Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2008, 02:41 PM

Uzura here and I'm in need of some art for me and my boyfriend. Now I'm only looking for 1 good piece since I want this to be a Valentine's gift for him but it's alright if the piece can't be finished before Valentine's Day. As long as it's not like a month afterwards, ya know?

What am I paying?

+500g

That's well over 1k for 1 piece of couples art.

What kind of art am I looking for?
I'm normally not too picky when it come to art, but I would like for this piece to be colored (CG or maybe markers), unless you think you're really good with lineart, and to be anywhere from a waist to fullbody picture. I'm not really sure whether I'll want chibi or normal so either one of those are fine to offer.

What can you expect to draw?
I can't go into full details what I would like to be drawn. I'll discuss it over PMs once I find an artist I like. But what I want requires the artist willing to be able to draw a Gaia avi, an OC (she's really fun to draw if you like lolita outfits), and a complex pose (no, not that kind of a pose. get you mind out of the gutter ;P).

Artists I'm considering
(none yet)

So...yeah. I think that's it. Post your art, talk to me, and have a nice day o:

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-09-2008, 02:45 PM

http://lucifael.sheezyart.com/gallery/ my art gallery as of now. And I'm perfectly willing to draw all of those things. And when you say you wish it colored do you want it colored by what medium?? right now im using colored pencils but I'm getting back into digital coloring

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2008, 02:47 PM

Oh right, I forgot to mention that. I'm really more into CG work and maybe markers if the person is really good with them.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-09-2008, 02:50 PM

ah i see. well right now the only cg work i have is http://www.sheezyart.com/view/998648/ . ive never attempted marker so i don't expect i'm very good with that medium.

Also you may wish to talk to Gray-Matter-Eater. She may know of some artists you can talk to. shes also running a shop that people donate art to.

Truffles
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-09-2008, 02:52 PM

[x]

There's an example, I'd post more, but I've got to run. e_e

PM me if interested. Good luck!

EDIT: Just a note, I'm known for using complex poses as it is, XD and I have experience drawing gaia avs

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2008, 03:04 PM

@Manseutus: You're work is not quite what I'm looking for. Thanks though.
And I'll try to look into that :3

@Truffles: You're work is very good but I don't think what I'm looking for right now. Maybe another time though.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-09-2008, 03:25 PM

http://www.winglessfairy.deviantart.com/gallery/
EDIT: the best coupe CG i have is on the second page. it is rather old though, so i am a bit better than what is shown there o=

I'm not the best there is though, but just in case you can't find anyone else, I am good at CG stuff, ^_^

though i'd take the job for only 500g. 1k is too much for me o=

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2008, 03:55 PM

Cute, but not what I'm looking for I'm afraid. Thanks though.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-09-2008, 03:58 PM

okdokey! hope you find a good artist! ^_^

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2008, 03:59 PM

Yeah me too. Valentines Day isn't that far away. I should have started this thread sooner ._.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-09-2008, 04:17 PM

well, it is still morning on a saturday over where i am o=

which means everyone is sleeping!

wait a few hours or so and then menewsha will be packed! @_@

i'm sure you'll find somebody then ^_^

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2008, 04:19 PM

Mene does have many talented artists. I just hope they all aren't too busy with other things. I mean, I've been working on some art myself, but it's no where near as good as I'd like it to be...

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 02-09-2008, 05:24 PM

If you'd like, I could possibly do a freebie for you...?
:'3?

Freebies I've done:

Just a little doodle, really, and doesn't take much time.
x'DDD

Would you like one?
:'D?

-feeling scribbly-
>A>
<A<

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2008, 05:29 PM

Uh, freebies are always awesome xD
What are you in the mood to draw?

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 02-09-2008, 05:31 PM

x'DDD ~<3
...Anything you wanna throw at me?
;O

Well, ALMOST anything. x'D
Obviously nothing illegal.
>A>;;
(AKA: Pr0n. :'D-SHOT.-)

Whot would you like?
x'D?

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2008, 05:45 PM

Hold on. I'm sending you a message right now :3

Allura Minelle
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:26 AM

Aww, I wish I could color.

I do have a deviant art page, and my work turns out pretty good when other people color them.

If you'd like to, you can offer me maybe even half or less and give the rest to whoever wants to color.

Just leaving this offer open. :3

http://maddesire.deviantart.com