broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-17-2009, 12:34 AM

Holly had walked into her bedroom half asleep. She went right to her bed and fell fast asleep in her clothes. Holly slept that night for the first time in ages. When she awoke the sun was shining into the windows of her room. She was in a cheerful mood that was getting better by the second. Holly stood up and pulled off her shoes she had been wearing. Quickly she pulled off her clothes and walked into her closet. She walked out in a bright green sun dress and green flip flops. Her hair had been combed and pulled up in a bun. Holly skipped out of her room saying goodmorning and hugging the slave in the kitchen. The kitchen slave was the closest thing she ever had had to a mother. Quickly she skipped down the hall and opened rayns door. "Wakey Wakey Sunshine!" She said brightly standing in the doorway to his room. She noticed it was dark in his room because the windows were still covered by shutters outside. While she waited for him to wake up she opened the window and pushed out the shutters letting the sunlight stream in.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-17-2009, 01:08 AM

The Cath groggily raised his head, slowly uncurling from the ball he had been sleeping in. Huh?? He glanced at Holly, his eyes half closed. His brown hair stood every which way, his ears tweaked at different angles. Yawning, he stretched his muscular arms above his head and burrowed his head into the blankets. I'm awake, I'm awake! Rayn thought. The one ear that stuck out of the covers twitched when she opened the shutters to let the light in.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-17-2009, 02:01 AM

Holly turned smiling away from the window and walked over to Rayn's bed. She reached down and pulled off the covers. "GOOOOOOODDDDD MMMMMOOOORRRNNNIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG RAYN!" She said loudly like someone would on the morning news. She started laughing. "Oh well you do realize its afternoon I hope." She said sitting down on the edge of his bed waiting for him to get up and start functioning.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2009, 02:34 AM

I was still locked in this room, alone. Its nearly 1pm and I have been sitting in here bored and hungry..have I been forgotten already? "sighes" this is so lame being stuck in here...alone!
ugh I get up and begin to brush my hair and put on some makeup, I put on a purple frilly dress and look in the mirror "wow" I say with a smile, I looked good.

Esmme

Old 11-17-2009, 04:57 AM

Rayn growled softly, groaning. I don't wanna get up, he thought. The Cath wiggled around to glare gently up at Holly, sighing. He yawned again, snapping his sharp teeth together audibly. Slowly inching over, Rayn shoved his head into her lap, purring. Food sounds absolutely wonderful. His purr intensified as the thought of food flickered through his head.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-17-2009, 08:48 PM

"We're going to go get sam then we'll get lunch." Holly smiled at Rayn. She wondered if petting him on the head would be weird or not. He looked like a giant cat so shouldn't she be able to pet him? Carefully Holly slid a pillow under his head and go up. "You can get ready and meet me at Sam's room." She laughed and partially closed his door.

Slowly she walked to the next door and knocked on it. "Sam? Are you awake in there?" Holly asked opening the locks on the door and pushing it open. Sam was wearing there wearing a purple dress and makeup looking in the mirror. "OH MY GOSH! I love that dress on you!"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2009, 08:53 PM

when I heard her freak I jumped and turned around my face turning bright red.
"um--er--hi" is what came out of my mouth. I was so embarrassed, I didnt know what to do or say, my stomach growled loudly and that is what broke the silence, my face burning.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-17-2009, 08:56 PM

"Come on its lunch time, you sound hungry." Holly laughed. She smiled and turned walking out into the hallway waiting for sam and Rayn to come.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2009, 08:59 PM

I followed Holly into the hallway, waiting for Rayn. "Yes I I am starving! I have been awake since dawn"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-17-2009, 09:07 PM

"Oh..well I'll have to get you a cell phone then" Holly said turning and walking she stuck her head into rayns room. "Come on down to the kitchen when your ready." She said slowing her speed and walking next to Sam. "Next time you can call me when you wake up." In the kitchen a breakfeast buffet was set up on the table. There were omlets eggs pancakes, french toast...{anything you want} sitting there. "Help yourself."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2009, 09:16 PM

" holy crap" I stared at the food, and began feasting it was soooo good to eat.
I ate and ate until I could not eat anymore.
"mmm this is wonderful" I say with a mouth full of food.
" a cell phone..would be great" I say in between mouth fulls of food.

Esmme

Old 11-17-2009, 10:15 PM

Rayn grumbled and slid out of bed, following Holly to stand outside of Sam's room. Sniffing the air, he heard his stomach growl. Looking over at the girls with narrowed yellow eyes, the Cath headed further down the hallway. Unfortunately, he got lost on his way to the kitchen. It was a few minutes before he was able to find the room, and by that time, both of the women were already there.
He stepped up to the table, flicking his mud-brown tail in greeting before turning his hungry gaze to the food. With his slitted pupils staring at the abundance of meat and other foodstuffs. Rayn licked his lips and his ears perked up happily. Glancing over to Holly, he slowly snatched a few slices of ham off of the table and ducked beneath it. Sitting under the wooden surface, he began to purr, scarfing down the meat.
Cath had no use for chairs, plates, napkins, or any other sort of normal living devices. Rayn had never seen such things, for he was a wild creature. He didn't quite know how to use a fork, didn't know why people bothered with napkins. He merely munched on his slices of meat happily, his brown tail switching back and forth as it stuck out from under the table.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-18-2009, 07:45 PM

Holly looked at the table and picked up a piece of toast and bit into it. She took a bite and put it down. Her stomach should have been growling but it wasn't. She bent over and looked under the table were rayn was sitting eating his ham. She smiled and took some of the ham off the platter placing it on a plate and putting it down infront of him. She sat back up and watched sam eat. "Yes I'll have a cell phone for you as soon as possable." Holly smiled. She was glad they both seemed to enjoy eating.

Esmme

Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM

From under the table Rayn's purr grew even louder. Seeing the plate of ham set in front of him, he pulled it closer. This was definitely the life. No hunting, no scavenging, no worrying about what to do when it rains . . . it was like all of the things he had worried about disappeared.
When his meat was finished, the Cath poked his head up and looked back and forth between Holly and Sam. Finally making his decision, he ducked back under the table only to reappear directly next to Sam's chair. Staring at her food, his slitted yellow eyes followed every bite she took. His brown ears perked forward hopefully, and his tail gently twitched behind him. From his spot on the floor, Rayn let out a slight mew that contrasted his rough looks.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-18-2009, 09:38 PM

Holly giggled when rayn poped up next to sam. He was watching her eat. "You do relize there is a whole table of food here. Right?" Holly asked amused. She was smiling brightly it was a good thing rayn was a Cath otherwise she would be very confused right now. As she waited for him to say or do something she could hear his tail swishing back and forth across the floor.

Esmme

Old 11-18-2009, 09:45 PM

He cast a bored glance at the table's wide variety of food before turning his cat-like eyes back to Sam's meal. That's no fun, he thought. Rayn mewed again, resting his chin on Sam's leg with a dejected sigh. His fluffy hair was scruffy and soft, and his ears softly rested against his head. As Cath, it was custom to share foodstuffs when together in a den. I wonder if it's different here?

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-18-2009, 10:08 PM

{ok the way you describe rayn makes me really want to like go and pet him! He's like a human/cat right}

Esmme

Old 11-18-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34 View Post
{ok the way you describe rayn makes me really want to like go and pet him! He's like a human/cat right}

((Oh yes. He's a tall, well-toned human with cat ears and a tail. Stick fangs and claws in here, and you've basically got him. :D Color scheme is brown . . . brown hair, brown fur, and yellow eyes. Cat eyes, by the way. His hair is really fluffy and has a bazillion layers, making it soft and, well, sorta poofy.
What he's wearing is his pair of pants . . . and that's about it. Oh, wait! A short vest that's open in the front, too. Both are made out of worn dark leather. *laugh* He's a wild-born cat! Until just recently, he hasn't had much experience with the human side of things.))

Last edited by Esmme; 11-18-2009 at 10:30 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-19-2009, 01:48 AM

{AWWW! Thats so cute! I wish they were real how cool would that be!}

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2009, 08:16 PM

I giggled and slipped a peice of ham to rayn, it was weird he looked totally human yet he acted like a cat, he was so cute! and he seemed happy, so I kept feeding him here and there, I liked making him beg for his food, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-19-2009, 09:16 PM

Holly had to cover her mouth to keep from giggling to loud. Sam was feeding a giant cat with a humans body. It was so weird, yet adorable. He hadn't said anything about the food on the table which led Holly to belive he liked taking other people's food. "What do you guys want to do today?" Holly asked standing up and moving the platters of food off of the table.

Esmme

Old 11-20-2009, 04:12 AM

Rayn ate his tidbits of foodstuffs with his tongue flicking out to catch them. Sometimes he would take them from Sam with his hands, but usually he would snatch the scraps with his mouth. When the Cath had his fill, Rayn shook his head when offered another piece. A choked mew escaped his lips and he lay down on his back, flat on the floor.
It was then that Holly spoke.
"So what do you guys want to do today?"
The Cath twitched an ear, but didn't move. A single ear swivled to listen to Holly.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-21-2009, 09:22 PM

Holly looked at Rayn lying on the floor now and smiled at him. "I'm gonna guess your happy right there." She giggled. Holly looked over to sam, who was still eating, and said "Anything special you've been wanting to do?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2009, 08:14 PM

"me?" I asked "well..erm..." I dont know...I thought about it for a while hmm.."start a garden" is what I said and kept eating.
if I didnt stop right about now I would become really fat so I stopped eating and look over at rayn..so cute! haha he looks so full. must be nap time for him.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-25-2009, 09:24 PM

Holly smiled a large bright smile and looked outside. "lets go find a spot outside then, Rayn you can sleep out there." She giggled looking down the hallway to the french doors. Outside of them was a mile of open land that was all her's. There had to be at least one spot she hadn't used yet. Holly opened a closet where all her gardening supplies were and pulled out the packets of seeds and put a spell on all the tools so they would follow her. "Come on we have a garden to plant." Holly walked down the hall and opened the doors heading out onto a hand made stone walk way filled with many different types of flowers. She walked down the curling path with the tools, Sam and Rayn following behind her.