Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-24-2011, 12:58 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and felt her kiss. He wondered if he should kiss her back, he wanted to. But he wasn't sure how she would take it. "good, I dont want you to leave me alone." he said and his voice was back to normal. He then threw his stuff away with her and hoped that nothing happened while he was in his other class. He didn't want to cause any trouble.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-24-2011, 01:03 AM

Alice smiled as they walked. "Promise me. Promise me you will pick me up after class " it would ease the knot in the pit of her stomach. If he didn't show up after class to see her she knew something went wrong. It was the last class of the day and she wanted the rest of the day to be normal. She pulled him into a hug as if she would never see him again. She pulled away. And smiled.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2011, 01:14 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and nodded, "sure, I will be waiting." he said as he smiled at her. he knew she was worried about the end of the day just like he was. he just hoped that nothing happened. When she pulled him into a hug he wrapped his arms aorund her and just wanted to stay close to her. When she pulled away he first frowned but then smiled at her. "promise I will be there."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-24-2011, 01:40 AM

She smiled and nodded. "Ill be waiting for you." She said Ashe headed inside her class. She would always wait for him. Even if it meant forever. She knee just as well as he did there was a chance he wouldn't be there and through the entire class she worried. All she wanted was for a normal life. But she knew that was far off from now. She peeked every few moments at the clock. She just wanted to get out of here already.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2011, 02:22 AM

Noah smiled and then watched as she headed inside her class. He didn't want to just go but he knew he had to. Slowly he headed down the hall but and was thinking about Alice. yet before he realized it he was surrounded by the guys before. They had a few bats with them and were smiling. "now we can beat the crap out of you." he said and out of no where he was punched. The girl form before laughed as she came into view and watched. "once we beat you up I will make sure that your little girlfriend gets whats coming. Maybe I will make her a slut, I know quiet a few guys who would love to rape her." she said as the others beat him. But when Noah heard her something snapped. When the next puch came he caught it and punched back, "dont you dare ever say that." he said, his voice back to the way it had been before and without a second thought he started to beat hte crap out of the others.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-24-2011, 02:45 AM

Alice was so bored and time was moving so slow. She just thought about Noah and how tonight they could watch TV and lay together. Alice knew just then that she loved him. She always has but it hit her now and she wondered if he felt the same way? There was 30 minutes left of class and she groaned. She just wanted to see Noah and leave to her home and spend the night with hi. She blushed at the thought.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2011, 02:52 AM

After a few minutes all the guys that had surrounded Noah layed on the floor. The girl was the only one left and he walked over to her. "don't you dare lay a hand on Alice. If you ever do anything ti her I will kill you." he said and the girl shook slightly but nodded. Noah then dropped her to the ground and headeddiwn the hall. He headed into class and the teaher didn't really ask where he was since he had been known not to show up sometimes we he got really bad episodes. But he was more clear headed now then in the past year or two.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-24-2011, 03:12 AM

When class was finally over she hurried out into the hall dropping all of her things. "Damn it all to hell! " she said to herself as she grabbed all of her things. Sh finally made it out of class and she didn't see Noah but his class was a ways away so she stood there waiting for him like she said she would do.

Palmoun

Old 09-25-2011, 02:24 AM

Noah smiled when he heard hte bell and quickly got his things. He then headed out of there and hte instant that he got into the hall everyone made way for him. He guessed news of his actions got around and he headed down to where Alice was. When he saw her he smiled and was glad that she was here. Quickly he took her hand into his and smiled, "hey." he said softly.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2011, 08:29 AM

When Alice saw Noah and saw him smile her heart raced. And when he grabbed her hand she blushed a deep red. He's never been so confident...so forward. She really liked it. She smiled back and said "hey " back. They made it through the day and now they could really spend time together. She was so happy he kept her promise. As they walked she asked unaware of what he had done. "How are you? "

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 12:32 AM

Noah smiled as he stayed close to her and saw the blush on her face. He was going to ask if she was sick again but then heared her question and smiled, "I am great now that I know your by my side." he said but didn't realize that he had a bruise forming on his face. One of the guys had hit him good. "how are you though? are you sure that your not sick? your face is red." he said as he looked at her closely.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 02:31 AM

Her face turned even redder when he spoke to her. "Um I'm uh fine! I'm just really warm I guess " she said feeling really embarrassed. She then noticed the bruises on his face and she looked worried. "What happened to your face?! Did someone hit you?! " she said placing her hand gently on his cheek. "I swear to go ill have to beat those kid's " she said getting angry but she was also sad for Noah.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 03:03 AM

Noah nodded when he heard her, okay if you say so but tell me if you dint feel good." he said as he looked at her. Though when he heard her he frowned and then leaned into her touch. Gently he placed his hand over hers and shook his head, "It is fine, trust me." he said to her softly, "it was just the guys from earlier, bur dint worry. They won't hurt me or do anything to you. I made sure of it." he said as he looked at her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 03:51 AM

Alice didn't like they way Noah said that. "Oh what do you mean? " she said trying to sound normal. She slowed her pace as they walked. "And really I am just fine " she said giving a small smile.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 04:06 AM

Noah took her hand into his when he heard her and pulled her closer. "well when we split up the guys from lunch showed up. They started ti beat me up and I thought I was just going to take it. But the girl said that she would get a friend of hers to.. Well to rape you." he said and you could tell he didn't like the sound of that or wanted to talk about it. "when I heard that I just started to beat them up. I didn't want anything to happen to you."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 04:28 AM

Alices eye's got wide. Rape her? But...she was still a virgin ...she almost stopped and cried. She hugged Noah tightly. "Please don't let anything like that happen to me " she said. She felt unsafe now without Noah around. Like at any moment something could happen...now she was going to be jumpy around those guys. Even if nothing actually happened she would still live in fear...was this how Noah felt all this time??

(What do u think of this idea: what if she does get like group raped and it sets Noah off when he finds her and he goes nuts and beats all the guys to there near death and that's what sends him to a nut house? Then maybe a year goes by and Noah Alice finally gets the courgette to visit him? )

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 11:44 AM

Noah wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "nothing is ever going to happen to you. I promise you that. No one is going to touch you while i am around." he said ti her softky and ment every word. He would protect her like his life depended on it.

((i like it but noah woukd forever blame himself for letting that happen to her.))

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 12:12 PM

(I know. Anyone would. Whenever you want that to happen go ahead and do so)

Alice smiled. She was so happy to be with him and she trusted him. She knew as long as she was with him she would be safe. She almost laughed. It felt as if there roles have changed now. "What are you doing after school? " she asked trying not to think about. Hat my or may not happen to either of them.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 01:12 PM

((sure lets do it))

Noah smiled as he hekd her close and didnt drop his arms from her. He wanted to know that she was close and safe. "i am doing nothing, why do you ask?" he said as he looked down at her and knew that he never wanted to be away from her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 01:43 PM

(Woo yay haha )

"Would you like to come over again tonight? If your not busy...that is" she said with a light blush. She suddenly felt awkward around him as if he knew how she felt but ignored it. But maybe she thought to much about it. She laved her hand with his and continued to walk around until they decided what they were going to do. "This weekend we could see a movie like we planned if you want " she said her f e still a slight blush.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 02:10 PM

Noah smiled when he heard her and stayed close, "of course i want to come over. I just want to grab a few thigs before i come." he said as he looked at her and couldnt wait to go over. He then thought for a moment and nodded, "a movie sounds wonderful as long as i get to stay close to you." he said as he looked at her. He wanted to stay close as possibke and protect her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 02:19 PM

She smiled "ok ill see you tonight then " she said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. She then headed home. She waves as she walked away she couldn't wait to see him again and spend all night with him like she HD the night before. As long as she was close to him and him her she knew every thing would be alright. After waving goodbye she walked in the direction of her house.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 02:59 PM

As she walked wyes wathed her from the shadows. Whennshe was almost home a hand shot out from a alley way and pulled her in. "look who i found." said one of the guys that isaac had beaten up. "that means we can ha e some fun." said the other ajd soon another appeared. Before she could yell thry had her bound and gagged. Quickly they started to have there way wigh her.

Noah was headed to his home but as he thought of it he just wanted to go back and be with her. So slowly he started to make his way to her home. Though when he got to a alley he heard someyhing. The next thig he knew he saw alice being raped and anger filled him. Before he knew it he pulled al the guys away from her and started to beat the shit out of them. He was like a animal.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 09:19 PM

When Alice was pulled into the alley way she almost screamed. But before she could she was bound and gagged
it hurt her so much when they had there way with her. She was trying to scream and she was balling her eyes out. She hurt everywhere and soon enough Noah was there beating them up she was saved! She was happy yet the tears came and she was naked. It all happened so fast.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 09:30 PM

Noah continued to bea the crap out of them till something in his mind wet off. Alice. Quickly he looked over to her and saw her there. Gently he took his coat off and put it around her before he wrapped his arms around her. "everythings fine." he said to her softly. Quickly he got 911 on thr phone and were on the way. He then glared at thr guys who layed unmoving. If he got he chance he would killthem but right now Alice was what mattered. It was his fault that she was like this. He knew His hands were covered in there blood and he was happy about that.