kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 11-22-2010, 07:39 PM

Name: Lila Markel
Nickname: Ly
Race: Half vampire, half fire daemon
Sexuality: Bi, though preferrs guys
Powers/Gifts (includes fighting ability): Has a small amount of control over fire, though when she uses her own personal fire, it's icy blue. Has vampire strengths. Can fight excellently hand to hand combat and with her fans and a sword.
Preferred weapons: Blades fans, any type of sword.
Personality: Quiet, kind but not trusting. always looking for adventure and something that would keep her from her boredom.
Bio/Background: Lila was a shy child when she was younger due to her species. She didn't really like being a fire daemon but she was born that way. Her parents were loving and kind and they got through the world that hated their kind decently enough.
When she was about 7 years old, a vampire visit their small farm, asking for shelter for the night. No need for real details, by the end of the night, her parents were dead and she had been bitten, left to crave blood and turn into a nasty vampire as soon as she drank blood herself, the fire daemon that she was would create a very powerful blood sucker as soon as she partook.
For years, she has been able to resist the cravings, staying away from most humanity except when she needed the warmth of a fire and live company. She's learned about new abilities she has due to her vampire half and has progressed in her studies of her fire side. And she's found her skin is colder than her normal heat. Fire daemons are supposed to be like fire to a humans' touch. Her skin is like death. And though she an still stay in the sun, she has developed an aversion to it.
Now, after 12 years, her cravings are too powerful, the urge to drink is starting to take its toll. She's hungry.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 11-22-2010, 09:45 PM

Name: Niav MacCoy
Race: Leprechaun
Sexuality: Straight
Powers/Gifts (includes fighting ability): Fast runner. Has a certain amount of control of luck, which can be either good or bad. She tends to run away from a fight, but if forced to she has several small daggers she fights with.
Preferred weapons: Small daggers. (Though being a leprechaun then are considered minuscule to a human)
Personality: She tends to be fun loving and outgoing. She can be childish from time to time because she is used to getting her way. She does not tend to appear serious about anything, hiding her feeling behind a childish nature.
Bio/Background: Born into a leprechaun village hidden away from the rest of the world, Niav had a fairly normal, boring childhood. She always wanted to explore the world, but the nature of leprechauns made them wary of the rest of the world, thus she wasn't allowed to go. Finally one day she got fed up and left, being banished by her actions, never being allowed to return. She has not regretted her decision, she travels from place to place, with most believing that she is merely a short elf. She loves trying new things and meeting new people.

Last edited by Eiiri; 11-24-2010 at 07:31 PM..

Snarglepus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2010, 12:39 AM

Name: Kita Lockman
Nicknames (if any): N/A
Race: Werecat
Sexuality: Straight
Powers/Gifts): Being very efficient in close combat Kita prefers to use her own body to fight or for an added punch steel knuckles accented with daggers. She is also extremely agile, almost catlike. Speaking of which when she reach puberty she found that she was able to transform herself into small black cat at will.
Preferred weapons: Knuckle Daggers
Personality: Much like her animal counterpart she'll appear stuck up but in actuality she is extremely insecure about herself so she acts superior to those around her hoping to impress.
Bio/Background: Kita's parents were lone gypies. When she was 13, not too long after she discovered her strange transformation ablilties, they were ambushed and killed by bandits. In the horror of the slaughter that was happening in front of her Kita turned herself into that small black cat and ran. Her powers saved her life, but left her alone. With no where to go she began travelling the country, visiting on village after another asking for work and a warm place to stay. Sometimes she made a honest penny and other times she would have to kill to survive.

seth1313
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-24-2010, 03:27 AM

Name: Sabien Black (Sable to his friends)
Nicknames (if any): Sable
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Bi
Powers/Gifts (includes fighting ability: don't have to name them all, just give a basic understanding. Things can be found throughout the story): Is able to influence the thoughts and actions of weak minded beings when looking them in the eyes, Also has low sunlight tolerances. Prefers to come out on cloudy days but can be in the sun for a short period of time or longer if fully covered. Skilled with a sword and hand to hand combat.
Preferred weapons: Light weight long sword
Personality: His moods shift easily. One moment he is a cluts and the next an asshole. It's often remarked that he is like dealing with 2 people in 1.
Bio/Background: Sabien doesn't like to talk about himself much or where he is from. He only reveals that he is from a wealthy family and would not like to return to his home lands. He prefers to keep his past a secret.

kionaredhawk

Old 11-24-2010, 05:42 PM

There is a small town that thrives at the edge of Dragon Wood. Closer to the forest then others usually dare go is the Reden Reed Tavern. It is a good, decent place for travelers to stop, even if it's so close to that dark place. Here, warmth, good food, abd a good bed do wanderers a world of good. This place also hides a secret: A beginning for those that seek to be what they must: and an ending for those that have searched for too long. Welcome to the Reden Reed Tavern of Parke Towne on the edgoe fo Dragon Wood in the land of Somal. Welcome indeed.

Ly stalked through the town, keeping to the shadows. She wasn't up to visiting with others just at the moment, nor did she want them to see the blood stained sleeve. She instead headed towards the local tavern that she had been told was the best in the area, service wise. She scowled. Why she was venturing near humans or other beings right now, she would never know.
She stopped just outside the tavern door, leaning against a tree, watching. She hoped there weren't many about right then. And that the inn-keeper and their help weren't human. That would save her a lot of trouble. She clutched the already half healed wound on her arm, took a deep breath (that she honestly didn't really need) and walked to the door and inside. There weren't many others about, thankfully. Or not yet.
She went to the bar and asked for a room, arm still holding her arm over the blood and wound. She got a key and went straight up to it and locked the door behind her.

~
Half an hour later, she emerged with clean clothes and a bandage over the wound. No blood was showing, her pitch black hair was clean and pulled up into a bun and she felt more refreshed...and hungry. Even knowing it was a bad idea, she headed down to the common area anyway. The place still wasn't too full and she took a seat near the fireplace, more lounging in it's shadow than the light. She did this often to hide her too pale skin. She sat there, drinking a glass of water, which she was barely able to stomach and watched the patrons and others in the place; her black eyes sometimes reflecting light as it flickered across her face.

(Just letting you guys know, I won't be on the next couple days cuz the thanksgiving holiday and lack of access to the interest again :( Sorry!)

Last edited by kionaredhawk; 11-24-2010 at 05:48 PM..

seth1313
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-24-2010, 06:01 PM

( I'll be gone tomarrow too, then I go back to work so it'll be hit and miss lol)

Sabien stumbled into the door backwards followed by two other men. They seemed pleased with themselves that they had caught him outside in the day light. Sabien pulled back the dark hood from his long coat and narrowed his eyes at the men who were debating how to split the reward money they were sure to get for Sabien.
Sabien wanted to inform them that not all vampires looked alike and the one on the wanted poster wasn't him.
"I bet we can get double for him if we take him to the mob he screwed over." One said with a smile.
Sabien rolled his eyes at them.
"You two are morons." He used his speed to grab the wanted poster from their hands and held it up beside his own face.
"This man is bald!" He snapped.
"So?" The one said dumbly. "Maybe you stopped shaving your head."
Sabien groaned. "This ,man also is three feet taller than I am and has a large scar on his face. Sorry but this face is un-marred by any imperfections." He narrowed his eyes and shoved the poster against the nearest wanna be bounty hunter. "You both are morons any way for hunting a vampire so openly. You realize you could both be killed?" There was true concern in Sabien's voice.
By now the bartender had walked over. He knew Sabien well and enjoyed his company after hours and Sabien helped clear out the roudy drunks.
"These guys bothering you Sable?" He asked worried.
"Nothing I can't handle Dale." Sabien now shifted and his eyes narrowed again. "Just get out before I tear your heads off." His voice shifted as well to deep and demonic in pitch.
The two men stared at him wide eyed and backed up toward the door. Sabien shifted moods so quickly it scared them, as it often did to those who didn't know him.
Once the men left Sabien took a seat at the bar with a sigh.
"Anything new?" He asked Dale.
Dale looked past Sabien to a woman sitting by the fire place.
"A new face for the day, besides that nothing." Dale was wiping down the bar.
Sabien turned slightly in his seat to see the new face.
"Well, after dark this place is going to get crazy I'm sure."

kionaredhawk

Old 11-24-2010, 07:32 PM

Ly watched the exchange, trying to melt more into the shadows as that conversation went on. More than anything, she did not want to be near vampires. Hopefully, he hadn't noticed her. Even more so, hadn't noticed what she was. Most times she smelled and could feel more like her fire demon self more than vampire but she was hungry. She didn't know if he would notice that at all. She took a long gulp of her water, pretending she hadn't noticed the men. This, of course, almost caused her to choke but she got it down and the closed her eyes. This could be bad. Perhaps I should just head back to my room, she thought.

seth1313
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-24-2010, 07:37 PM

Sabien got up and walked toward the fireplace and looked down at the new girl.
"You know this is a dangerous place to be.." He tilted his head to the side. The smell of blood nearby caught his attention, was she injured? He gave her a concerned look. "Are you ok?" He asked quietly. His eyes drifted to her arm. Even though it was covered and bandaged well the faintest of smell of blood still caught his attention. He wasn't for sure it was from her, but she was closest to him, all others in the bar were huddled near the front corners.

((Whats the post limit per day?))

kionaredhawk

Old 11-24-2010, 07:44 PM

(Lets go with five for now. I gotta go, so I'll reply next week :( Bye!)

seth1313
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-24-2010, 07:45 PM

((Ok hon. Have a good turkey day))

Eiiri

Old 11-24-2010, 07:54 PM

((yeah, I won't be on much, going to my grandmothers and there will be fights for her computer..which I won't win despite being the oldest..))

Niav approached the tavern, a dark cloak covering her hair and darkening her face. When she entered, she lowered it enough to show her face, and approached the bar. "Get out child," he growled at her, causing her to glare at him. This happened all the time with her. She would go places and due to her height, they always assumed her to be a child.

"I'm not a child," she said, after a moment to calm herself. She lowered her hood to show him her ears, hidden behind it. The man nodded in understanding. "An elf, eh, don't get many in these parts, though you are smaller than most I do see in here. Now, what can I do for ya?" the man told her grinning slightly. She mentally rolled her eyes, of course she was short for an elf, she wasn't one. "A beer please," she said politely, paying him as he passed it over to her.

She turned around, looking at the place before choosing a seat. It was cooler than she was used to, so she chose a spot near the fire. She noticed two others near there, having a sort of hushed conversation. She sipped her beer, tasting it. It wasn't as good as her family's brew, but nothing was. Her family was know for their brew, though it would almost never be found outside a Leprechaun or Elvin establishment.

Snarglepus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2010, 09:32 PM

____Kita Lockman____
Plip Plop Plip Plop. The droplets of water falling into a puddle when the leaf could no longer support the weight from the recent storm. But now the setting sun shined bright, blinding Kita. Well I suppose I should find somewhere to stay tonight, she thought to herself, making her way across the cobblestone streets. She met up with an appealing tavern, Reden Reed Tavern the worn oak sign read. Kita pushed aside the heavy doors with her slim but strong arms to expose a room with many chairs, a fireplace and of course just for her pleasure a bar.

Sitting herself upon a tall bar stool she waited for the bartender to finished pouring a beer for an elf. Surveying the area she noticed two beautiful people in the corner by the fireplace. The girl, correction, woman seemed a little uncomfortable by the mans presence. Kita was fascinated by their beauty, she didn't even hear the bartender slam his hand on the counter behind her.

"Hey! You want something?!" He scowled at Kita.
The poor man must've been waiting for some time expecting an answer from the oblivious girl. Blushing Kita replied, "Uh, yes actually... May I rent out a room for perhaps a few weeks while I find some work? Oh and a big mother of a glass of scotch."

The mans face lightened, extending a hand his composure changed, "Well of course you can! I'm Dale. Stay as long as you like! And the drink, it's on the house."
Kita eyed the man, she can't stand people who change in a blink of an eye, but maybe business wasn't so good right now and bargaining was the only way to keep people staying. But grateful for a free drink and a roof above her head she accepted. Swiveling her chair she leaned her back against the counter, took a hearty dose of scotch and continued to watch the room.

((Happy Turkey Day, being in Canada I had mine last month so I have nothing to do all week, but work hahah. But you enjoy!))

Snarglepus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2010, 11:47 PM

((guuuuuysssss!!!! I'm bored without you! imu ):))

kionaredhawk

Old 11-27-2010, 02:23 AM

(Sorry Snargle! Just with the holdiays, I cant get on a whole lot. :( )

Ly put her arms under the table, her black eyes glaring at him. "I'm perfectly fine. Thank you ever so much for your concern." She took a deep breath, taking away the glare from her face and the sarcasm from her voice. "Sorry. I haven't been in a good mood recently." She sighs. "Why are you asking anyway? I don't know you."
Her nostrils flared and she turned her head to the bar, where other just came in. One looked like a child but telling from the scent, she wasnt sure that was the truth. Plus she told the bartender that she wasn't, so she figured, an elfling? That was when the other came in. She wiggled her scrunched nose a little before turning her attention back to the vampire before her, waiting for a reply.

Snarglepus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2010, 08:24 AM

____Kita Lockman____
Kita may be what some consider a 'heavy drinker', but it still hits her just as hard as when she was a virgin in the drinking game. Finishing her last glass of scotch Kita placed both the glass and her face on the counter. Peering through the short glass her vision of the room was even more distorted making her hiccup. Her glazed eyes intently watched the conversation between the now bizarre shapes that were the handsome blonde man and beautiful black hair woman.

I wonder what they're talking about. I wanna know. So pretty. Awh, Screw it I'm just going to go pass out on my bed.

"Hery! Mister! Can I have my key noa?"
Kita drunkenly requested, with her hand outstretched. The bartender turned, getting the key from a cupboard. "Thaanks," she slurred snatching the key from the man's hand. Stumbling across the room Kita accidently bumped into a small figure in a cloak. "Shit, sorry kid."

(( Ahah, I know. I'm just impatient :P ))

Eiiri

Old 11-29-2010, 06:33 PM

Niev was content drinking her beer by the fire. The warmth brought by the beverage spread through her body, warming it more than the fire did. She finished the drink quickly, though it didn't effect her like it normally would someone her size. Growing up in a brewery may have had something to do with that or that she was a Leprechaun.

She was startled when she was hit by the other girl, she hadn't been paying attention to those around her. She had been engulfed in the flickering flames of the fire, watching the stories it told. "Its alright," she told the girl warmly. "Are you okay there? You took a bit of a fall"

Snarglepus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2010, 11:47 PM

____Kita Lockman____
Kita was caught off guard by the girls kindness. "Uh, yea. Thanks. Ahaha, just another night. Too much to drink ya know? What else is there to do on night like these?" Crap, I'm rambling again, Kita thought.

Blushing she wiped dirt off her knees and started to make her away up the stairs. She took a double take at the smalll girl and said a word of thanks. How could someone be so nice. I just plowed her over, like fuuuuuuuuu-. I don't get it. Well if she has the patience I wonder...

Kita was halfway up the narrow staircase and quickly, more so fell, down the stairs. "Hey! Uh, I don't know your name. Little Girl?" Kita was standing dumbly in front of the leprechaun, "Are you a local?"

Eiiri

Old 11-30-2010, 05:23 AM

Niev had to giggle at the other girl's excuse. Drunkenness was not common among leprechauns, but after she had left her home, she had encountered it many times. Usually it was with men, but she had met some drunk women in her travels. "Ah, alcohol, can be a friend or foe, eh?" she smiled at her, laughing slightly.

She watched the girl stumble towards the stairs, wondering if she should try and help her. Not that she'd be much good, as tiny as she was. She was not a very strong girl either.

Right as she tour her eyes away from the girl, she fell down the steps, landing in front of Niev again. "It's Niev. And no I'm not from around here, I'm just traveling," she told her, bending down in front of her. "What about you? Want to sit over at my table? It might be more difficult to fall down there."

kionaredhawk

Old 01-03-2011, 04:50 PM

(Hey guys. Do we want to keep this going or are we calling it dead? I'd like to if everyones up for it. I'm back now :) )

Eiiri

Old 01-03-2011, 05:27 PM

((I'm willing to go on with it.))

kionaredhawk

Old 01-03-2011, 06:15 PM

(Awesome. So two out of four want it to go on :) We'll wait a couple more days to see if the other two reply. If not, I'll send a pm and see what happens. Sound good?)