adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-30-2007, 02:01 AM

Sasuke sent a harsher kick at the still unconscious Naruto's side. "A potential heir?" He cocked a brow and glanced up at the aforementioned not quite opaque part of the forest. This caused the frown to return. /That/ had never happened before... Not even when the last Alice had come. In fact, save for the Queen and her servants and soldiers, perhaps the Caterpillar and White Rabbit as well, no one was even the least bit troubled by the girl's appearance. So it couldn't be the cross dresser's presence.

He transferred his dark gaze back to Naruto and kicked him viciously one last time before pulling back. "It's really none of your business, is it?" The raven smirked and stared haughtily at the Card. "Go back to the Queen; She'll come after you soon enough, if you're that important, and I'd rather not have this part of Wonderland, /my/ forest, drenched in red as well," The smirk disappeared and was instantly replaced with his usual cool, uncaring mask.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to SumikaAmayaOblivion

Old 12-30-2007, 02:17 AM

"Ow...." Naruto sat up and blinked at Aozora a few times. "Who are you...?" Aozora smiled, a gentle smile.

"I'm Akakyuu Aozora, Ace-of-Spades, one of Wonderland's four potential h-"

"Hn." A voice said behind them. Naruto's eyes widened and he stood up, hiding behind Aozora.

"And that is the Queen of Hearts. Why are you here?"

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-30-2007, 03:31 AM

The Cat's body stiffened, moving fluidly to Aozora's side. "I presume," He breathed, body suddenly noticeably tense. "that she's come for her oh-so lovely heir," His tone was practically dripping with venomous sarcasm, glare fixed stubbornly onto his older brother.

"But it seems that while dealing with all her.. Queenly duties, she's forgotten that certain cross dressing whores aren't welcome here," Sasuke glanced momentarily behind himself and Aozora at Naruto. "I wouldn't take offense, Miss Alice; this doesn't apply to you. I pity the man or woman that even contemplates laying a hand on you," It was a temporary nickname, but as he hadn't a clue what the blond's real name was it would do.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2007, 03:56 AM

Naruto's eye was twitching as he started muttering under his breath. "Sasuke has cat ears... Itachi's a cross-dresser... So, so creepy..."

"Hm? Oh, it's you." Itachi said, glancing at Sasuke, before turning to Aozora and Naruto, narrowing his eyes as he picked out his name among Naruto's mutterings. "I couldn't care less what one of the Aces' is up to. I came to see the disturbance." He eyed over Naruto, then turned to Sasuke. "I agree with your nickname."

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-30-2007, 04:07 AM

"There's no disturbance here save for the Royal Ass herself and her foot soldier. Leave," Sasuke, standing almost directly next to Naruto, could hear every word he said. It still sounded like complete gibberish to him, though. "You're scaring Miss Alice," He hissed lowly.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2007, 04:12 AM

"Hn. That is where you are wrong, dear little one. Your 'Miss Alice' as you call your visitor, is the disturbance. I'm afraid that you are all coming with me. Besides, my youngest heir seems to prefer following your orders, not mine." Itachi smirked.

Naruto blinked twice, and Aozora tried to comfort him.

"Don't worry, Her Royal Highness is just a tiny bit scary. She won't hurt you... I think."

Aozora tied her Katana at her side again then frowned at the Queen. "I've NEVER followed your orders, Your Royal Highness."

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-30-2007, 04:37 AM

Sasuke nearly snorted, but instead settled for rolling his eyes and raising a brow. "Couldn't wait for Miss Alice to come to you this time? Fine. Take it. I don't want it, anyways, and I'm sure you'll both have tons of fun together," the Cat stepped back a couple of steps, arms crossed as he put distance in between himself and Aozora and Naruto.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2007, 04:46 AM

"Why are you calling me Alice? My name is Naruto!" Naruto siddenly said, as Itachi grabbed hold of Sasuke and Aozora, and started dragging them away. Not knowing what else to do, he followed.

"You are coming, little bro- one." Itachi coivered up his mistake quickly, though Aozora was confused. Naruto didn't seem to be.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-30-2007, 05:03 AM

Sasuke glared at Itachi and clawed at his hand until he freed himself. Walking on his own, now, he fell into step with Naruto. "Do you have something against me, Naruto?" He said the blond's name in such a way that it was clear it was being tested. "You've been talking to yourself about me all day; it's impolite to do so. You must stand in front of them," It was more of an order than anything.

Tail swaying almost limply behind him, it frequently brushed up against the raven's legs.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2007, 05:11 AM

"No, not really... Just a really, really wierd day. First I'm reading a book after training with Sasuke and Sakura... then next thing I know it's down a rabbit hole... I have no clue what is going on." Naruto sighed, not really sure why he was talking to the Cat. "And my orange jumpsuit is missing..."

Aozora also pulled free. "Interesting, Naruto. Hey, Cat... What do you think?" Aozora was fully expecting to get yelled at, she was now expecting for the Queen to turn around and glance at her like she was crazy.

"Hn." Was all Itachi said, And Aozora and Naruto could've sworn they saw a raven tail under the skirt.

((When should Ita be revealed as a guy and Sasu's bro?))

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-30-2007, 07:39 PM

ooc
Ngnnnn~. This Sasuke vs. Itachi thing is driving me insane.
Sasuke's all: -stabstab- I'MMA KILL YOU YA MURDEROUS, TRAITOROUS FUCKK~!
and Itachi's all: -stabbedstabbed- T/_\T -bleeding- Uhm.

;~;
I don't want either of them to die... But I like Sasuke sorta better... But now that Itachi's goin' out on a limb and fightin' Sasuke, I sorta like him a lot, too.
-3-

Sasuke gave Aozora an almost disgusted look for a moment before even contemplating answering the question. His right cat ear twitched slightly and he frowned lightly. "That doesn't sound even remotely strange. Sakura's are generally very decent sparring partners," A pause, "but I've never hear of a Sasuke," He was, of course, again, talking about flowers.

The Cat sped up slightly, but not too much as he didn't want to get any closer to his older brother, but enough that there was noticeable space in between Aozora and Naruto and him.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2007, 12:56 AM

Itachi didn't even bother glancing at the three of them.

Aozora blinked. "What type of flower is a Sasuke, Naruto?"

"My friends aren't flowers... those are their names." Naruto said, with a deep sigh.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 01:13 AM

"Flowers have names, too!" Screeched an eaves dropping daisy as they passed by the flower bed.

Sasuke glowered at the back of Itachi's head for a moment, only half listening to the Card and Naruto. He'd completely ignored the flower. The raven, with noticeably heavy reluctance, sped up to walk beside the Queen; otherwise known as his older brother. "There was no reason for you to come here," the Cat hissed softly.
He paused for a moment as he had done while talking to Naruto before going on again. "They saw your tail," It had nothing to do with the topic Sasuke had just begun to discuss with Itachi, but it seemed appropriate to bring it up anyways.

He couldn't help the small, cocky grin that had made it's way upon his face.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2007, 01:19 AM

Itachi spoke in a small whisper, only about loud enough for Sasuke's ears. "I do when someone yells loud enough the gaurds can hear it as well. And, little brother, you don't usually tell me when someone has seen my tail."Itachi glanced at Sasuke a moment, saw his smirk, and turned his head away. "Hn." He said, with a smirk of his own.

"Sorry..." Naruto said, thinking it best to appologise to the Daisy as they went past. Aozora grinned.

"You're alot more polite than our last foriegn visitor. She was very rude. Not a single sorry to be found."

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 01:45 AM

"Tch. Then send the fucking guards. Don't they worry about assassination anymore?" Sasuke attempted to hide the clearly pleased look on his face as his grin grew slightly. A thought like that was always nice to ponder on. Perhaps, one day, he'd even look into it.
The chances of him being caught were very slim, as well. He /was/ the Cheshire Cat, and the raven could be sure he was currently wanted for various law and rule breakings he'd done just for the hell of it. The murder of the head bitch would only be one more thing they wouldn't be able to catch and punish him for.

"--when someone has seen my tail."
Sasuke blinked, remembering Itachi was still talking to him. "To prevent calamity, you must keep the stupids stupid. Grant that?" the Cat's grin downsized into a haughty smirk.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2007, 01:51 AM

"...After the first sentence, you didn't listen, did you? Stupid little brother.." Itachi said with a slight sigh.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 01:59 AM

Sasuke clicked his tongue and frowned. "You don't say anything worth listening to," the Cat crossed his arms almost knowingly, gaze still resting on his older brother.

ooc
Writer's block.
x.x

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2007, 02:06 AM

"Be glad I have not arrested you. You have done plenty to deserve it." Itachi said, glancing at his brother.

Naruto and Aozora were chatting.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 02:25 AM

Sasuke blinked and stared at Itachi in an obviously fake-innocence sort of way. "Is that why I'm being dragged along with those misfits? Because you're going to try and put me in jail?" Still being in his forest, the Cat had manipulated its structure. Meaning, they were merely going around in circles as Sasuke mentally changed its layout.
And it would stay that way until he got his answers; not even Itachi could change that. He was sure that the Queen knew that no solid or un-solid structure could hold the cat, as rules that applied to normal people and Wonderlanders generally never did to him. It had just always been like that, and Sasuke always used that knowledge to his advantage and leisure.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2007, 02:31 AM

Itachi noticed that the trees in front of him were some-what see through, and turned around instantly, grabbing hold of Naruto and Aozora, pulling them in the other direction. There was something wrong with this, besides his younger brother's games.

"Stop your games, little brother. You are only coming because I doubt the Ace would leave without you, as she seems more willing to obey you. And I know that you are courious about your visitor. And the change in your forest."

The rabbit hole was gone... the forest was fading.

Outside Wonderland- Naruto's teammates stood outside his hospital room, hoping that Tsunade would find the cure soon.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 02:55 AM

ooc
-gaspeth-
I have another idea for a twisty type thing. I'll put it in the first post.
xD

bic
Sasuke spun around on his heel just as quickly as Itachi had turned. He couldn't help but pause and glance back at his not so opaque forest. Of course he was curious. If his forest was disappearing, it was vital he knew what was going on. It wasn't only his home; it was the trees, the plants, and every other Wonderland-set animal. They'd definitely be panicking by now..
The Cat followed briskly after his older brother, Card, and Naruto.

His right cat ear twitched downward the the with the slow tilt of Sasuke's head. "There are others here besides me," His tone was sharp and soft. "Don't they deserve a warning?" The forest was now back in its correct order, everything where it should be.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2007, 03:00 AM

Itachi seemed to think a while, then sighed, "Very well. You can warn them." Itachi glanced at his little brother, then at Naruto and Aozora. "Bring the blond cross-dresser with you."

Naruto frowned and muttered something under his breath, but easily began to run through the trees, with the same ease he had used as a ninja outside Wonderland.

Aozora stared after them.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 03:14 AM

ooc
Meh. I'll put it up later. It'll be saved for when Naruto's mind is a bit more affected by the poison.

bic
As Sasuke ran after Naruto, steadying his pace only when he was a mere few feet behind the blond. "You seem to know where you're going," the Cat murmured, speaking aloud even though he wasn't sure if the other had heard him or not.
'..Can run pretty well for being in a dress and shoes like those... Stupid.'
"Is it safe to leave you?" The Uchiha demanded a bit louder, this time speaking more to Naruto than himself. "The lives at stake are waiting in line; should we observe the worth of each or open two stalls?" His coal eyes moved from watching the passing trees to staring at the back of Naruto's head, this time giving Naruto a chance to reply.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2007, 03:45 AM

"This forest is similar to one where I'm from, I have a general idea of where to go. Yeah, we can split up... Actually... Kage Bushin no Jutsu!!" Three more Naruto clones, dressed in orange jumpsuits because Naruto couldn't have them running around in dresses, curved off from He and Sasuke. One ran right by Itachi, who blinked twice.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 09:21 PM

Sasuke froze and jumped backwards, one of the Naruto-clones speeding past him. "Kage... Bunshin..?" The words were soft and meant for his ears alone.

Only taking a moment to recollect his startled wits, the Cat started after the blond before remembering they'd agreed to split up. Matching Naruto's speed, the Wonderlander glanced over at him. "We'll meet back with the Royal Bitch and the Card, hn?"

ooc
And to your question a few posts back--
Whenever you want. You're playing Itachi, after all.
;D