Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 10-04-2010, 02:06 AM

"Until March or so," Jason's mother replied. "It should warm up after that."

"This is a typical winter for this part of the country," Jason added. "You get used to it." Truthfully, he didn't notice it much anymore, unless there was a really mild winter or a really harsh one. "It gets hot in the summer, though, maybe up to like 90 or 95."

Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 02:09 AM

Tomiko nodded and yawned. It was fake, but she wasn't sure what she had to say to get away from his parents. By the time she looked at her water bottle it was half empty. She was really water deprived to not have noticed how much she was drinking. She glanced at Jason and then at the floor. "May I rest?" She asked and smiled. "After cleaning up?" She really did need a shower.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 02:20 AM

Jason nodded.

"Of course," he said. A quick question to his parents told him that they'd set up the guest room for Tomiko, which was good. "Come on," he said, "your room is just down the hall."

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 02:30 AM

She nodded and bit her lip, following the male. "I left my bag in the car." She told Jason and kissed his cheek when he showed her the door. She opened it and then glanced at him. "Where is the... bathroom?" She took his hand, comforted, and smiled. She enjoyed being near him, and she couldn't wait to hear more about his past... Maybe even see pictures.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 02:36 AM

"I'll get your bag so you don't have to go outside again," he said. He gestured down the hall. "Bathroom is on the left, the door should be open unless someone is in there. Towels are under the sink."

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 02:38 AM

"Thank you, Jason." She bit her lip and smiled. "Do they know we're dating?" She asked as she pulled off her hoodie and laid it on the dresser just inside her bedroom drawer. "ARE we dating? That's what you call it, right?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 02:51 AM

"I'm thinking they know," Jason replied. "My grandmother is good at what she does, so I think she told them everything they needed to know, at least for now." He pulled her into a hug. "I wouldn't worry too much about it. If they have a problem with it, then we'll figure something out."

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 03:01 AM

She nodded and rested her head on his chest. She smiled and pulled away, nodding. "You're grandmother must be very good." Tomi whispered and then glanced away. "I will need my bag before I can take a shower." She said and then broke away from him. "I don't want to be a nuisance to your family. When I get my money, I will find a place here. I will need a visa, can we find a place tomorrow to get me all set up?" She asked and then leaned against the doorway. She was unsure how to ask so much of him in one sitting. But she really didn't want his parents to dislike her.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 03:29 AM

"If the snow lets up enough, we can go out and take care of everything," Jason said. He grinned and gave her a quick kiss. "Let me go out and get your bag." Turning, Jason went back outside and got her bag out of the car. He didn't mind taking care of her, she deserved it.

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 03:44 AM

Tomiko blushed bright red and brought her thumb up to her lips as he disappeared. She entered her room, grinning like the 17 year old teenage girl that she was but never got to be. She was in that first love moment that she wished could last forever. She slowly unbuttoned her pants and wiggled out of them and then frowned. Not enough water in the room... She grabbed a few empty vases and set them by the dresser. She moved to pull her shirt off and stopped. Robe... She needed a robe.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 03:54 AM

Jason returned quickly with her bag. He wasn't even outside long enough to get cold, though he did have some snow melting in his hair that he ignored. He paused when he saw her door closed, and then knocked.

"I have your bag," he said through the door. He didn't open it, because he wasn't exactly sure what he would find on the other side.

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 03:56 AM

She opened the door a crack, saw it was him and opened it a few more inches. "Thank you." She said and grinned. "No chance you own a robe?" She asked and grinned, reaching up and flaking snow out of his hair. "Cute." She whispered.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 04:08 AM

"No, I don't own a robe," Jason replied after thinking for a moment. "I've never needed one before." He grinned when she brushed the melted snow from his hair. "Maybe you should try playing with snow sometime. Technically still water, right?"

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 04:28 AM

"Yes, just not in the right form." She said and then winked. "I'm not sure I like being in a different room than you. It's fine, I'll use a dress. And I'll see you in the morning?" She asked then grabbed her phone. She wanted to rest even after their sleep. She didn't want to be sleeping the wrong hours. She winked, shutting the door but not before giving him a flash of just what she was wearing. She then put her bag on the bed and pulled out a dress, then her pajamas. She put the dress on then creeped down to the bathroom, smiling as she saw it was open already. She entered, turned on the light and shut the door. Time to clean up, finally. Getting under the water spray was so wonderful, she closed her eyes and let it run through her hair. When she was done she stepped out and got redressed, exiting the bathroom after brushing out her hair. She entered her room and dropped her dirty clothes on her dresser, figuring she could clean them later. She wasn't used to not having servants.

Tomiko crawled onto her bed and yawned, shifting on the bed a few times. No water. She grabbed the vases, going back to the bathroom and filling them. She placed them around the room and then smiled. She felt better already. Crawling back into bed she curled up. Still not good enough, and now she wasn't sure what was missing.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 04:42 AM

Jason grinned at the little tease and then went into his own room and undressed. He had a pair of flannel lounge pants that he wore to bed, so he put those on, though he ignored a shirt for the time being. Throwing himself onto his bed, he stretched out. Ahh, his own bed again... Somehow, though, it seemed strangely empty. He glanced over at his bedroom door, almost expecting Tomiko to come in. Not that he would mind at all if she did.

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 04:52 AM

Tomiko sighed, pulling a pillow to her chest. She would go to Jason, if she knew which room he was in. She grabbed her phone and tapped it's screen. She had never even got his phone number. "Jason..." She whispered and sighed. She pushed out of her bed and padded outside her room. She made her way to the kitchen and smiled when she saw his mother. "Good evening. Thank you for graciously letting me stay." She bowed her head and pointed to the fridge. "Is the water bottles located in there?" Her English was getting funny. She was too tired.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 04:58 AM

Jason's mother nodded.

"There should be some in there," she replied. "If not, the rest of the case should be in the pantry." She pointed to the pantry door. She went back and forth across the kitchen, putting together her lunch for the next day. It was cheaper to bring her own lunch to work rather than going out for fast food.

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 05:01 AM

She found a water bottle in the fridge and then leaned against the counter. "How much do you know, if you don't mind me asking?" She floated the water bottle above her hand, doing her best not to look at the woman. "Do you know what your children did for me? Do you know...?" She frowned and kissed her lower lip, twirling the bottle.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 05:09 AM

"I know enough," she replied. She ignored how the Japanese girl played with the water. She was used to such things from Andy, so it didn't bother her. "Susanna didn't give me all of the details, of course, because such things shouldn't be known by any more people than necessary, but I know enough." She also knew that her son was head-over-heels for Tomiko. She could see it the moment she saw them together.

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 05:14 AM

"Thank you for being honest." She said and then moved from the kitchen. "Good night." She said and reentered her bedroom, sighing, wishing she had her boyfriends phone number. She didn't want to be alone in a house she wasn't used to, in a country that wasn't her own... She sighed, falling back down on her bed.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 05:16 AM

Jason listened to the conversation from down the hall. It wasn't hard to hear it. The house was mostly quiet, now, and his door was partially open. Getting up, he padded quietly down to Tomiko's room and knocked softly on the door.

"Hey," he said. "Mind if I come in?"

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 05:23 AM

She jumped up from the bed and opened the door, grabbing his arm and pulling him in. "Not at all!" She said and wrapped her arms around him. "I don't want to sleep without you." She said and then looked back up at him, and pushed her lips against his and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You are shirtless." She whispered and grinned.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 02:20 PM

"I can fix that," Jason offered as he wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the kiss. He'd forgotten that he was shirtless. It had never been an issue before. "I can go find a shirt if it bothers you."

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 05:08 PM

"No! No... I like it." She said and placed a hand on his chest, smiling up at him. His kisses were amazing, life altering and her head was spinning. She pulled away and glanced at him with all his amazing beautiful glory, and she shrugged, taking a drink of water and crawling onto the bed. "Your mom knows... something. About us. She knows we're together. Maybe we shouldn't break what seems as such an obvious placement of us a part. I don't want her upset."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 05:58 PM

"Don't worry about them," Jason said. "I can deal with them." Grinning, he literally swept her off her feet and carried her to the bed. "It's not a water bed, but I'm sure we can find one of those for you if you get your own apartment or something." He gave her another kiss and laid down with her.