(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 03-14-2012, 06:38 PM

( Sounds good to me.)

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-15-2012, 12:13 AM

((Ok, I'll a short post and then you can post))

Two days later, it was time for Ted to go to his physical therapy appointment. Test wasn't in a lot of pain, but he was just annoyed that his knee wasn't as strong as he thought it would be. Hence why he has to go to physical therapy to make it stronger. Ted had to fix breakfast, but he had to eat something healthy. Instead he had some coffee, an orange, and some oatmeal.

After he ate his breakfast he then went to physical therapy. He went to the front desk and signed in. Then he waited for the therapist to get him from the waiting room.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-21-2012, 09:10 PM

Linda was at the therapist office today to make sure Mr. Johnson was doing well. She liked every chance they were together, and hoped for the day they were both off duty.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-21-2012, 09:46 PM

Ted was then called to the front window to pick up his insurance cards and after that they called him again to go to the one of the therapy rooms. Ted was starting to feel a little bit a pain but not a whole lot, it was just the pain from the surgery. Ted met the therapist named Dave and then asked where Ted was from because it wasn't too often that a southern accent was heard.

"I'm from Georgia," Ted said to Dave.

"Oh, but it sounds like you have some Alabama in there too," Dave commented as he took out one of those therapy rolls.

"That's cause my dad is from Alabama," Ted said as he wondered if he would have to tell the therapist his whole life's story.

"Oh... well anyways, we're going to start on the basic knee exercises and then we'll start on the bicycle later on," Dave said, "also we'll see if we can get you walking with the cane."

Ted just looked at Dave as if he was trying to make fun his condition or something.

"What's with the look?" Dave asked Ted.

"Well Dave..." Ted said, "I thought I would be able to ditch this cane too, but then I realized I wouldn't be able to walk so well without it."

Dave didn't know what to say and then realized he was thinking about another patient.

"Oh..." was all Dave had to say.

Ted just looked at Dave and thought to himself, "Another Fabian... at least I don't have to be this guy's boss."

"Well let's begin, shall we." Dave said as he smiled.

Ted nodded and the physical therapy started.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-24-2012, 02:40 AM

Linda hoped Mr Johnson's therepy went well. She felt bad she couldn't stay, since she had an emergency with another patient. She knew she would see him in a few weeks when she did a follow up meeting with him.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-24-2012, 11:15 PM

After physical therapy, Ted went to a book store for a bit to browse the latest selection of books and to see what the library should purchase next. He went over to the manga section and looked at some of the manga. There was a bunch of teens and young adults there. They looked at Ted and wondered what an old creepy guy was doing in their section. Ted sighed and wondered how his cousin gets away with browsing though this section if their both around the same age almost. Then he noticed a new series he hadn't seen before and it was the best selling series per se. He picked up one of the copies and started reading it.

"Why is that old man reading---" The teen asked his friends.

The teen's friends had no reply and they noticed he walked or rather limped away from the section to the cashier. Ted bought that manga and went on home. He was thinking to himself and wondering if the library should purchase this title, and if so should it be in YA or Fine Arts.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 02:16 AM

Linda was walking down the street, trying to relax. She was feeling stressed after an emergency with another patient. Once the patient was stable she took a short walk hoping collect her bearings. She would have to call to see how Mr. Johnson's appointment went.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 12:08 AM

Ted was happening to be walking down the same street as well and then he bumped into Dr. Greystone by mistake.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Ms.," Ted said in a strong southern accent as he made sure he didn't fall on her.

Ted picked up anything Dr. Greystone dropped and handed it back to her. He wondered if this would be a good time to ask her out and ask her to have some coffee with her. Although he wasn't too sure how people would react. He didn't really cared what they thought at this point.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 06:00 PM

"Well hello.It's alright" Linda said as she picked uop what she dropped . She was glad to have seen Mr. Johnson while she was off duty for once. She hoped that she could get enough courage to ask if he would like to go for coffee, but wasn't sure what people would think.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 06:32 PM

"So... would you like to join me for a cup of Coffee?" Ted asked Linda as he kind of blushed and his accent became much stronger.

Ted just decided to say it and see if she would either take up the offer or outright reject him. Ted wasn't sure what her answer was going to be but he prepared for the worse. The eerie silence for a moment just had him nervous and he wasn't sure what to say next to break that silence or if he should break it.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:57 PM

" Coffee would be wonderful." Linda said with a smile. She needed the break after the busy day she had. She wasn't sure what else to say, since she wasn't much of a social person.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 10:33 PM

"Ok, the shop is right around the corner," Ted said as he smiled and they walked over to the coffee shop.

Ted smiled happily and was glad for once he was with another woman besides his cousin. He opened the coffee shop door for her and then waited for her to go inside. As they walked inside, Ted wondered if he should get hot coffee or iced coffee. Then he saw the pastries and cookies there too. The cake pops looked good as well, although he didn't want to gain weight.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 01:53 AM

Linda liked this little cafe. " This is a nice place. " Linda said as she looked at the menu. She decided on an iced coffee and a muffin. She was very hungry since she had skipped lunch.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-07-2012, 09:18 PM

"Yeah, this is my favorite place in town." Ted said as he smiled and decided on a Mocha Frappe like drink. He also decided to get a cookie brownie. Ted offered to pay for Linda's order, but didn't know if she was going to accept or not. There wasn't too many gentlemen left in the world as Ted noticed. Some guys called Ted old fashion and some women called him a wimp or told him to go back to the country. Ted sighed as he remembered those comments.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 04:33 PM

" That would be nice." Linda said with a smile. She knew there were not many men these days that would offer to pay for a meal. She was glad that there still were gentleman in this world.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-08-2012, 07:54 PM

Ted smiled and charged the order on his card. Then they waited for their order to be made. While waiting, Ted smiled at Linda and said, "You can call me Ted, if you like."

While waiting, Ted was thinking about getting his cut or styles again. He was thinking about getting it dyed black, since the red streaks were coming back. Now his was back in an afro and it seemed kind of weird having red spots mixed with black in his hair. It made it look like he had polka-dotted hair. Ted knew it was time for him to get another straighten job done.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 10:06 PM

" Alright. And you can call me Linda." She said with a smile. She was having a great time for once on a date. She hoped they could have others like this.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-10-2012, 02:32 PM

"Ok, Linda," Ted said as he saw their orders come up and handed Linda her order and then took his, "Where would you like to sit? That table near the retro painting seems nice."

Ted walked over to that table, then placed his Frappe and cookie brownie on the table. He smiled at Linda and sat down. For once he wasn't in extreme pain, just a little bit a pain from surgery and physical therapy. Other than that he wasn't in excruciating pain.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-12-2012, 07:20 PM

" Yes it does Ted. That would be a great spot." Linda said and placed her iced coffee and scone at the other seat. She was glad for the time to relax.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-14-2012, 01:48 AM

Ted smiles and starts drinking his frappe. He looks at Linda and then asks, "So how are you doing?"

Ted wondered if Linda was doing all right or if she was over stressed. Ted was just making sure she wasn't too stressed out, Ted remembered he was in medical school for a short time to be a neuro-psychiatrist but that didn't work out. So he fell back on Library Science.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-18-2012, 02:51 PM

" I'm doing alright. Been working hard lately. How about you?" She asked. She was feeling stressed and was glad to relax a little bit.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-19-2012, 01:49 AM

"I am all right as well, just some slight pain from the surgery but not enough to cause me any trouble," Ted said as he smiled, "I can't wait to get back to work, it's kind of boring just doing nothing per se."

Ted munched on his cookie brownie and sipped some of his frappe.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-21-2012, 03:05 PM

" Glad you are doing well." Linda said with a smile and took a bite of the scone she had bought.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-25-2012, 12:18 AM

"I once was going to go into the medical field, but decided to back out of it," Ted said as he remembered the time he was in medical school, "Good thing I got out in time to get my Library Science degree."

Ted smiled and remembered his younger days. When he helped his cousin with her college course work while he was working on his Master's degree. Those were the days for Ted. He sighed happily and continued to drink his frappe.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-25-2012, 11:06 PM

" I wanted to be a teacher, but my parents were both doctors and I felt a bit pressured to become a doctor. Now I don't feel I was though." Linda was surprised that Ted had almost been in the medical field.