his book down and looked at Suzuki with a pout. " Haru-Chan...You can't still be mad at me..now..i told you i was sorry like a billion of times" He cried creeping behind Suzuki and wrapping his arms around Haru 's waist. " What else do i have to do...for you to forgive me...hmmm Haru-chan.." he whispered in his ear then nipped it.

----------------------

"Thank God! that team crap is over!" Mai sighed putting her arms up thanking the god's for making the bell ring just in time.

Putting her arms down, only to rub her growling stomach " I'm So hungry....Aren't you Nina..." She asked. "Nina...Hey Nina...Nina..NINA!!!!" Mai shouted at her friend then smacking her beside her head.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-07-2009, 08:01 PM

"no...let go of me Usagi!!!!... you left me!!! you baka"he said struggling to break free from his arms "how could you we planned this for 2 months and you blew it"he said as he finally broke free from his arms but landed on the floor "ouch"he said as he tried to crawl away.

----------------------------

Nina was looking at the back side of Hiro's head practacly drooling then felt a pain rushed on into the back side of her head "owww....what was that for"she said as she rubbed the back side of her head.

"yes thank god!!!! i though i was about to die in that class"he whined as he headed towards the lunch room.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 12:44 AM

"No! Haru-chan! don't leave meeeeeeee!" he cried jumping on top of him so he couldn't leave off the ground. He turned Haru around so he could face him, He grabbed both of Haru hands and pinned them above of his head. "Please forgive me Haru..i am really sorry..." he said in a serious sexy tone, kissing his lips lightly.

--------------------

"You weren't pay attention to me!" Mai pouted "what were you looking at anyways...you were drooling like a dog hot from the heat" She said with a slight pout.

"Hey...at least you didn't always get pick to do something...They barely called You...and you were right next to me..." he said with dark tone.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 01:11 AM

"noo...."he wimpered with a slight moan as he glared at him he couldnt take it any more and kissed him back deeply.

-----------
"ohhh uhh i was just looking at...the wall isnt it a nice wall i mean look at it isnt it sexy"she said with a shaky voice.

"haha yea right i got detention with mr. emotional today after school"he said rolling his eyes.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 02:27 AM

Usagi shoved his tongue down Haru throat in a dominant kiss and begin sucking his tongue enthusiastically as he could feel Haru shake beneath him.

------------

Mai just looked at Nina like she was a crazy person that escape from the mental hospital. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...." she said walking away from Nina and walked in to the lunch room as fast she can to get in line to get food.

"only because...you did something stupid..." Hiro said as they walked in the lunch room and got in line.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 02:39 AM

Haru could feel Usagi losing his grip from his hands then broke free from his hands and let out a quiet moan as he wrapped his arms around his body not wanting to ever let go of Usagi.

------------

"wait dont leave me i was only kidding"she said as she spead through the crowed of people trying to catch up to Mai.

"the only thing i did was dance..."he said as they waited in line.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 03:15 AM

Usagi pulled back slightly only to leave them a centimeter a part as he whispered "I love you Haru" to him and kiss him again with so much passion and love in it.

----------------

Mai turned as she heard Nina annoy voice calling at her, but only turn to see Hiro and Kenji. "Hello Kenji and Hiro" she said with a small greeting smile.

Hiro Noticed how Blue Mai eyes, 'Wow...she has pretty eyes...You can almost get lost in them' he thought looking in her eyes.

"Hn.." he finally replied looking away from her.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 03:23 AM

Haru blushed deeply looking into Usagi's eyes "i..love you to...just dont do that to me again...please"he said as he paused between breaths.

----------------
Kenji looked straight into Mai's eyes and was practically speachless while his mouth was wide open "ohh...uhhh ...h-hi..m-m-mai"he said with a crooked smile

Nina ran and jumped on top of Mai "i told you i was only kidding god...cant you take a joke"she said rolling her eyes.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 03:47 AM

"I Promise i wont" he spoke sweetly then kissed his forehead lightly. He got up and help Haru up. "Shall we go get something to eat before we have to teach the brats You love sooooooooooo much" he teased. " I'm paying" he smiled hugging his love.

----------------

Mai tore her glaze away from Kenji as Nina jumped on her making her fall to the floor. "Hey baka! Get off your heaaaaavy..." Mai muffed underneath her.

Hiro looked at Kenji and chuckled at the way he talked to mai " Cat caught your tongue huh? Kenji?" he asked.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 03:57 AM

Haru sighed "fine....i guess....but im ordering the most expencive dish i can possably find"he smirked then started walking towards the door "hurry up you bastered"

-----------------------

Kenji turned his head to the side and blushed "shut up Hiro"he said as the lined moved a bit.

"aww but its soo fun being on top of you...no homo"she teased as she got off and started brushing her self off.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 04:06 AM

" I am not the bastard, You are, Careful now Haru-chan i already see the wrinkles...foaming" he point towards his forehead as he teased him laughing. "And yeah..the food..i will be buying you is in the cafeteria..." he joked closing his door behind him that lead inside his English class.

----------------

"Aww...don't tell me Little kenji here actually has a crush..." Hiro teased smirking.

"Whatever Baka..." Mai muttered brushing her self off and moved as the line moved. "So, who do we have first...Sensei Hayashi..or Suzuki?" she asked.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 04:14 AM

"shut up"he said as he moved Usagi's finger away from his head "aww man...well im going to get the most food ill could possebly eat"he smirked as they started walking down the hallway towards the lunch room.

--------------------------

"i said SHUT UP!!!!!"he said turning away from the group trying to brush the blush away from his face.

Nina thought for a moment "hmm...i think we have mr.Suzuki first...then Mr. Hayashi"

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 04:22 AM

"Fat Ass..." Usagi muttered walking right behind him. He started to check out Haru from behind if you know what i mean [ ;D] and begin to slightly drooling.

------------

"Calm down baka.."Hiro muttered annoyed "And you can move...baka..." he said pushing kenji hoping he would slam in to anything to get some smartness in to him.

"What?!" Mai said louder than usual "Whyyyyy.......argh..no..i hate him.."

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 04:30 AM

"hey...im not a fat ass...i just like to eat"he said as he turned to see Usagi drooling then smirked as he swayed his hips more and placed his hand over his slender body and stuck out his butt more.

Kenji slammed and fell on top of a guy kissing him by accident "ohh my god!!"he said has he jumped up and covered his mouth and started to get a little teary eyed damn....my first kiss and it was a guy.....i wanted it to be Mai

"i know...i hate him to but we'll just have to deal with him i guess...i heard he got a gun that shoots chalk at people"then looked over at Kenji and started giggling.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 04:42 AM

Usgai eyes widen as he saw the most sexiest thing in front of him. He started to have a nose bleed when Haru shook his little cute butt as He like to call it. "Oh...You are sooo going to get it tonight...my Haru-chan...So bad...you will be limping for days..." he said trying to make his nose bleed stop.

-------------

Hiro made a disgusted face, seeing his best friend...kissing a another guy was nasty. "I think i just lost my apatite..." he spoke turning pale.

Mai wonder why Nina was giggling and looked her self, only to see kenji kissing another guy. " I never knew kenji was Homo..." she said giggling her self.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 04:50 AM

Haru smirked "thats fine with me...i like it rough anyways"he smirked then walked into the lunch room normally and headed towards the snack bar.

"nooo its not what you guys think"he said noticing that everyone was laughing at him "i dont like guys!!!!!!"aww man...my reputation at this school is over now....now ill never get to be with Mai!!!!he thought getting at depressed look on his face.

"well...you now you know"she said as she continued to giggle at kenji's reaction.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 05:07 AM

Usgai was shocked once again hearing those words that came out of Haru mouth. He grinned like a made man as he came up right behind Him and pinched his butt. "I can't wait to do that Haru-chan" he said then looking around to see nobody there to what he had just done.

---------------

Mai felt bad for laughing at kenji when she saw how sad he had look, Everyone was making fun of him; Laughing and calling him bad names. She had enough of it when she heard some called him a fag.

"Would you guys Stop!" Mai shouted which caused everyone to stop laughing "It isn't Funny, If that happen to you..Would you guys like it for everyone to laugh at you, i think not" she snapped meanly. "He did fall down..on top of the guy...and mistakenly kissed him...You guys need to Grow up! and Leave him alone! or i'll make you.." Mai said darkly cracking her fist; causing everyone to slightly back away.

"She right..."Hiro spoke up coming behind his friend putting a hand on his shudder. " i pushed him...that's why he fell..." he muttered feeling bad. "sorry..Dude.."

Last edited by X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X; 06-08-2009 at 05:34 AM..

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 05:15 AM

Haru jumped and glared at Usagi "you cant pinch my butt here....there's students around"he said blushing as he entered the snackbar and headed towards the salad bar "...i cant wait either...."he smirked

------------------------------

Nina sighed "alright you guys...you can go to your regular lives now"she said as she saw the rest of the student turn back to the groups.

"ohhh...uhhh thanks...you know i could of handled it myself"he said with a cocky tone.

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 06-08-2009 at 06:11 PM..

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2009, 06:18 PM

"Why can't i?" He pouted "Nobody was looking or is here....Haru-chan..."

-----------

Hiro sighed "I'm not hungry anymore..." He then looked at the his watch "Lunch is about to end in...5 minutes anyways..."

Mai pouted " I didn't even get to eat" She whined as her stomach did the same, calling her to feed it.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 06-08-2009, 06:32 PM

"...you never know Usagi the walls have ears..anyways save that for the bed"he said as he grabbed some salad from the salad bar then leaned a little farther sticking out his butt more trying to get a tomato from the corner.

-----------------------------

"aww man that sucks"he pouted then looked over at Mai "hey mai-"

"ohh dont worry Mai ill buy you something later" she sighed "come on lets get to class"

Kenji's jaw dropped damit...i wanted to ask her to dinner he said looking at the ground starting to get depressed