Secret
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Secret

Old 10-03-2007, 07:08 AM

• I had a few hours to kill before the furniture was delivered, so I decided to call a few window replacement businesses, and actually found one with a pretty decent deal. I gave him the measurements of the window and he said it would be a few days before they sent someone out, since it was the weekend.

77.3%

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-03-2007, 07:09 AM

• I decided to go out the car and unpack what I had bought and put away the few things I could. I spent about an hour trying to assemble the desk I had purchased, and it proved to be most disagreeable. But I managed to get it put together. It was a medium sized desk, and something he or she could grow into. The same went for all the things I had bought. I had purchased a twin sized bed, rather than a child’s bed, so it would last a while. Most likely until it moved out to be it’s own person, unless it wanted a king size bed.

78.4%

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-03-2007, 07:13 AM

• I unwrapped the art supplies. I had purchased several different kinds of things the child could use. Crayons, markers, color pencils, paints, several types of paper and sketch pads, paint brushes and an easel. As I organized everything, I heard a knock at the front door. I checked on the sphere, then I went to the door. It was the delivery crew.
79%

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-03-2007, 07:20 AM

• They brought the items in and set them all ip in the room for me. After the bed and entertainment center was assembled, I made the bed and set up the television and dvd player. I hadn’t bought any movies, but I figured I could buy those with my child when I learned what it’s tastes were. The anticipation of meeting the demon child was always with me. I seemed to always be thinking of it.

79.8%

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-03-2007, 07:22 AM

• The room was looking great. Everything was set up. I even bought a little journal with a secure lock on it, so it would actually stay private should the child have thoughts it wanted to keep. I was hoping it would use it, maybe keep track of it’s dreams. The agency had mentioned the child's dreams would be very important, so this would make it easy to keep track of them. I had also bought a few small boxes, treasure boxes, like I used to have when I was a kid. I loved collecting small things and keeping them hidden, so I got them, hoping the child would enjoy doing that as well.

80.9%