Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-05-2010, 01:38 AM

"Oh! YAY!!!!! FOOD!!!!!!" Ameika said after she had blinked a few minutes and let what he said regesture in his head. She the smiled sweetly and glompped the man, nuzzling his cheek with hers as she clinged to him. She then looked at the other man and stuck her tongue out at him as she continued to hug Azuka, refusing to let him go until she was feed.

Katlyn
Workaholic

Old 10-05-2010, 01:40 AM

Lynn's knees went weak at the sight of this man's smile.
"I'm.. L..L..Lynn?" She spoke as if she didn't even know if that was her name..
Completely captivated by this beautiful stranger.

Akashitsuji
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2010, 01:44 AM

Seiji's pout grew as he glanced up at Azuka. As if he had been hit on the head, he stood up quickly with a look on his face that suggested intelligence and poise. He glared at Ameika and Lynn and tugged Azuka, HIS Azuka, away. "HE IS MINE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!" He shouted as he wrapped his arms around HIS Azuka tightly. "So, what was your name again?" He said with the most sincere smile, occasionally sending death-glares at the other women.

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2010, 01:56 AM

As Ameika continued to glomp him, the only thought going through Azuka's mind was, "Scooore!"
"Ak, again!" he exclaimed as Seiji tore him away from his budding harem of woman. "Geeze," he groaned, doing the whole, palm-to-the-face gesture that was popular with exasperated people. "My name is Azuka," he answered, slipping away from the pedo's grip and gripping the top of his head, "and as of right now I am trying to talk with these lovely young ladies, so please don't interfere."
Before turning away, he ruffled Seiji's hair, because it looked like it needed to be ruffled, like the fur at the top of a dog's head.
"Lynn? You don't sound too sure about that. Maybe you'd figure it all out if you went to lunch with the rest of us..?" Beaming, he couldn't help but feel a little charmed by how simple this girl was.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-05-2010, 02:01 AM

Ameika glarde at Seiji as he tore Azuka away from her, her little evil side got the better of her as she pounced on the man and began to nom on him for being mean to her. She growled slightly as she continued to nom on him, but when the word food was mention she let goo of him and turnned towards the person that had said it. "Food!!!!" she screamed as she glompped Azuka once more, wrapping her self around the man as she continued to say the word food and mess up his hair.

Katlyn
Workaholic

Old 10-05-2010, 02:02 AM

Lynn snapped into reality just in time to hear "went to lunch with"..
Assuming he meant going to lunch with him alone..
She nodded blankly..
"Um yes.. Yes, of course.."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-05-2010, 02:06 AM

Momo was watching everyone. She smiled and said "Weird guy number two is acting funny!". Momo poked Seiji over and over again, she enjoyed poking him. She giggled and said "your fun to poke weird guy number two!". She kept on poking Seiji.

Akashitsuji
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2010, 02:09 AM

A dark looming presence was once again dropped over the otherwise tranquil scenery, as a hand shot out from nowhere in a flash, grasping Azuka's shoulder in a tight grip. "I'm... coming... too..." It wasn't a question, so much as something that had already been decided. He glared down at Ameika, suddenly seeming much taller, more threatening version of himself. "Do not think you can take MY Azuka away from me so easily!" He wrapped his arms around Azuka and kissed him on the cheek. He calmed down but remained*firmly attached to the shorter of the two. "Mine."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-05-2010, 02:13 AM

Momo continued poking Seiji. She was giggling while she was poking him. "Your funny weird guy number two!" she said.

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2010, 02:20 AM

Though most would suspect quite an explosion of words to blast past Azuka's lips, the exact opposite happened. He remained silent, mainly because he was so angry that he didn't know what to say. And even if he did, it wasn't going to be polite and would probably scare away the girls. Stay calm- he told himself. But how could he! He had just been violated in one of the worst ways imaginable! And this guy, this creeper, this homo was still latched onto him like some sexually confused monkey! Stay calm, stay calm. But he couldn't.
"If you could so kindly refrain from doing that ever again," Azuka began, reaching over and gripping the back of Seiji's neck, "I would be thankful!" With all the strength he could muster, he slammed their heads together in a frightening collision from which a sickening thud emanated.

{I'm sorry Aka-chan, Azuka just need more time DX XD}

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-05-2010, 02:26 AM

Momo looked at Seiji and Azuka and said "Are you two okay?". Momo pulled out a cold water bottle she put it on the red spot on Azuka's head. "That should help the boo-boo go away!" she said smiling.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-05-2010, 02:27 AM

Ameika had wounded up on the ground, staring at the two guys like there was something wrong with them, it had taken a while but it finally clicked in her head on what was going on. "OH!!!! I ALWAYS WANTTED GAY MALE FRIENDS!!!" she said excitedly as she jumpped up and down and clapped her hands, hugging the two males before she started to sing the kissing song. "Azuka and Guy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" it continnued like that, she didn't know the other guys name but then again they didn't know who she was, it also seemed as if there was something lose in her head that made her seem well wierd.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-05-2010, 02:38 AM

Momo smiled and started singing the kissing song with Ameika. "Azuka and weird guy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" she said. She was clapping her hands and singing. Momo had a big smile on her face.

Akashitsuji
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2010, 02:40 AM

{Yup, yup. It's alright, this is exactly what I WANTED to happen >:D For you see, this will bring them closer in ways you could never imagine!!!!!!!!!!!! XD}

Seiji fell to his knees rather dramatically. "Rejected yet again..." He rubbed the red spot on his forehead as he switched back to the proper, polite version of Seiji. He placed his hands against both of his cheeks. "Ah... If only, my dear Ameika... If only," he said sadly with a light tint of pink to his face. "Unfortunately, our dear friend is quite the ladies-man. But he does have good taste in women," he said happily. He glared in Momo's glared direction, "Just so you know, my name is Sakuraba. Seiji Sakuraba." He said in a faux 007 voice.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-05-2010, 02:44 AM

Ameika stopped what she was doing and stared wide eyed at Seiji, her mouth agap as she tried to figure something out. "How do you know my name?" She asked him as she skutied closer to the man and began to play with his hair, after a few more minutes she began to nom on a strand as she waitted for him to answer her, she couldn't remember if she told him her name or not and if she did she had forgotten. "I WANT A GUY!!!" she yelled rather loudly as she stopped what she was doing and broke down crying, and began to rub at her eyes.

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2010, 02:49 AM

"Thanks," Azuka sighed, enjoying the cool feel of the water bottle before what Ameika started singing caught his attention. "Wait! No, no, I'm not the gay one! Seiji or whatever is," red in the face and flustered, he desperately tried to once again secure the effect he had had on the girls. "I'm a hundred percent straight, completely hetero-," he stopped himself, seeing the young "foxy" girl break down and cry. "What's wrong? Are you still hungry?" he inquired softly, squatting down next to Ameika and slipping his arm around her shoulders. "Let's get you something to eat."

Katlyn
Workaholic

Old 10-05-2010, 03:05 AM

Confused by all the commotion, Lynn stared at them..
"So.. " She started to speak.. "Are we going to lunch or not.."
She still couldn't wrap her head around why this stranger made her feel like.. such a child.

Akashitsuji
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2010, 03:12 AM

{Ah~ My dears! Our close friend, Pip-senpai, has gone to the YMCA, and I am going to leave to my own house. And therefore, pip probably won't post for a little while. Same here if my mom yells at me and kicks me off of my laptop (which she probably will .__.). Kthnxbye}

Seiji, caring for the foxy girl, even a little, got down on his knee's and tried to see if he could do anything to help. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, wiping away her tears. (Worry not, he is gay. Therefore harmless XD) He rubbed her back as he answered her question. "I CAN READ MINDS!!!!" He yelled triumphantly, clenching his fists epically. "So yeah, that's how." He said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-05-2010, 03:36 AM

"I wh-ant a gh-uy lh-ike Seih-ji has a gh-uy!!!!!!" Ameika sobbed as she continued to bawl her eyes out as she ignored the two guys that were next to her, after all she was slightly bipolar and was prone to didn't moods when it strikes her to be slightly different. After a few more minutes ofr crying she stopped as suddeenly as she started, wiping her tears away, she suddenly jumpped up and greabbed both they guys's hands and pulled them up. "I am hungry!!" she said to them before she gave up and resortted to nomming on Momo once more.

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2010, 03:56 AM

{Ahk, I'm not going to the YMCA ::tear:: but my sister is kicking me off >< So this might end up being my last post of the evening... Nighty night guys!!}

Just as Azuka was about to suggest finding a cute waiter for Ameika at the restaurant, she had pulled him and Seiji up to their feet.
"I guess so," he smiled nonchalantly at Lynn and shrugged. "Onward, my friends! Towards the food-place-thing!" he cried, marching forward with a whimsical bounce in his step.
Five minutes later they arrived at the restaurant he had described earlier. It was small, but the wafting aroma encompassing them promised a hearty, fulfilling meal.
"Table for," Azuka turned away from the attending waitress to count the members of his party, "five." The waitress smiled, gathered a corresponding number of menus, and led them to a crescent-shaped booth tucked away in the far corner of the restaurant.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-05-2010, 04:12 AM

She followed everyone to the resturant, looking around the place as she found it fascinating, after a while she saw where they were going to seat at. "I call the middle!!!" Ameika yelled loudly as she climbed into the exact middle spot of the cresent booth, she took a menu and began to look over it, completely confused by what she was reading, not even understanding some of the words. After a few minutes she gave up and tossed the menu across the table and began to pout. "I WANT MEAT!!!" she said as she began to shake the person next to her.

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2010, 11:49 PM

"Wow there," Azuka laughed, having been the one sitting next to Ameika, held up both arms half-way in surrender. "There's plenty of meat here." Opening up his own menu, he pointed out a whole section dedicated to the stuff. "See? There's steak, pulled pork, teriyaki beef and chicken, what are you in the mood for?" Half-knowing the answer, he inwardly prepared himself if Ameika decided to throw his menu across the table.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-06-2010, 12:01 AM

Momo finally sopped poking weird guy number 2. She realized that Ameika and Azuka were on a date, she looked at Azuka and said "Since you two are on a your little date I'll just go!". Momo turned around and started to walk off.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-06-2010, 02:39 AM

"RIBS!!!!!" Ameika said loudy as she bounced up and down, she then got a really depressed look on her face when she heard that Momo was leaving. "Don't go, Momo!!!" she said to her frind as she crawled over the table and then glompped the girl, refusing to let it the girl walk off, considering she didn't want to be the only one with Azuka.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-06-2010, 07:04 PM

Momo fell to the ground when Ameika glompped her. Momo smiled and said "Okay...I'll stay....but if you guys start kissing I'm gong to start giggling...I always giggle when people kiss..". Momo got up and and put Ameika on the ground,she sat down at the table that was next to Ameika and Azuka's table.