VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2014, 02:49 AM

"Do you just ignore me? I said that I have to observe you to make sure your not a threat." he said simply. "Or would you rather I just turn you in for your bounty? for some reason it's quite high, enough to help me settle down and get a wife. But I believe in a fair chance." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2014, 03:44 AM

Lilith frowned darkly and was about to say something when suddenly she heard a gun shot and screamed out as the holy bullet pierced her lower back and then she could feel a heat so hot that it burned like ice. She fell forward coughing painfully and gasping for air as the holy water tortured her relentlessly. "step away that beast's bounty is min!" The dark male demanded as he came up from behind where Sinz had been standing.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2014, 04:25 AM

He ran to her and pulled her behind him Kai next to him. "She's mine and your not good enough to take her!" he said pulling out his gun, a special made revolver with a scope and blade under barrel mounted. "This baby has a special way of shooting and it's devastating, back away or else you will get more than what you bargained for." he said and kept Kai behind her and to his side and her behind him. His gun pointed at the hunter ready just in case.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2014, 04:32 AM

The male frowned but from the look of it he didn't want to mess with the gun that this guy had to quickly left leaving Lilith there completely soaked in holy water and loosing blood causing her to whimper weakly and painfully

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2014, 04:37 AM

He sighed and used the blade on his gun to cut his wrist. "Drink, I don't need you getting hurt on my watch." he said pressing his wrist to her lips. To be honest the feeling of when she sucked his blood was interesting, he wanted to know exactly what the feeling was. He held his gun still ready just in case the bastard came back.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2014, 04:41 AM

Lilith could smell the blood and managed to open her mouth a little to let it in but her fangs were hidden and her body was trembling in pain and tears were running slowly from her closed eyes from the pain that she was in from the bullet in her back and the holy water covering her body.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2014, 04:45 AM

While she drank the blood that dropped in he used his fire abilities to dry her with a soothing flame, when she was sufficiently dry he stopped that starting to feel the effects of his blood being sucked by her, but it was more like a half hearted at that point. "Don't be shy, I'm sure you need a drink."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2014, 04:51 AM

As the holy water evaporated Lilith slowly bit into his arm drinking down some of his blood before letting go and licked the wounds a little to make sure that they were healed. Slowly and slightly she opened her eyes and let out a little whimper. "Why... would you help me?" she asked through telepathy but for whatever reason the bullet was keeping her from moving mostly... why was that? She wasn't going to end up paralyzed was she?!

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2014, 04:58 AM

"Because your my mark, and I'm not done passing judgement. These low level hunters are always trying to out smart me." he responded the same way. He felt the effects though suppressed a sigh when she stopped. He would never admit that he kind of enjoyed her sucking his blood.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2014, 05:03 AM

Lilith sighed and closed her eyes. "please... just make it stop..." came a broken thought as her body shivered in pain before she passed out again from the pain of the bullet that was stuck in her back. She was in so much pain... she just wanted it all to stop... rather that meant he wanted to kill her or just take the bullet out of her and chain her up again or whatever.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2014, 05:12 AM

He picked her up and mounted Kai and carried her to where her hideout was and dismounting Kai he laid her down and took the bullet out but inside of chaining her again he watched over her as she was unconscious. He had his gun out and scanned the horizon as he watched over her. Kai whined at him nervously and he reassured her and got her to lay down behind him and she let him lean on her, even let him move her over and lay her had on her soft fur as a good pillow. He was a respectable distance away from her. He didn't know what he would do but he had to think of what to do.

The boss that hired Angel spotted the Vampire hunter he sent to take his job and grabbed his arm roughly. "What the fuck was that back there?!" He couldn't believe that this coward ran.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2014, 05:19 AM

Lilith let out a slight cry as the bullet was bulled out and just laid there for a long while before slowly coming to and let out a bit of a whimper as she awoke and sat up holding her head a bit but then noticed that she couldn't really move her legs and frowned deeply. She then glanced over at Angel and was surprised that he hadn't chained her up again "Thank you" she said softly before trying to stand but as soon as she tried she shrieked in pain and ended up falling over with a tremble, her lower half was killing her!

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2014, 05:24 AM

He looked over at her kindly. "Your welcome." He said than saw her fall back over and laid her on Kai again. "whats wrong?" he asked a little concern showing. He couldn't have her die if she didn't deserve it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2014, 05:28 AM

"Ah.. M-my whole lower body hurts... can't hardly move it either." Lilith panted a bit her legs and back still hurting a bit and it was clear that she was in too much pain to move hardly at all.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2014, 05:37 AM

He looked her over and couldn't see what would cause that. "Can you tell why? Did the bullet have poison in it or something?" He hated not knowing about vampires enough to help her. He signaled for Kai to find disarm and bring that vampire hunter here. Kai ran off as Angel moved fast enough to stop her head from hitting the ground and resting it in his lap. Kai found the hunter easily though saw the guy who hired Angel and saw them talking. The boss was scolding the hunter for not stealing Angel's mark. Kai transferred the conversation to Angel hiding using her best stealth so they wouldn't even sense her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2014, 12:41 PM

"I... don't know... but it was a blessed bullet covered in holy water... It might just be that it needs time to heal?... I don't know though, this isn't anything I've ever dealt with before" Lilith said then gasped and her cheeks gained just a bit of color as she felt her head landing in his lap.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-03-2014, 12:04 AM

He didn't notice because he was listening to the conversation through Kai. The boss was sending the hunter back. He told Kai to just get here quickly. She sent a silent alright and quietly ran back. "We have to get going, the hunter is coming back." he said and thought. "I know of a place we can go, but you might not like it. It's a place that lets me hide there when I'm in the area, someone I know of owns it. And we'll be safe there." he said to her. "It's in the next town over, it will only be a ten minute ride on Kai's back."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-03-2014, 02:13 AM

"Well... I don't really have much of a choice do I? Either I trust you or end up dead... so... I trust you." Lilith said softly with a soft sigh.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-03-2014, 02:24 AM

Kai got back and Angel put her up on her back as he mounted Kai behind her and held her with one arm and Kai's scruff with the other. He guided her to the next town than to the brothel. "Here we are. The basement is a fortress in certain ways." he said dismounting Kai and picking her up carrying her to the front door and knocking in his own way. The owner, a pretty human girl showed up. "Oh Angel! The basement is ready for you to lay low." she said knowing full well why he'd come here, and with a mark. "Thanks Trish." he said and she led the way to the basement then once down in the basement she stopped him. "Okay, why are you here with a mark!? And a vampire to boot." He could tell she was worried. "Well my boss tried having me killed and my bounty stolen, I need to know why and the only place I could think of to bring her while she was hurt is here. Trish owned a few buildings in a few towns, this was the closest one, and she enjoyed the money that this brothel brought in, she was a nice owner though, threated her girls right. She looked at him then even though he tried hiding it she saw what he didn't want her to and she sighed. "Hi, I'm Trish and you are?" she asked her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-03-2014, 02:55 AM

"My names Lilith... nice to meet you..." Lilith said softly before gritting her teeth a bit as she tried to move her legs but they only twitched some but that little movement seemed to hurt greatly. Slowly she started to feel really weak again from the holy water and blessed bullet that was still stuck inside her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-03-2014, 03:04 AM

Angel places her on the bed laying her down and looking to Trish. "She has a holy water bullet in her and it's hurting her, I need help getting it out." he said and she nodded. "I'll get the brothel's doctor." she said and walked quickly upstairs. He sat down in the chair next to the bed. He didn't know why he was doing all of this. "She's getting the doctor, he's really good with gunshots and stabs and stuff, as you can imagine." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-03-2014, 03:15 AM

"I still don't understand... why are you helping me so much if you haven't even decided if you're going to let me live or not?" Lilith asked quietly slowly pushing herself into a sitting position.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-03-2014, 03:21 AM

He looked away. "I don't know. I hate being upstaged by the lesser hunters. And I make sure that my mark deserves to die first." He stood up and walked across the basement. "Besides it's nice to have someone to talk to." he said. The doctor came down with a bag and started right away. It took him only a few moments and she was patched up. He left nodding at Angel and shut the basement door locking it, it had a lock that could be undone on this side and a key hole on the other. "How are you feeling now that that bullet is out?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-03-2014, 03:30 AM

"That... still doesn't quite answer my question but okay..." Lilith said and whimpered painfully as the bullet was pulled out of her then relaxed as she laid down flinching a little at the pain but looked allot better now that the bullet was out. "That actually feels allot better now... thanks" she said softly and gave a little smile before laying down completely and relaxed with her eyes closed thinking about maybe going to sleep

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-03-2014, 03:32 AM

He sighed and got his favorite drink for calming down. He didn't know exactly what he was thinking. He'd never helped a mark this much, it had to be more to it than he wanted to be the one to kill her if it came to that. He didn't know what it was never really talking to people.