Fulkth
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-10-2010, 07:19 PM

@Enzeru-My what interesting eyes you have...

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 07:21 PM

@Fulkth the better to see you with my dear.

Fulkth
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-10-2010, 07:24 PM

Eeep!!Enzeru is a wolf in disguise! Run for it!!!!! *high tails it out of the thread*

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 07:25 PM

Ar rar rar om nom nom wolf hungry

Fulkth
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-10-2010, 07:29 PM

*rubs her eyes crying* You ate grandma...boo hoo hoo.

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 07:30 PM

It wasn't easy, she tasted like old cheese and was very crunchy.
I don't like crunchy old cheese.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-10-2010, 07:39 PM

aw, wolfy! -likes wolfies 8D-

----------

then why did you ate her? it could be bad for your health. x3 you could just grab the red riding hoot and nom her there and then.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 07-10-2010, 09:19 PM

Wolves are awesome like that. ^.^

Even if they do eat Grandmothers... >.>;;

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:21 PM

Yeah, should have just shoved the old lady in the closet with a taffy or seven.

Fulkth
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-10-2010, 09:33 PM

lol, you guys are just too funny. XD

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 07-10-2010, 09:33 PM

Yay! One more point for me being funny!
Eat that taffy instant leftovers podcast!

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 07-10-2010, 09:43 PM

Mmmm... Taffy.... >.>;; What?

alonzo:)
The Lazy-Wizard

Old 07-11-2010, 12:07 AM

Poetic Pranks
Username: Alonzo:)
Word count: 94
Entry:
On the day of the Feast Of Fools
Something anomalous happened
The feast turned into a wreck
As monsters and ghouls appeared

But all of a sudden someone arrived
It was Keyori to save the day.
There was no hope
The monsters didn't go astray

It was the fools' time to shine
They had to think quickly
As the consequences would be sublime
They would have to surprise them slickly

The ghouls chased the fools
As they got tired it was their time
To be defeated and return back to
The Festival of Fool's

Last edited by alonzo:); 07-11-2010 at 12:53 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-11-2010, 12:25 AM

I hope I can write a good work of fiction, I realized I don't write humourous poetry. >_<; :cry: So I hope this fiction works out. :D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2010, 12:51 AM

Okay, I'm not sure if this will be considered in the theme of humor, but I had inspiration for this short story and I thought I would share it regardless :)
It's a bit on the darker side, but I hope you enjoy it ^_^;;

Tales of Tomfoolery
Username: Emma Corrin
Word count: 560
Entry:

It happened one year during the Festival of Fools; a prank gone wrong and a murder most foul. No one saw it coming, not even the caster of the prank. Who knew something so innocent, could result in such a disastrous deed?

The festival, much like every year prior, was held during the month of July to add to the summer festivities. Year after year, Jack Savith of Kent played a prank on the village people. Some years it was something as simple as changing the road signs or placing traffic cones up, trying to mess with their traveling days ad make them a bit lost for the Festival. Other years it was something as silly as hooking up buckets of water over the doors of certain villagers to fall upon their heads and soak them through. This year, the village people decided to retaliate with a joke of their own. This year, when Jack came to set is prank, the village people would be ready.

It all started when the Council Leader was one of the victims of last years prank - a cream pie in his face when he opened a present for his re-election celebration. This was the final straw for he and the villagers, and it was here they concocted a plan. This year, when Jack came to set up his pranks, the villagers would sneak back to his cabin and set up a prank of their own.

When the sun set on the eve before the Festival of Fools, Jack walked the three miles through the woods, a large sack upon his shoulder filled with streamers, balloons, and cake boxes for each of the villagers. Not noticing the group of villagers laying in wait in the woods around him, Jack made his way to the village. At each house he came to, he left a balloon for each member of the household, strung streamers around the door, and left a cake upon their doorstep with a simple note that read::

"Forgive the pranks all of these years. An old man such as I has few joys left in this world. I only wanted you to share laughter with you, not cause you pain and to become angry. I apologize for ruining your Festival year after year with my nuisances, for that is how I have come to realize you see my jokes.

My deepest apologies,
Jack E. Savith."

When Jack returned in the dawn's early light, the villagers all covered their faces in different Joker's masks and Tom-Foolery outfits, each planning to jump from the bushes waving their bell-decorated staffs.

Now this plan was quite harmless, had it not been for Jack's heart. But how were they to know the end result? After all, did they truly know Jack Savith, or was he simply a nuisance who emerged from his cabin deep in the woods every year like clockwork? All they knew was that they wanted to give him a good scare while dressed in their Festival Best, hoping he would see what it was like to be pranked and startled year after year with his shenanigans.

Perhaps if they had known, they would not have set the prank and Jack Savith's gifts would not have been found with a dreary sense of regret.

Perhaps if they had known, Jack Savith would still be alive.

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-11-2010, 01:43 AM

Submission list has been updated, thanks for entering!

Fulkth, I'm sending your page prize for real this time xD

No more empty promises from me! :talk2hand:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2010, 01:47 AM

Aww yay!
I was afraid it was too dreary to be entered xD;
:boogie: -does the happy dance- :boogie:

The Lazy-Wizard

Old 07-11-2010, 01:49 AM

I didnt think mine would really fit in lol xD

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-11-2010, 01:55 AM

Ohgod that was annoying.

Trade images are NOT working. Do you know how hard it is to find 15 eggs in a drop-down list instead of just picking out colors from the trade start page? x_x;;;

BUT I DID IT. 15 less eggs I have to deal with now xD

The Lazy-Wizard

Old 07-11-2010, 02:01 AM

Haha at least now its over with xD

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-11-2010, 02:06 AM

Tales of Tomfoolery
Username: LizzyCollinsDeArc
Word count: 999
Entry: Steve In The World of Menewsha

It was a strange day for Steve the Comedian; his usual days were of stand-up jokes and doing things that a comedian would normally do. Today was different though, he ended up in the land of Menewsha. The day started off like a typical day, he woke up, took a shower and feed his pet dog named Taco. Then after that, Steve decided to eat leftover Taco Bell tacos from last night for breakfast. That might seem unusual to the rest of the world, but to Steve it seemed normal. Steve was a unique fellow, orange hair, blue eyes, wears glasses, and stands at six foot two.
After breakfast, Steve went to his laptop to read the news and to see what was going on. When he went on Facebook, he kept getting ads for Menewsha. Steve thought to himself, “Menewsha, what in the heck is that? Why do they keep advertising this to me?” Steve sighed and wrote on his Facebook status, “Menewsha is that Inuyasha’s insane sister or something?” All of Steve’s fans laughed at that status. Then one of his fans posted a wall link to Menewsha, but what Steve didn’t know was… Once he clicked on that link, his day would change for the worst.
Steve looked at the latest wall posts on his fan-page and noticed the Menewsha link. He laughed at the link and then he clicked on it just for the heck of it. All of a sudden, he was transported into the world of Menewsha (along with his dog, Taco). After falling to the ground, Steve came to and looked at his dog, Taco. His dog was now in the shape of a taco, but he was still a dog. Steve freaked out and screamed, and he was also only in his boxers. Taco looked up at Steve and started talking.
“Steve, you need to go to your inventory to put on some clothes, or at least some rags…” Taco said as he helped Steve up.
Steve freaked out and couldn’t believe his dog was talking to him, he thought he was going crazy. Then Steve saw a beautiful tanned skin girl with glasses on and shouted to her.
“Miss, where am I?” Steve asked the girl shockingly, “and am I dreaming?”
“Put some clothes on…” The tanned skin girl replied, “And no… this is real. Welcome to Menewsha, and the Feast of Fools is starting! You’re going to miss it!”
Steve was so confused, and then all of a sudden, an Afro Donkey farted in Steve’s face. Steve looked at Afro Donkey and then started yelling at it.
“Didn’t you learn some matters, you strange horse!” Steve said as he had a razor in his hands now.
“Oh, excuse me,” Afro Donkey said in some type of English no one but a LEET person would understand.
Steve was filled with rage, so he shaved off Afro Donkey’s afro. Afro Donkey ran off crying after he looked into a mirror.
Steve clicked on the inventory; he looked at the clothing choices and decided to wear a banana costume. Taco laughed at Steve’s outfit. Steve walked into the Menewsha’s Feast of Fools event as a Banana man. The users were amazed and wondered who this guy was. At the same time, they laughed at him. The same girl Steve saw from before was nearby.
“Enter the costume and talent contest, Steve,” The tanned skin girl said, “I know you’ll win it.”
“Why are you telling me this?” Steve asked the tanned skin girl, “Also, who are you?”
“Look, I know you don’t want to be in this game,” The tanned skin girl replied, “and you can call me Lizzy.”
Steve knew right then and there someone did send him here against his will. All of a sudden, it came to Steve on who sent him here. It was no other than Max Awesome, his biggest fan. Max Awesome was king of nerds. When he heard Steve made fun of Menewsha, he got really angry and had it in for Steve. So he sent Steve to the world of Menewsha.
Steve entered the Fest of Fools Costume and Talent contest. Max Awesome was entering that contest as well. Only two users entered the contest, Max and Steve. Everyone on the site was afraid of Max. They asked Max to come on stage, and he danced. Max did that and the audience clapped. When it was Steve’s turn, he was frightened. He had to figure out what do and do it fast. So he did what he does best, standup comedy.
“Look everybody, I am banana!” Steve said as he danced around and sung a banana song or two.
After everyone stopped laughing, the judges had an easy time deciding who the winner was.
“The winner by default is… Steve!” The judge said announced.
Max Awesome was crushed by this, he was so mad he wanted to get rid of Menewsha. He then yelled something that was so ridiculous, it was funny.
“You’ll hear from my lawyers!” Max Awesome said as he was being taking away to the Banning Area.
Everyone cheered for Steve and Lizzy went up to him and handed him a remote.
“Press this and you’ll go back to your regular life,” Lizzy said as she smiled at Steve, “and your taco will not be a taco anymore.”
Steve smiled at her and took the remote. He bid her fair well and pressed the button. Steve was then transported back to where he was, and his dog, Taco was no longer a taco. He was a dog again. All of a sudden the door bell ranged. So Steve went to answer it, it was no other than Lizzy in Anime Cosplay.
“Hello Sir, would you like to support the public library system,” Lizzy said to Steve, “we are looking to build our Anime and Manga collection.”
“Not again…” Steve thought to himself, “and when I thought my strange day was over…”

Ping or PM me if you sent me a trade. My notifications are broken.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 07-11-2010 at 02:41 AM..

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-11-2010, 02:35 AM

ROFL, I skimmed that and saw "afrodonkey." I smell a serious contender! :lol:

Also (to the thread in general): I'm not reading most of the submissions right now. I've got five bahjillion other things I'm working on, so my attention span isn't long enough for reading right now. A thousand apologies, I'll get to reading them after the weekend.

I can't promise feedback though.

Al: Lol, yeah, until I have to give out another set of eggs xD

The Lazy-Wizard

Old 07-11-2010, 02:37 AM

@Keyori Haha then bye bye the eggs go xD

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-11-2010, 02:42 AM

@Keyori: Yeah. :D But who knows. :angel: There could be more. :P Not from me, but from other people.

Fulkth
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-11-2010, 02:06 PM

Wow, that's really long.... O.O