:yawns: So no one posties overnight? T.T

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 03:57 PM

I guess not. :cry:

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:00 PM

*waits* The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact. The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact. The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact. The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact. The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact.

Ah no ones... :cry:

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:02 PM

*waits* The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact. The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact. The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact. The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact. The kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. If he wasn't pretty then it wouldn't be a fact.

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:08 PM

xD I'm here ^.^ What kitty are you refrring to? Yours? Because yours is certainly very pretty. And cuddly. And adorable. And fluffy. <3 -luffles kitty-

I think two days ago was cat litter day or something. I was a cashier and like 1 out of every 5 people came through and bought cat litter xDD

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:08 PM

*waits*

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:09 PM

xD You have clotehs!! :D I'm too broke. I bought the event items I wanted first since I heard they were rising and then I spent most of my gold on the Tigra in hopes it'll go up after a while and I an resell it :3nod:

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:10 PM

It's nice to have clothes. Now I just need to get pants and maybe some hair stuff, oh and shoes. Me avi needs her shoes. But aye, it takes soo long to get gold here. In some ways I wish they had a chatterbox where you could just post to make gold.

Tea
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Tea

Old 06-08-2007, 04:11 PM

so cute!

squee.

*is jealous*

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:11 PM

Wait, is there something like a marketplace here? Where I can buy stuff for, hopefully, cheaper prices? :o

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:13 PM

Aww, thanks Tea! <3 Don't be jealous, your art is really cute!

xD Shoes would be awesome. I wish there was a chatterbox too, but th emain point of mene is no spam like gaia. So, no chatterbox.

Nope, no marketplace. If you go on the exchange forum though and make a board, you could try and find someone who's selling for cheapter than store value ^.^

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:14 PM

I like how fast you can post here too. It takes forever on Gaia. You have to wait two or three minutes (well not that long) just to post. Agh. This place is basically a Gaia away from Gaia if you think about it. Since everyone here is basically from Gaia and everything else that's here is set up like Gaia. :o

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyPanther

xD Shoes would be awesome. I wish there was a chatterbox too, but th emain point of mene is no spam like gaia. So, no chatterbox.

Nope, no marketplace. If you go on the exchange forum though and make a board, you could try and find someone who's selling for cheapter than store value ^.^

Whenever I did that on Gaia, nothing happened. I guess I should just save up my gold here. At least longer posts give you more gold. That's good. Yet, I can't just do a bunch of stupid long posts *points to my kitty posts* or peoples will see and report me. Apparently they're very strict on rules here, which is good, yet so very annoying. :o

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:16 PM

It just takes a minute to post on Gaia :3nod:]

xD It basically is. The only real difference is that Gaia has a lot more stuff, but I"m sure Mene is giong to be growing soon ^.^

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyPanther

Whenever I did that on Gaia, nothing happened. I guess I should just save up my gold here. At least longer posts give you more gold. That's good. Yet, I can't just do a bunch of stupid long posts *points to my kitty posts* or peoples will see and report me. Apparently they're very strict on rules here, which is good, yet so very annoying. :o
[color=hotpink]xD Ditto to that. I appreicate the firmness, but at the same time it's kind of annoying how there aer so many rules in play regarding what colors you can post in, quoting, etc. It's like they discourage long posts.

I'm thinking of posting some of my fanfics here :rofl: That'll give me tons of gold xD Since I'd have to break the chapters up and I would be rich with happiness :rofl:

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:20 PM

And Gaia has soo many Noobs. Agh. I hate 'em n00bs soo much. I usually post on the Gaia Communtiy Discussion forum, since that place used to have some of the more intelligent people on Gaia. Yet, there's been a huge increase in the n00b posts there. Makes me want to start a guild dedicated to n00b hunting. Actually I think there might already be such a guild. I should join it. *thinks* Oh yeah, I got this PM last night offering me entrance into this guild for spanish speakers. Strange indeed. Oh yeah, I'm basically thinking out loud right now, sorry for the craziness! It's the best way for me to make large posts and bring up my gold. Oh and it helps the speed of my trying!

I'll brb! I gotta go take a shower! :o

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthopia
And Gaia has soo many Noobs. Agh. I hate 'em n00bs soo much. I usually post on the Gaia Communtiy Discussion forum, since that place used to have some of the more intelligent people on Gaia. Yet, there's been a huge increase in the n00b posts there. Makes me want to start a guild dedicated to n00b hunting. Actually I think there might already be such a guild. I should join it. *thinks* Oh yeah, I got this PM last night offering me entrance into this guild for spanish speakers. Strange indeed. Oh yeah, I'm basically thinking out loud right now, sorry for the craziness! It's the best way for me to make large posts and bring up my gold. Oh and it helps the speed of my trying!

I'll brb! I gotta go take a shower! :o

xD I basically live in my shop. It's a quiet, happy place and the only people who stick around are people I lactually like and use proper grammar xD I can't stand n00bs, I"m always getting pms asking for gold. It's infurating. I want kodachis and I want blood xDDD (pixel blood mind you).

You in a spanish speaking guild? Did you accept? xD That would be so funny. I keep getting guilds for poll whores, which is stupid since poll whoring has long since gone out of trend.

Mkay, see you in a bit ^.^

EDIT: I accidentaly double=posted and when I deleted my second post it deleted my gold :gonk: Next time I'll just leave it up for the monies :D

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 05:03 PM

Cleaning cleaning, oh how i hate cleaning... but it must be done!

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 05:51 PM

Hola. Sorry for the delay. Mi hermano de estupido blocked the computer with his presence. AH well. My gold is going up. yay. :D

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 05:54 PM

Ah, playing Fire Emblem while posting. Soo much fun that game is. Oh yeah, your graduation party is coming up! *celebrates by chanting*

Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat. Kitty is so pretty because he is a cat.

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 05:56 PM

*waits*

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 06:00 PM

This guy with a huge lawnmower is driving down the street. *watches*

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 06:02 PM

Where's Icy? *crys in a corner* :cry:

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 06:13 PM

I've been forced into cleaning for said graduation party :gonk:

I have a headache :whee: Need more sleep.

Uthopia
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2007, 06:14 PM

Aw. I know how that feels. My mommy goes into a crazy cleaning drive when we have a party the next day. I hope you don't get eaten alive. It's quite painful!