`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 04-26-2011, 10:33 PM

He should serenade you. That'd be so romantic. *_*
I was serenaded once, but it was kind of weird. Like, he was outside my bedroom window, but then this dog started howling and then I started giggling...insanely...good times. :XD

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2011, 10:36 PM

I was serenaded once... by a hobo.

He sang, "Oh, give me a dollar. Give me a dollar."

... I said no. So he threw a pickle jar full of urine at me.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-26-2011, 10:37 PM

Only you could twist something romantic and sexy into something totally gross and disgusting Howdy. LOL. :XP

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 04-26-2011, 10:38 PM

Would you have given him the dollar if he had sang and danced? :O

You know you like strange hobos to dance for you. ;)

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-26-2011, 10:40 PM

My aunt called me on my birthday and had her whole household sing happy birthday to me over the phone. Does that count? :lol:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-26-2011, 10:41 PM

Errr no....cause I doubt it was passionately done like the kind that afterward you'd want to run away in the woods in the rain and make made love to...

Uhhhhh ok where's that shower....LOL.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2011, 10:48 PM

@Zumi ~ *bows* Thank you. :angel:

@Kita ~ Well yeah, but I don't wanna pay for it. :roll:

@Zumi (part 2) ~ Maybe they sang it soulfully and seductively, like a family of Barry Whites.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-26-2011, 10:52 PM

No, definitely not. :lol:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2011, 11:00 PM

I don't know, Cherry. My operative tells me differently.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-27-2011, 01:11 AM

Dammit! He's in my steamer trunk, isn't he?

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 04-27-2011, 02:09 AM

I'm late to rejoining the conversation, but on the topic of ideal men... :ninja:

I have this huge, HUGE thing for Jewish men. :drool: I want someone who isn't in an overly-stuffy professional field ( such as medicine, law, business, RuPaul's Drag Race), sooo yeah. Bring on the bookworm with an entire wardrobe dedicated to cashmere sweaters. :cool: Yeah, random, I know.

But again, I really don't have a type. I could just as easily fall for a death-metal-loving daredevil as I could the beige-sweater-and-khaki-pants sort. :lol: But I do tend to prefer the older mayuns. :ninja: The more I'm forced to be around people my age, the more I hate them. Since I was twelve my closest friends have been my spinster aunts and my mom. That either marks me as utterly pathetic or a jaded weirdo that needs to age 30 years ASAP and lock himself in a cigar lounge. :drool: Yeah, wait, I don't wanna! :gonk:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-27-2011, 02:14 AM

Ohhh I love an intellectual too. Brains are so much more sexy than brawn. I'll take a nerd over a jock any day. ;)

Facade

Old 04-27-2011, 02:37 AM

:drool: Intellectuals make my panties go all moist and dank...

:insane:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-27-2011, 02:52 AM

Whooooa. And I thought some of my comments might be too much. I had to do a double take on that one, Facade. :lol:

Facade

Old 04-27-2011, 02:58 AM

You're welcome. :mrgreen:

Yeah, let's just say I have an inner Howdy. I usually feed it moldy cabbage, which keeps it fairly tame, but... I guess the cabbage's effects are wearing off. :cry:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-27-2011, 02:59 AM

LOL. Inner Howdy....

Man I just got my power back about 45 mins ago. So glad. I didn't realize how bored I get without my electricity. I could never go Amish.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 04-27-2011, 02:59 AM

-stealz Facades chicks and runs- :drool:

Facade

Old 04-27-2011, 03:18 AM

:shock: I originally read that as 'chicks and nuns,' Lavi... :rofl: Which is funny, because I have these two wind-up nun toys in my room... They're actually looming on the shelf above me, looking down upon me. :gonk:

But yeah, anyway. :ninja:
-sets Lavi on fire- :heart: How're you? Where's the Old Rosie these days!? :illgetu:

And I could never go Amish either, Izumi... I live like an hour from the heart of Amish country in PA... it's so fun observing/stalking them, but I could never live that way. :shock:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-27-2011, 03:33 AM

Life without technology is just plain boring. :P

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-27-2011, 04:11 AM

lol I'm picky with what my ideal guy would be. ><;;
As for looks, tan (or a darker skin tone is fine, too), preferably tall, has a nice smile (good teeth is best, because I can't stand when people have bad teeth), a toned body (love me a flat tummy :drool: ), and has to hug well. lol There is more to it than those, but I think that looks honestly vary per person. Some guys look better with long hair and some look better with short. I prefer no facial hair, though, and no hairy chests *shudders. But I do like when I guy has kind of shaggy length hair. And glasses are really cute, too, on certain guys. o 3o

As for preferences besides looks, its ideal if he doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Which is pretty much almost impossible to find someone that doesn't do at least one of those, usually. :roll: But I dont do any, and would prefer to find someone that doesn't either. Drinking I could live with, if it was in moderation. Drunks annoy the hell out of me, usually. And he'd have to be a nice person, because I can't stand when guys are total assholes to people. Has to like animals and going out hiking and what not. Nooo players. Annoying when its totally obvious that a guy just wants in your pants.

I dont know. There is actually a lot more too. ><;; I'm very picky. I just wouldn't want to get involved with someone that I couldn't just enjoy being around and spending time with. But I suppose the typical "tall, dark, and handsome" fits my interests well enough for looks. xP;;

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-27-2011, 04:16 AM

I don't think there are many Amish in the midwest... But we do get the ultra conservative (not in terms of politics) where there are fifteen children, the women never cut their hair, and they all wear long sleeved shirts and floor-length denim skirts. Basically the Duggars. Not the same thing as Amish, though. :lol:

Facade - I like a guy in a cashmere sweater too... or sweater vests, cardigans, nice wool scarves, that sort of thing... trouble is that I need a straight man. :( Although the other day my boyfriend said he wanted a scarf. That was a happy day for me. But then he started looking at ugly nike shorts and ruined it. :lol:

Aside from that, with my ideal guy... my guy pretty much fits the bill. Tall, good build, not hairy, same beliefs and stances, gets me in more ways than anyone else possibly could. I've been talking to him so much for so long that I'm not so great at communicating with other people because no one else understands me as well as he does. :lol: Also he's a cat person.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 04-27-2011 at 04:20 AM..

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-27-2011, 04:34 AM

OH! And I forgot to add that he can't be super religious. :talk2hand:
I'm atheist, and dont want any kind of beliefs shoved down my throat.

I can stand for them to have their own beliefs and what not, just not where they try to push any of it on me or lecture me. Thats a sure way to piss me off. lol And I will not go to church.

And off what Cherry said, I think its really attractive when a guy dresses nicely. What kind of clothes a guy wears really reflects the kind of person he is, I'd say. There was one guy in my physics class last semester that I just wanted to jump, because not only was he really cute, but had wonderful taste in clothes. :drool: Its really cute when guys wear flat-caps (often people mistakingly call them berets), and scarves, and peacoats. o 3o And baggy pants are an absolute no.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-27-2011, 04:45 AM

You know, Cherry, I thought I didn't find hairy attractive but I've learned to love it. :XP

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-27-2011, 04:49 AM

You've mentioned that before. :lol: Just not into the monkey look. I mean, I wouldn't want a guy to shave his legs or something extreme like that (but if he wanted to, that's fine too, although I don't think many do... I don't even want to shave my legs. :lol:), but I would like... well, you know how some guys can unbutton their shirt by one or two buttons and then there's this huge poof of chest hair? Like someone cut off their pubes and glued it to their chest? Yeah, don't want that. :lol: I know they can't help it, but... hair makes me gaggy, I can't help it either. :lol:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-27-2011, 05:37 AM

It's very warm and comforting, honestly. I use to think the same thing, but I guess it's one of those things you learn to love in time. Before my husband I don't think I'd find it very attractive, but I guess it's become more endearing. Sounds weird, but yah. :XD

Speaking of which, I'm missing him right now. He's working, and it's my day off. I've managed to accomplish absolutely nothing and I feel bad, but at the same time really not motivated to do anything else. :lol: