firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 05:30 AM

Ciaran collects a lot of berries and sits down at the opening to his den to eat. "This has been a pretty quiet day," he thinks.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-17-2007, 06:07 AM

[[Somewhere in the forest]]

Kasumi stretches and thinks it's time to eat before practicing her flying. She runs off through the forest to find some berries. After finally spotting a bush and collecting some berries she sits down to eat.

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 06:10 AM

((must kill database.. i just deleted 4 copies of the above...err..below (how'd it get down there?) post because of an error >.<))

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 06:14 AM

Ciaran thinks he hears something in the bush he just got berries from so he gets up and quietly sneaks over to it.

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 05-17-2007, 12:52 PM

((Hihi. I'm new and I'm not so good at RPing. But I'll try my best to keep up with you guys. It also doesn't help that I'm currently GMT +1, which is like 6 hours ahead of EST.))

Spinel awoke with a yawn

He was new to Sharenti but already knew he would love the place.
As he tried to stand he wobbled a bit, but he had to learn how to walk. He just needed to, after all, he had to go to the ceremony from Father Kanae. He had no idea who that was, but he was about to find out.

As he pushed himself up, he took a step but fell back down.

"Awwww. :(" Spinel thought. "I need to walk!"

And so he got up and tried again, and this time he took a few steps! But then he had to sit down to rest.

"Oh-well." Spinel thought. "I can get there!"

And with that he headed off on his first big adventure.

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2007, 03:40 PM

Thyme, a young kit, was sleeping inside the bushes, when he was awaken by all that commotion.
"Just...what can THAT be?" He asked himself quietly, opening one of his eyes... Oh...it's just a few others, he never seen before, eating berries. From HIS bush. He sighed, stood up, and moved away, looking for a new one. One that would be only his. His bush. That's right. His.

Some Random Randomness

Old 05-17-2007, 05:14 PM

Spinel was walking around, just trying to get the hang of it.

Then he came across another one. The little kit just left a bush and was walking around.

"Hiya!" Spinel said happily. "My name is Spinel! Wanna be friends?"

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2007, 05:34 PM

Thyme only started to walk away, when he heard a voice. Supposedly directed at him.
"...Spinel, is it?" Thyme raised his eyebrow, and looked all over the other kit. He was black, but with lots of colorful...spots...and places...like, really kolorful and glowy...
"...are you supposed to glow like that?" He asked, struck by suspicion, before his mind could think that out. First acting, then thinking. That's something he always did.

Some Random Randomness

Old 05-17-2007, 05:46 PM

"Do I glow?" Spinel asked.

"I quess I never saw myself before. I'm new." Spinel smiled while trying his best to puff out his chest.

"But what's your name?"

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 05:52 PM

Ciaran watches the others talking and wonders why he didn't see the one that was in the bush, since he had just picked berries from it.

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2007, 07:18 PM

"Well, you're definetely shiny here and there." Thyme threw him a look of superiority. "My name is Thyme.And I'm usually pretty busy." The kit yawned loudly, and sat there, with the 'I'm-totally-not-interested' look on his face.

Some Random Randomness

Old 05-17-2007, 08:56 PM

Spinel's smiled dropped.

"Awww." He thought. "I'm so new here and no one wants to be my friend."

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2007, 09:20 PM

Thyme fixed his hair, and looked at him, eyebrow raised. "What now? Did something happen?" The tip of his tail was moving...

veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 05-17-2007, 11:31 PM

[[ ruins ]]

Viktor stopped suddenly. Almost bumping into him, Remy peered around to see why. On the ground she strangely shaped indentations. Seven of them total with a larger one in the middle.

She agreed with Viktor that the crystals were meant to be placed in them, but which ones? It didn't help that there were about a gazillion crystals and only 8 indents total. Furthermore, they were pretty sharp, so even if they did figure out which ones belonged, how would they ever get them down?

Stooping to make out the characters, she could only read 2 or 3, again in that same ancient language. "Stars.. magic.. pink" they said. Perhaps they would serve as clues for later?

[[ village ]]

Waiting on the steps, the ceremony seemed to take forever. Figuring he could come back before it even ended, the restless Saldra bounded off into the woods.

[[star: I think you should just kinda sum up the whole ceremony on your own? x3]]

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-18-2007, 12:44 AM

Ciaran watches the two kits quietly from the bush, occasionally taking a berry and eating it.

Starshine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2007, 11:02 AM

((Ruins <3 Was bored and needed drawing practice so I tried to draw the scene XD;; ))

Viktor pondered the clues, but couldn't make much sense of them. Taking a second look at the crystals, he saw that some seem to give off strange auras. Perhaps he could use his rope to shake some of them down? Although it would be dangerous, the vines were linked, and if they all fell down, some can fall on someone and hurt them. He now regretted that he didn't pack a knife as well.

((Village <3 I'm going to take Veen's advice ^__^))

Veronika found all her nervousness to be unfounded, Father Kanae was kind and friendly, placing his hands on her forehead and muttering a prayer to Meneshi.

"Welcome to the world Veronika." Kanae said to her kindly.

"Thank you Father." Veronika felt very relieved, and was glad that her ceremony was coming to an end. She felt a little shy at all the attention directed to her.

Exiting the temple, she took a deep breath of fresh air and wondered where to go now.

((sorry for the crappy RP, I feel so uninspired all of a sudden >_<))

veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 05-18-2007, 10:54 PM

[[hoshiz starshine, that's soo awesome :lol:
the crystals especially, just like I imagined 'em xDD <33 ]]

Looking back, she saw what Viktor meant. Their colors were slightly off and their light seemed to waver, not as clear as strong as the others. Unpacking her things, she discovered a sharp tooth of some sort of creature. Wondering what it was, she suddenly remembered! It had been Saldra's lucky charm that their father had given him when he was born. Apparently he had dropped it in the pack as a well-wishing. How sweeet of him, thought Remy. xD

Giving it to Viktor, she hoped it would come in handy.

[[ village ]]

Turning back, Saldra figured the ceremony would be finished by now. Right then he saw Veronika exiting the temple and bounded up to her, putting the ring of flowers around her neck as a congratulations.

"Wanna go explore in the woods?" he asked her excitedly, for he had been bored all day.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-19-2007, 01:18 AM

[at the berry bush]

Kasumi notices Ciaran watching her. She pounces him and pins him. "What do you think you're doing?" Growls slightly as she stares at him.

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2007, 02:01 AM

Ciaran looks up, very suprised because he had almost forgotten about her while he was watching the other two. "uh..I..uh..was looking to see what was happening at the bush near my den. I heard something and came to look." He looks up at her for a moment. "I redognize you." Ciaran tries to remember why. :(

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-19-2007, 02:08 AM

"I see," Kasumi says as she get off him, "I'd hope that you recognize me. We've met before at the cave and again at my caved in den." She sits beside him. "Do you know those two kits over there?"

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2007, 02:15 AM

Ciaran sits up. "I knew I knew you from somewhere. What was your name? I'm Ciaran." He looks over at the other kits. "I have no idea who they are, but one was apparently sleeping in the bush. I don't think he sounds very nice."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-19-2007, 02:19 AM

"My name is Kasumi Hoshi, but most people call me Kasumi. Ok, I was just wondering because I haven't seen them before." She looks at the other kits curiously.

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2007, 02:20 AM

Ciaran sits beside her. "Me either, I think they are kind of new here." He gets and eats a berry.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-19-2007, 02:43 AM

"I see...hmmm." Kasumi gets up and slowly starts to approach the strange kits.

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2007, 02:46 AM

Ciaran watches Kasumi and wonders what she is doing. He continues to eat berries, since he didn't get to eat the ones he picked for his meal earlier.