Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-21-2011, 12:52 AM

She smirked. "Related to the Algea. You know, the ones that personify pain and suffering." she said. "Naturally, I wouldn't want to have those hero wannabes ruin our 'happiness.'." she replied, shrugging. "along with the fact that I got bored." She did want to try and turn some of the heros into being villains. "Hm, wouldn't it be fun if we turned them against each other?" That was always fun. Her eyes turned to Tyler, almost raising an eyebrow. He really was, slightly annoying. To say the least. The others were okay, to an extent.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 01-21-2011, 12:58 AM

Drayk led them up the tunnel and into the garden, right behind a large wall of flowers so they were hidden. He peered threw one of the holes and listened to the both of them. He sighed. "Don't they know its not good to have ties with anyone?" He muttered. He had learned that the hard way.. "Well we have to get rid of them all some time soon anyways.." He said, then smirked at Tyler. "Well theres the girl.. aren't you going to go show her who the true pretty girl is?" He joked, grinning a little at calling Tyler a girl. "Now don't have to much fun." He nodded at Lyra as if to say 'lets stay and watch Tyler get his ass kicked by a girl!' He smirked slightly.

(Okay, since Kiona wont be on till tomorrow can no one mess with her character please? Unless you wanna wait for a reply tomorrow because I dont want anyone just taking her character without her able to fight back o; ))

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2011, 01:05 AM

(( I dont know whos outside... so I tried to omit names... sorry xD ))

Tyler smirked. "Exactly. She needs a lesson in beauty." He kissed his hand, then placed his hand on his heart. "Oh, Im going to enjoy this." Tyler walked forward, calmly. He knew what to do - he knew what he was capable of. He would not be defeated in a one versus one fight. He was too strong for such a thing - it was when others got involved did his powers falter.

"You, girl." Tyler smiled, he had walked down the hill and was in the training area. No fake copies of him to practice on - oh well. He was much more enthralling in person. "Im going to teach you about beauty. Okay?" Tyler laughed, he could barely contain himself. "Come at me with whatever you have got. This, is gonna be fun."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-21-2011, 01:15 AM

Megara looked up from the fountain with a slightly confused expression. "Excuse me...?" She nudged Jerik. "Go get Aristos.." She whispered, pushing him threw the exit. She walked towards the strange boy and stopped a good ten feet away from him, not making a move. She just stared at him before looking to make sure Jerik was out of the garden. "Are you supposed to scare me or something?" She asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow at him.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2011, 01:22 AM

Tyler smiled sweetly. "Oh no." Tyler took a few steps closer, closing the gap to about five feet. "I am here to teach you about being pretty." Tyler smiled and batted his eye lashes. "I was hoping you would play this game with me," Tyler took a few more steps, the gap about three feet now. "how about it, Megara?" Tyler took a few steps back - evening out the distance at ten feet again. "This is the distance you chose. Make your move." Tyler blinked a few more times, being cute like usual.

He also watched as someone had been pushed through the exit. "I want to fight you one on one. You hero are suppose to have honor after all."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-21-2011, 01:33 AM

Megara grinned slightly." A game? I'm not sure. Playing with strangers isn't looked upon by others as a good thing." She said, eying him. "No, I'd rather you make the first move." She said, looking around at the surroundings. She had left her weapons back in her room since she didn't think anything would go wrong at dinner or while hanging out with Jerik. She sure hoped he had gotten Aristos by now. She noticed him bat his eye lashes and looked around for a little help. But no one else was around. So she'd have to find her own way to do this. She stepped up onto the edge of the fountain where she had just been sitting and eyed him.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2011, 01:36 AM

Wicked stood there as she watched really not sure if she should be surprised by Tyler's ego. She grind as she shifted her eyes finding herself now beside the new guy that had joined before they left. "This should be good. I am Wicked by the way." she said as she gave him a smile before looking back to Tyler and his hero target. "She's going to hurt him. He is asking for it." She said as she watched hoping to see a fight and maybe the girl teach Tyler a lessen or two about beauty."

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2011, 01:40 AM

"Why aren't you playing?" Tyler smirked slightly. "I'm no stranger. I'm Tyler. I got stuck with some freaks. Long story." Tyler rolled his eyes, the people he was meant to work with seemed so high strung. "Whatever, I don't usually start." Tyler walked closer, nearing the edge of the fountain.

"Here we go." Tyler's voice came from behind Megara. He had moved there so quickly, it was indescribable. He stood on the water, watching Megara from behind. "React to me." Tyler laughed quickly and turned his attention back to Megara.

"Do you think Im okay at this?" Tyler was face to face with Megara now. Their noses practically touching.

"Can you show me something now?" Tyler smiled sweetly, now ten feet in front of Megara. "That's me starting things. Its just a taste of what I can do."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-21-2011, 01:46 AM

Megara jumped a little when he came up behind her but when he stood in front of her she had a small idea. "Your perfect at it." she said, grabbing both his arms and kneeing him in the groin. She then pushed him down into the water and grinned a little to herself. "But I think I'm a tad better." She said, seeing that his hair got messed up and that he was now soaked. She stepped off of the fountain, running over to one of the pillars and untying her sash that was around the waist of her dress. She then wrapped the sash around the pillar and gripped onto it, pulling herself up the pillar until she got onto one of the beams above the garden. She slowed her breathing so the boy might not find her easily since a lot of flowers were blocking the beam she was standing on. Since she was technically right over the fountain but on one of the many beams over the garden she could see the training area perfectly, so she looked around to see if any of the heroes were around.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 01-21-2011, 01:48 AM

Ambrose jumped from his light slumber at the sound of commotion. The blonde jumped up from the hay kissed Anthy and went outside. Looking from the barn out to the fountain he was able to see a good number of people and Megara all alone. He patted his side realizing he had nothing and grabbed a hammer from the barn. Amb hurried down the path and over to where the girl was. He stood slightly behind her as the boy started to tease Megara. "A little rude to pick on a girl eh?" he asked softly stepping up next to her once the man had returned to where he started. He held the hammer in his left hand unsure of how to react. The blonde was surprised how Megara reacted, and thought now he could take over. Or perhaps give her a hand. He chuckled a little.
The golden garbed female had lagged behind the group and followed them out to see Tyler squaring off against a girl. Quietly she stepped up by Drayk and the others. "I guess I am not the only one who wanted to watch," she commented with a giggle. As she watched Tyler Acacia was not surprised to see another person running to her aid. At the sight of who it was though she gritted her teeth. Of course he blonde headed brother would be rushing to the rescue. Just as their noble father would have. "Oh, a comrade," she said quietly.

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-21-2011, 01:50 AM

Jenesis shook his head at Tyler's response, it didn't rub him right being called a beast by someone who knew nothing about him, but it was obvious that the male was mental so he let it slide... for now. Watching Tyler approach the girl it was interesting to see what would happen. He hoped the male had his face knocked off but his thoughts were interrupted by the blond beauty, "I could care less about this beauty that he speaks of so often but I'm Jenesis. You can call me Jean if you'd like, its a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman such as yourself Wicked." Jean smiled coyly for the female before taking her hand and kissing it gently and then turning to watch the events unfold. He noticed that another male had entered the scene and he debated whether or not he should intervene.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2011, 01:52 AM

The Tyler in the water shattered like glass - into millions of pieces, dissolving into the water. The Tyler who was ten feet in front of the fountain turned his head to Megara. "Low blow - too bad you only hit a fake." Tyler smirked, his copies were identical to himself. "This is just a part of the game. I learned something about you. And you learned something about me." Tyler smiled and vanished.

He took a position behind Megara. "You have to be careful." He kicked her in the back, knocking her off of the pillar. "You bore me. Nothing about you is glamorous." Tyler smiled and jumped down off of the pillar. "Fighting me is a waste of your time. You wont beat me in a fight like this." Tyler laughed. He was enjoying every moment. It was addictive.

"If you keep fighting me, you will tire out. Then, I would have to bring you back with me." Tyler blinked a couple times and turned his head to where the other villains had been watching from. "Come play you guys - Im sure reinforcements will be here soon." Tyler smiled sweetly to Megara. "We are going to bring her back, right?" Tyler leaned against the pillar. "Though I do think you have potential girl. You realize my talent after all."

He turned his attention to the boy who had arrived, one on one Tyler would not lose. Like this, he would have to use too much strength and the odds were too low. "Jenesis, can you handle that boy?"

Last edited by Smores; 01-21-2011 at 01:55 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2011, 02:02 AM

Wicked smiled as she laughed and looked back to the fight that was now unfolding. "A charmer I see I'll keep that in mind Jen. My real name is Thyra I prefer wicked if you don't mind please only the few who know my parents dare to call me that. So should we join the battle or let him have all the fun? And thank you your are handsome yourself." She said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a deck of gold and black cards. She was ready to play with the fates and the souls of the hero's if it came to that. What would a little misfortune and pain hurt.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:05 AM

At the sight of Megara falling. Ambrose quickly reacted. Jumping from his spot he stood where it seemed his friend would fall. Holding out his arms he reached to catch her and grinned when he felt her fall into his arms. Setting her down on her feet he snickered at the opposing male. "Do I feel that you are too afraid to take me on yourself, princess," he commented with a snicker. He twirled the hammer in his hand and wondered, which member of the audience was Jenesis. Then his eyes caught sight of a devilish blonde. Of course it was her, his blasted sister. He sneered at her then returned his attention to the boy.
At the sight of the sneer from his her brother she just rolled her eyes. At the mention of Jenesis fighting him she hoped he would rip the boy to shreads. Remove any potential relation that she had to time from this world. Break his bones that he could never fight again. She despised him and his love for their father. Her eyes looked to the other woman in the group and Acacia grinned. "Not to pry, Wicked, but I did not catch your name earlier. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Acacia," she said quietly.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-21-2011, 02:05 AM

(Nobodies allowed to touch Kionas guy because I sent him off until she returns so ha :P And remember, your characters cant be to powerful. Their only demigods so their restricted to doing only certain things. Like posiedon- water, hades- fire, etc. )

Megara fell off the beam and right into the boys arms. When he set her aside she smiled. "Thanks." She said, standing back up. "Take me? Hell no." She said, glaring at Tyler. She got up and looked at Tyler, circling him a little. "Waste of my time?" She asked softly, getting a small idea. "Well Tyler.. what if I told you that just about every guy over there was more better looking than you? And that Aphrodite is nothing but a leg spreading whore." She said slyly. "But I mean.. isn't it just so glamorous to have a mother thats a slut? Its a shame my mother isn't.. and that you know I can actually see my mother." She said coldly. Demigods weren't allowed to live with their parents because they had to be full gods to be on mount olympus or do a heroic deed. But since Hades didn't live on mount olympus Drayk could see him when he pleased.

And last I checked.. no one was swooning over you." She mocked, fluttering her eye lashes at him just to get on his nerves. If he seemed to have no weakness but his looks than she'd call him anything that meant he was ugly so that this boy wouldn't try and take her with the villains. She walked up to Tyler, face to face. "Isn't a bit rude to hit a girl?" She asked, taking on of her daggers that was attached to her leg and throwing it at his arm. It sliced into his arm and she looked at the boy who came to help. "Thank you for coming.." She whispered.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2011, 02:18 AM

Tyler just laughed. "You silly girl. Such a pathetic one at that." He was standing behind her now. "You think your words scan hurt me?" He laughed loudly before he was back at the top of the pillar. "You can say all you want - but your still weak." Tyler smiled sweetly. "I am not of any human, I was created directly from my mother. Born from a lock of hair." Tyler curled his own hair around his finger. "Your words are sheer jealousy. And you play so well into my hand. Incapable of controlling yourself." Tyler sighed, disappointed by these dreary wannabe heroes. "You rely on words because you can not handle me. It's okay. Don't feel bad. No one will handle me." Tyler batted his eyelashes again before he was at the top of the hill. Standing amongst his comrades - whom he still was unsure of. "You assumed I would be angry at your comment - but when you speak out of anger, your words mean nothing." Tyler smiled again and watched as another glass copy shattered into pieces. Even that slice in the arm was enough to break a delicate thing like that. All was well though, Tyler would not fare well in a two on one fight.

He turned his attention to Wicked, whom held some pretty cards. But quickly turned his attention back to Megara. "When you can have a real fight - let me know girl." Tyler laughed. He wasted his time on such a pathetic thing as that girl. "For now, I will let you train with those other weaklings. Know that while I am beautiful - most beautiful things wield a hidden poison." Tyler waved good bye to the girl and took a seat by the other villains, whom would hopefully be entertaining. Yet it was bitter sweet, Tyler liked his flaky,ditsy and vain facade. It was more entertaining. Though, he was vain in reality. He was too smart to just be himself.

The art of war after all, somewhere in that book it mentioned knowing your enemy better then they know yourself. He believed he had done a fantastic job.

Marsyas

Old 01-21-2011, 02:23 AM

In response to Wicked's question Jen smirked, "I was just challenged so I intend to indulge my challenger." Walking out into the open and immediately pulling out his twin swords and grinning savagely Jenesis asked in a malicious voice, "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into do you?" Walking forward the male scraped his blades against each other back and forth causing sparks to fly in all directions before suddenly bursting into a sprint towards the male. When he was within range he launched a chaotic assault against the male swinging his blades in such a manner that the attacks seemed to come from all directions. He knew it would be difficult for this sort of attack to be defended against but he was going to test the man's abilities out and put him against the ropes early. He knew he was a menacing opponent and he intended on showing this fool why he was so fearsome.

Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2011, 02:23 AM

Wicked kept her eyes on the match as she heard the girl catching the girls sly note in her tone. "My name is Wicked a pleasure to meet you I am sure." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest her attention on the match before them. She turned as she looked at Acacia giving her a chance to make a better impression as she gave a smile calming down and giving the girl a chance. "I take it your power has to do with music?" She said seeing the music instrument the girl had. "or do you just enjoy play?" She played with the cards in her hand as she stood there her eyes keeping up with Jen and Tyler as she wondered who else would join in the fun.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-21-2011, 02:27 AM

Megara was pretty laid back so when he said she was speaking out of anger she looked at him like he was a complete idiot. "I could care less about you.. why would I strain myself to fight a boy whose made out of women hair?" She laughed a little and sat down. "And hiding behind your powers is very cowardly. Tell me when you'd like a real fight without any of your mommy's powers." She said, smirking a little and brushing her bangs out of her face. She looked at the other villains. "Wow, you guys are screwed if he's the best person on your little team thing.." She mumbled. Megara sighed a little to herself. "Pathetic I may be but atleast I do not hide behind powers." She said softly.

Drayk chuckled. "My thoughts exactly." He said softly. In his opinion Megara had done well for a human. During battles Drayk never used his powers against humans because he wanted to know he could beat them without powers, and just with pure strength. Drayk looked at Tyler, shaking his head slightly. At the moment he sort of wanted to kill that boy. He looked at all of them. "Okay, whose next to fight them?" He asked, sitting down to watch the scene play out. He walked over to Wicked and looked at her cards. "You should so kill Tyler with one of these." He joked. "Or at least make him more easy to get along with.."

((Whose Jen fighting?))

----------

((Like I said, limit Tylers powers please. He cant do everything... x.x like drayk can only use fire, but he can use it in many different ways. ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-21-2011 at 02:33 AM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:33 AM

"No trouble at all," he muttered softly to the girl. As the boy retreated he was a bit confused. Maybe he preferred to be called Princess. At the mention of being Aphrodite's child he sneered. His father had never spoke well of the female, though he had never personally seen her. At the sight of the man he assumed named Jenesis he was a bit concerned. He seemed rather menacing and without his natural weapons Ambrose was worried. When the onslaught of swings began the sword made contact with his left cheek under his eye. Then he quickly began dodging and blocking the swings to the best of his ability. It was a bit disappointing he was not able to perform to his full extent. He received a very light nick on the arm and continued moving as quick as he could.
Acacia nodded at Wicked and smiled. "Pleasure to you as well," she answered lightly. She felt as though she was going to like the other girl. At the female's question she smiled at her. "Indeed I do. My ocarina helps me heal wounds my voice as well, but indeed I do enjoy playing. Are you a fan of music? I would surely enjoy playing for you," she replied with a nod. The blonde girl was curious as to the other woman's powers. She was the deck of cards but felt it was rather rude to ask. Her amber eyes looked up as Jenesis began an fury of attacks on her brother. She wondered how injured he was though she assumed he would live. The blonde had not seen anything about his passing, and she was assured she would. Her eyes looked back to Drayk then she looked to Wicked. "If you would like go fight Lady Wicked, please go ahead," she said politely. Acacia felt as though the female did have a sort of seniority over her, Wicked was there first.

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-21-2011, 02:36 AM

"I'd love to learn....." She began with a smile, but it quickly disappeared. "am I the only one that hears that..?" she said, standing and furrowing her brow to try and listen closer. It sounded to her like the world was coming to an end outside. There was yelling and large pounding noises that seemed to shake the foundation of the dining hall. "I'm debating on whether or not to see what's going on. If there's a fight I won't be much use..." she stood for a second, then her face tightened and she stomped one foot on the ground. "I'm too curious!"

She began to sprint out of the dining hall, holding the hem of her dress up near her hips so she could run faster. When she saw the gathering of people she didn't recognize, and Megara speaking to a rather dark looking boy she hit the ground. and crawled behind a nearby rose bush. Parting the leaves slightly she watched them converse, trying hard to keep her mouth shut.

Last edited by Vanth; 01-21-2011 at 02:38 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2011, 02:44 AM

"I have no need to cheat to beat a human. It only shows a lack of honor and power to use ones powers against a weaker opponent. These humans couldn't handle what I would have to throw at them. I rather wait till the true colors of our hero's appear then take them out." She said as she turned looked back at Acacia. "I do love music now excuse me I have better things to do with my time than watch Tyler get beat by some girl. Though I must say I like her. Shame though she couldn't be on a better side." She said as she left Acacia and the others there. She wondered to the other side of the training grounds as she watched taking notes. She pulled out her cards as she did her readying smiling as the fates reviled to her what the hearts held. "Cupied you wicked being why must you always find humans and gods alike?" She said as she turned and headed back to the underworld. She stopped as she found herself called to the city. She took her cards as she walked to the temple of Aphrodite. She used her powers and her cards as she played with the fates of the humans there matching them up for a price of course. She knew her aunt may not like her playing in her affairs but she wasn't there to stop her.

Marsyas

Old 01-21-2011, 02:54 AM

(Jen is fighting Ambrose)

Allowing his onslaught to come to a halt Jen was quite impressed at how well the male had held up against it, coming away with only a few minor scraps. "Well done, it seems you have a bit of skill after all." Then sinking back into another fighting stance he sized the man up and awaited him to strike. It was obvious who held the advantage but it was no fun killing your opponent too swiftly so to spice things up there would need to be a change of pace. Jen decided he would play a little defense for now and see how he should approach the rest of this battle. The man should watch his step because one wrong move and he would be dead before dinner time.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:03 AM

Ambrose exhaled softly when the man had stopped the assault. The scrapes on his arm and face were joined by the tattering of his top and a small cut across his right collar bone. Softly he exhaled and nodded at the man. "I am an honest man, I must say you are quite quick. It was a struggle to keep up with this hammer. And I am grateful for your praise," he replied quietly. When his opponent sank into a fighting stance he realized that his battle was not over. The blonde was a bit disappointed being he didn't have his natural weapons, but he figured he could not run away with the girl still nearby. Ambrose lunged forward taking swings at the man to the best of his ability.
The blonde watched as Wicked got up seemingly done with the current fun. She nodded softly and smiled. "Understandable, perhaps we could speak more later,"Acacia answered gently. She had to agree she held disdain for the Tyler boy. Now knowing he was a child of Aphrodite he was not surprised. She was the most vain of the God's so he would surely be the most vain of the demigods. Then again she knew she was rather pretty. Her amber eyes turned to look at Drayk wondering if she was now expected to fight "Would you like to fight?" she asked him gently with the tilt of her head. Acacia was concerned with her brother running his mouth. Then again she was sure that he did not want his comrade to know he was the child of a God. Her eyes went to Jean and realized that her brother was still living. Of course he was.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-21-2011, 03:09 AM

Megara went over and grabbed her dagger, looking at the boy fighting Ambrose. "Ugh.. why are Villains so annoying.." She said, walking up behind the villain and putting the knife to his throat so that if he turned at all he'd slice his own throat. "Why don't you and your little friends go back to the hell you came from." She said, a little annoyed now since she had originally been with an adorable boy flirting in the garden. Then she had to fight with Pretty boy. "So leave or i'll slit your throat and don't tell me you can't die because every demigod can die. Their nothing but humans except with powers." She said, a little coldly since Ambrose had helped her and now she was trying to help him.

Drayk nodded. "I would actually.." He said slyly. "Do you want to?" He asked, looking at her with a small smile. He tried to keep his dark eyes on her face but she was just so attractive that he felt his eyes start to droop. He shook his head and then looked back up at her eyes.