R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 01-20-2023, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Now it seems to be all about the random draw items, which I really hate. I want to know what I'm purchasing.
Agreed. I also recently tried to have conversations with random people and it didn't work. It didn't seem people were really interested in conversing...more so just spamming, winning items etc. So I went to the Lake Kindred forum and I just roll dice for free kin LOL

Gaia is now just a time waster, whereas I enjoy the actual conversations being held on Mene. Win win I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Agreed! My brain explodes lol
Same. I also don't like having been really "good" at something and then not know how it works at all. It's an unsettling feeling lol

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-20-2023, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Agreed. I also recently tried to have conversations with random people and it didn't work. It didn't seem people were really interested in conversing...more so just spamming, winning items etc. So I went to the Lake Kindred forum and I just roll dice for free kin LOL

Gaia is now just a time waster, whereas I enjoy the actual conversations being held on Mene. Win win I guess.
The other thing I like on Mene, vs. Gaia. On Mene it is really possible with dedication, work, and time, to eventually own everything. You never will on Gaia. Theres just too much. I don't think its physically possible so It feels very like why even bother.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-21-2023, 08:29 PM

I am so exhausted. Though right now it's mostly mentally exhausted. I need a sugar daddy.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 01-22-2023, 06:34 PM

Quote:
The other thing I like on Mene, vs. Gaia. On Mene it is really possible with dedication, work, and time, to eventually own everything. You never will on Gaia. Theres just too much. I don't think its physically possible so It feels very like why even bother.
I 100% agree! I look at some of the items on my quest list and I don't feel as overwhelmed. On Gaia I wouldn't even know where to start the list LOL so therefore there is no list. Right now I'm working on getting the kin, that seems achievable!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-22-2023, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I 100% agree! I look at some of the items on my quest list and I don't feel as overwhelmed. On Gaia I wouldn't even know where to start the list LOL so therefore there is no list. Right now I'm working on getting the kin, that seems achievable!
So so SO overwhelming. I can't even begin to figure out where to start let alone how to go about the actual quest itself. My anxiety can't handle their being that much everything.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-23-2023, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
I wish I had a job that let me work from home.
I must admit, it is very convenient and i am super grateful. although i think i will have to go back to working in the office 3 days soon. :(

Quote:

LOL yeah i only went on there in the end to collect things. Most people had moved on from there. I did recruit a lot of people to Mene in all honesty lol.

Quote:
Yup! Even back in the early days it was impossible to own everything and it just grew so incredibly fast.

Quote:
I am so exhausted. Though right now it's mostly mentally exhausted. I need a sugar daddy.
Haha don't we all my friend lmao. That or just to win lotto would be great! :P

Quote:
Ohh by the way can you get me a list of things you're after. Sorry i did say i would help so let me know :)

Quote:
So so SO overwhelming. I can't even begin to figure out where to start let alone how to go about the actual quest itself. My anxiety can't handle their being that much everything.
Yeah i am not questing anything over there. Will just run through all my old items. I loved the animal avi's. That stuff is worth zilch lol. Might just collect more stuff for that lol.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-23-2023, 05:05 AM

Winning the lotto would be nice. Once my state lotto was up real high and even though I didn't buy a ticket I had fun imaging what I would do if I did and I won.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 01-23-2023, 06:41 PM

Quote:
LOL I completely agree. It also doesn't help that all the mass amount of 03 items I have for trade are worth nothing so how do you even quest over there?! LOL

Quote:
LOL yeah i only went on there in the end to collect things. Most people had moved on from there. I did recruit a lot of people to Mene in all honesty lol.
LOL I think a lot of Mene users did exactly that, I think it was Anoni & shosho who recruited me over haha!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-23-2023, 10:55 PM

Quote:
LOL I completely agree. It also doesn't help that all the mass amount of 03 items I have for trade are worth nothing so how do you even quest over there?! LOL
I think more then making me anxious on that front it just makes me mad. Gaia admins did a few things that caused that btw. I wasn't there for it but I've heard about it and I'm still utterly ugh about it.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-24-2023, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Winning the lotto would be nice. Once my state lotto was up real high and even though I didn't buy a ticket I had fun imaging what I would do if I did and I won.
Yeah i always imagine what i would do with millions lol. I mean doesn't even have to be a million, enough to pay my debt and get into our own home would be enough lol.

Quote:

Exactly i have so many old 03 items. Bunny/Chicky Slippers, Panda Hats etc.
I think the only thing worth something in my inven is the emo bag. What a stupid item to be worth a lot! Lol

LOL I think a lot of Mene users did exactly that, I think it was Anoni & shosho who recruited me over haha!
Yep we made this our home and never went back lol.

Quote:
I think more then making me anxious on that front it just makes me mad. Gaia admins did a few things that caused that btw. I wasn't there for it but I've heard about it and I'm still utterly ugh about it.
I watched that rise and fall of Gaia on youtube. Comes down to greed. And not listening to the user base. Now they have a whole lot of worthless items. May as well delete them from the system to be honest.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 01-25-2023, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Yeah I watched it all in that youtube video. So sad! I'm more just upset I can't cash in all my items in exchange for art lol Maybe they'll be worth something in 20 years

Quote:
Exactly i have so many old 03 items. Bunny/Chicky Slippers, Panda Hats etc.
I think the only thing worth something in my inven is the emo bag. What a stupid item to be worth a lot! Lol

LOL You're so right! I wear my chicky slippers and DJ's with every avatar out of spite HAHA! I think I have a letter that the emo bag comes in still...what a dumb item to be worth anything for sure LOL!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-25-2023, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Yeah i always imagine what i would do with millions lol. I mean doesn't even have to be a million, enough to pay my debt and get into our own home would be enough lol.

I watched that rise and fall of Gaia on youtube. Comes down to greed. And not listening to the user base. Now they have a whole lot of worthless items. May as well delete them from the system to be honest.
This was several million large... might have been a billion at that point. It was huge.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-25-2023, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Yeah I watched it all in that youtube video. So sad! I'm more just upset I can't cash in all my items in exchange for art lol Maybe they'll be worth something in 20 years

LOL You're so right! I wear my chicky slippers and DJ's with every avatar out of spite HAHA! I think I have a letter that the emo bag comes in still...what a dumb item to be worth anything for sure LOL!
LOL!
Haha yeah my friend who is also on mene/gaia - Don't know if you know her Nivvy. She is my RL friend. We were going through our invens. And we were like... Why do we have so many red rose corsages? LOLOLOL!

Quote:
This was several million large... might have been a billion at that point. It was huge.
Wow our jackpots never get that big. I think ours only go up to 50 mil.
The largest won was like 42mil a few years ago. But we also don't get taxed like USA does. Like win a billion walk away with like 500 mil right lol. Something like that haha.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-25-2023, 10:16 PM

Quote:
I still need to watch that. Maybe I'll sit down to it this weekend.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-26-2023, 05:29 AM

Quote:
LOL!
Haha yeah my friend who is also on mene/gaia - Don't know if you know her Nivvy. She is my RL friend. We were going through our invens. And we were like... Why do we have so many red rose corsages? LOLOLOL!

Wow our jackpots never get that big. I think ours only go up to 50 mil.
The largest won was like 42mil a few years ago. But we also don't get taxed like USA does. Like win a billion walk away with like 500 mil right lol. Something like that haha.
Still more then I have.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 01-26-2023, 04:10 PM

Quote:
LOL!
I know Nivvy from here, but not Gaia lol! RED ROSE CORSAGES! Hahaha I love this!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-26-2023, 10:23 PM

USA taxes over here are insane yes. Its like half. But I would still take 500 mil and not complain

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-19-2023, 09:03 PM

Quote:
I still need to watch that. Maybe I'll sit down to it this weekend.
Did you? Lol

Quote:
Still more then I have.

Quote:
I know Nivvy from here, but not Gaia lol! RED ROSE CORSAGES! Hahaha I love this!
Yeah thats the one :)

Quote:
USA taxes over here are insane yes. Its like half. But I would still take 500 mil and not complain
Holy moly!
Yeah still 500 mil then you had lol.

Well, i got reminded to come back on here yesterday but i forgot!
Does anyone know how many event items there were??

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-19-2023, 09:06 PM

Quote:
There were four, in total!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-19-2023, 09:15 PM

Hello all.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-20-2023, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Did you? Lol
I actually totally forgot

Quote:
Holy moly!
Yeah still 500 mil then you had lol.
Right!?

Quote:
There were 4 in total

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-20-2023, 11:32 PM

I got all four for me and a friend.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-16-2023, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
There were four, in total!
Ahh bugger i only got 3 lol

Quote:
Hello all.
Hi Kirin <3

Quote:
I actually totally forgot

Right!?

There were 4 in total
Damn it! I only got 3 haha.

Quote:
I got all four for me and a friend.
Nice!

Anyway hello again people. I fell off the face of the earth lol.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-16-2023, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Damn it! I only got 3 haha.
Which 3 do you have?

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-17-2023, 02:58 AM

Quote: