Tsubaki16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-24-2011, 10:30 PM

Hmm as I am a newb I have no idea what to do...My name is N...Tsubaki16.HAHA THOUGHT YOU COULD GET ME!!! EIther way I was bored with Gaia and I typed in online hangouts and this came up and I fell in love with the style! Either way if I remember I will update this thread to become kind of walkthrough on how to get out of newb status and into veteran player! =3 Now I'm off to go play some games and buy me some clothes as I'm a nekkd!

*Kuu-chan*
*mewl*

Old 05-24-2011, 11:46 PM

Welcome to Mene :D There are actually Newbie Guides if you look in the forums. Those may be helpful ;)

Tsubaki16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-25-2011, 12:03 AM

Thank you person I actually did check those out and now I don't know what I'll do since this is supposed to be an intro post I guess I can start by listing my likes:
Cats, milk, dogs, foxes, lions, leopards, animals cookies flan uh stuffed animals drawing, porcelain dolls, stickers, soccer, DISNEY MOVIES, Kingdom Hearts I and II, writing, reading, Harvest Moon, most all anime mainly shoujo a few shounen and my top three are Fairy Tail Skip Beat Samurai Highschool and fourth and fifth are Naruto and Dengeki Daisy!!!

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-25-2011, 01:25 AM

Hiya Tsubaki!

A lot of our users here came from Gaia originally, so I think that you'll fit in just fine. :)

Do you have any pets of your own?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-25-2011, 04:32 AM

Hello, Tsubaki! Ahh, good, I'm not the only one who still has some stuffed animals. :lol: They're just too cute! Two sock monkeys and a Pat the Bunny currently sit on my bed.

Tsubaki16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-25-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Hello, Tsubaki! Ahh, good, I'm not the only one who still has some stuffed animals. :lol: They're just too cute! Two sock monkeys and a Pat the Bunny currently sit on my bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Hiya Tsubaki!

A lot of our users here came from Gaia originally, so I think that you'll fit in just fine. :)

Do you have any pets of your own?
to Knerd yes I do. I have what we call the domestic food chain, a cat, a dog and a bird named (in order=3 Cinnamon Angel and Jake. :> and to Cherry Flavored Antacid Hehe Stuffed animals are de bomb I have a fluffy golden retriever a not so fluffy goldie and a blue and pink doggie on my bed. I did have two tigers but my mom made me get rid of them :cry: eizer way I love your name Cherry Flavored Antacid

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-26-2011, 03:37 AM

Thanks! And you can call me just Cherry, it's less of a mouthful. :)

Aww, were the tigers getting old and icky, or just taking up too much room? I'll also admit to having a number of other stuffed animals stashed around the site... I still have my first teddy bear. He's very worn, the fur is completely worn off in some areas, but I still love him.

CrazySailorMoonFan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-27-2011, 09:17 PM

Hi welcome to Mene.Hopefully I'm going to get a pet doggie soon..probably a chihuahua.I am on my second day and its awesome here. Everyone is so nice

Tsubaki16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-28-2011, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySailorMoonFan View Post
Hi welcome to Mene.Hopefully I'm going to get a pet doggie soon..probably a chihuahua.I am on my second day and its awesome here. Everyone is so nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Thanks! And you can call me just Cherry, it's less of a mouthful. :)

Aww, were the tigers getting old and icky, or just taking up too much room? I'll also admit to having a number of other stuffed animals stashed around the site... I still have my first teddy bear. He's very worn, the fur is completely worn off in some areas, but I still love him.
They were getting old Cherry and my mom said that they were taking up too much space but I somehow managed to keep my doggies...:( I actually had a dream back around second grade that a tornado came to my house and I was holding him and he grew reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly big and he fought the tornado off and saved our house....Which is kinda weird now that I think about it cause of the tornado that just came by our house recently....It's weird cause it was going straight at us then it took like a right angle turn and went around us...I need to go check on my tiger...:shock: now that I've checked on my tiger and stolen him away so he can be with me..Chihuaha's are cute...unless you get the hairless ones.........I hope you enjoy your new puppy! :)

Last edited by Tsubaki16; 05-28-2011 at 02:38 AM.. Reason: Forgot to respond to CrazySailorMoonFan