blankgirl
  • Challenge blankgirl in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:07 AM

What instruments do you play? I play tenor sax and clarinet, and I would also like to learn the guitar one day. Or the bass I hear thats pretty easy to pick up. I guess it just depends on wheather I'm pick freindly or want caleses all over my fingers.

XxPERFECTxMESSxX
Send a message via AIM to XxPERFECTxMESSxX
  • Challenge XxPERFECTxMESSxX in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:08 AM

I play clarinet!!! and i also can play guitar and bass. bass is a lot easier though so i suggest starting with that and then go to guitar :]

blankgirl

Old 02-12-2010, 01:12 AM

Ok. I have a lot of picks already and a guitar chords book. My bf keeps saying he'll teach me but he's so busy with work and I have school... He has a guitar though, it just need to get restringed. I also knwo two guys who play bass that I could probably con into teaching me. Oh yeah i forgot, I have a Bass-ics book DVD thing too.

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 02-12-2010, 01:13 AM

con they guys into teaching you
and then force your boyfriend while your at it ;D

blankgirl

Old 02-12-2010, 01:16 AM

well by con i mean deaply discounted prices. I already have one friend that offered to give me drum lessons in exchange for some of my art. As for the guitar one guy said about $20 an hour for me, which is a pretty good deal and i know he knows his stuff too. My bf would be free of cousre but I have to wait awhile... I'm 18 and in college and I feal that eventualy I'll loose it. They say its better to learn thsi stuff early on. I started carinet at 6th grade...like theres a short window where I can still pick it up and be halfway decent at it before my brain gets set in its patterns or something, I read it somewhere a while ago.

Last edited by blankgirl; 02-12-2010 at 01:18 AM..

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 02-12-2010, 01:18 AM

DUDE LEARN THE DRUMS
technically its for free if he'll teach you for some art :D
are you good at drawing?

blankgirl

Old 02-12-2010, 01:20 AM

Depends on what I'm drawing, theres currently an over abundance of drumers where I'm at anyways so it wouldnt do me much good if I wanted to get into a band... Also I dont plan on buying any drums because thier so expensive. Guitar however I think I might be able to merge with my poetry amd make some songs. Bass is also something I think I'd like espesialy since it realy supports a band and theres a shortage of bassists here.

I mostly like to paint but I am taking college art courses that require me to draw with pencil. I like water color and soft pastels a lot better though.

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 02-12-2010, 01:22 AM

well then id go for bass youd be able to get into more bands that way (and if you can sing that helps too ;] )

blankgirl

Old 02-12-2010, 01:24 AM

Nope, I have no singing skills whatsoever... I was in choir once in 5th grade but one day I was singing and my freind siad it was bad and was all like " dont tell me your in choir" I find it best to keep my mouth shut now...>.< unlike most girls I cant hit those high notes.

and I wouldnt kill my voice by doing that screaming stuff.

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 02-12-2010, 01:27 AM

awww she was being mean :[
dont worry i cant hit high notes that well either im an alto when it comes to singing.
i would never scream though even though it would be awesome to be able to do that and not kill your voice XD

Acobjum
Penpal
  • Challenge Acobjum in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:28 AM

With a little practice anyone can sing well. And if you're up for a twisted movie with strange love and lots of opportunity to sing, watch Rocky Horror Picture Show.

blankgirl

Old 02-12-2010, 01:29 AM

ok acobjum ill check it out ^_^
and its best to stick to what im good at which is insturments

XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 02-12-2010, 01:30 AM

OMG BEST MOVIE EVERR!!!!!!
i watched that on new years eve in an abandoned lot XD