pollik17
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2013, 11:38 AM

Hello guys :D

I don't know if this is the right thread to put this topic..

But I was just wondering if you guys have some tips that I can use for these games?

1. Harbor Fishing (I lurrrve the game..but i feel frustrated every single time >3<)

2. Attack of the Fan Girls (I barely reach level 14 TT^TT)

3. SpazeWalk 3000 (Cute game...and a hard one also.. >c<)

4. Mad Gallop (my high score is 4000+ xD, how do you even get to 10000?)

5. Sardine Smash ( I think this game is cool...but i hate it when the sardine overheats... do you need to press a certain button for it? OTL)

Thanks for your help guys!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-05-2013, 11:49 AM

There is a guide for attack of the fan girls
I'll look for it and ping you there

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 PM

Practice makes perfect :)

1. Harbor fishing requires you to experiment a little bit and find where exactly the catching point is. I believe they are all caught in the mouth area.
2. AotFG is mostly about utilizing your people like every other Tower Defense game. Typically for me I do strictly 200g throwers until level 11 which I do just the 600g ones. Also a good idea to take advantage of the center spot.
3. Spacewalk requires timing and I believe if you fire too fast it wont register. The goal is to either hit him on the edges (easier) or hit him way past the screen (harder) for twice the points.
4. Umm... basically just memorize the types of land and hope for the best. Make sure to dash through or jump over the enemies and not to run into walls. Also... the underwear gives good points.
5. With sardine smash I think it'd mostly just about taking your time to make sure your fish doesn't get too red. Clicking multiple times on the same enemy who has already fallen still consumes fish life.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-07-2013, 01:50 AM

For harbor fishing, you get more points (and are more time efficient) when you catch multiple fish in one cast, so try to be strategic about where the fish are when you bring your hook up so you can get a bunch. Also, always have your hook in the water!

With sardine smash, that can be a little glitchy and the fish will turn red too quickly and won't turn back to blue. If you're having that issue, right click and adjust the quality to low and mute the game. That'll make it run faster. And the fish recovers quicker when it's not all the way busted, so don't stop just before then. On the higher levels, don't waste your fish life on the things that give you the least amount of points if high point things are on screen. Prioritize, basically.