Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-22-2010, 04:32 AM

What is your favourite place to buy your clothes? Where do you regularly shop?

My favourite clothing store is American Apparrel, (even though it's going out of buisness soon..rumour) and it's really expensive for some stuff but their clothes are so comfy. Second to that is H &M. Then Urban Outfitters, American Eagle and Old Navy. I also usually buy clothes from thrift stores and second-hand stores like Value Village, you can get really neat clothes in there. Also I do shop at Winners from now and then too.

So ya, where do you like to shop?

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 08-22-2010, 04:34 AM

I like Ann Taylor's Loft, mostly because they have clothes for short girls and I am soooo tired of hemming my pants ;)

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-22-2010, 05:28 AM

I would really have to say that hands down I like Old Navy because they have good buys and a good variety of clothes. I usually like cuorderroys and the nice tshirts. The store usually has good deals all the time and there are plenty of sales that you can always find when you go at the right times. I am actually going again next week.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-22-2010, 06:17 AM

I love Star 80. It's this cute little punk/goth/whatever store in my city. Not sure if it's anywhere else. Band T's, corsets, killer tanks, plaid skirts, PVC clothing, kick ass boots, body jewelry, belt buckles. Unfortunately it's really expensive, so I'm always trying to save a lot before I go in to buy some incredible piece, that I can guarantee I'll never see someone else wearing.

Shiki Nekozawa
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Shiki Nekozawa

Old 08-22-2010, 07:54 AM

I like Hot Topic & Old Navy. Those are pretty much the only 2 stores I shop at for myself.

Safiah
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2010, 06:39 PM

Well I work at Target and as a result shop there... A LOT. I get a decent discount there and a chance to watch the ads for good deals so it just seems to make sense. I don't really care about brand name stuff and have simple tastes so it works for me.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-23-2010, 04:24 PM

hmm...Depends. I mostly just flit between stores for whatever catches my attention at the moment. I love Hot Topic for accessories, but not usually a lot of clothing. I get all my really cool belts and socks there. Some good shirt finds, like the Power Ranger hoodie I've got on now >D, but never pants. All they sell are skinnies or tripp. We managed to find some good stuff at Forever 21, too. 0.o They don't usually carry anything I like, though.

So, no particular favorites, I guess. ^_^"

Hey its Marise
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2010, 06:55 PM

I LOVE H&M and Charlotte Rousse :heart:

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-23-2010, 08:00 PM

Goodwill! \o/
I don't really like paying more than $5 for a shirt. I'll occasionally splurge on a piece, but other than that, I'm a total cheapskate, so I pretty much just buy from Goodwill. :lol: Sometimes from walmart's clearance racks.

I really love window shopping at Modcloth, though. Had I the funds, I swear I'd spend hundred and hundreds of dollars there. I also like occasionally peeking in at H&M and American Apparel, too. Though the American Apparel pictures tend to be a bit... "oh look, there's your nipple." They do have some nice clothes, though.

Toxic Doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2010, 10:26 PM

Hot Topic ftw? .... I just adore tutus, platforms, and chains..
Mmm.. If only everyday were Halloween, my life would be perfect
XD LMFAO

FeliaFalls
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2010, 10:29 PM

Rue 21. They have the best clearance racks and I'm kind of cheap when itcomes to clothes. Since i'm an outdoorsy type, they'll get ruined somehow.

But Rue 21 is nice. ^^

`o r e o
Steadily emerging with grace

Old 08-24-2010, 12:54 AM

i like to shop at hot topic and charlette russe

ThyFaerieQueen
Chase the Morning, Yeild for Not...

Old 08-24-2010, 01:52 AM

I always love going into Charlotte Russe, but don't shop their often. I mostly get my clothing at places like JC Penny, Sears and Kohls, because I keep the stuff FOREVER and it doesn't break and fall apart easily. And it's actually cute clothing. Forever 21 for accessories, mostly.

What I really love doing, is going to the Rennaisance Faires and trying to find something awesome for a reasonable amount. Like poet's blouses and long skirts and things of such. That makes me happy.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 08-24-2010, 04:17 AM

Jay Jays XD

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-24-2010, 04:20 AM

I also like shopping at a store called RW & Co. It's a little more high-endish, but I do like their styles. They make me feel so professional, and I buy all my clothes for interviews there.

Aemilia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2010, 02:44 PM

I usually shop at JC Pennys, Kohls, and Old Navy. I don't really shop for clothes often though and I only go those places because my mom gets discounts. If I had my way, I'd buy clothes online. I love unique vintage pieces, and Lolita clothing. While it's not practical, I would like to have my entire wardrobe consist Lolita clothing. My favorite Lolita shops are Innocent World and Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. Since it's extremely expensive and formal I don't have many pieces. I haven't bought anything from Modcloth or Etsy but I have browsed those sites and love their clothing. The only downside to shopping online is that I don't have a credit card so I have to use paypal and you can't try clothing on.
I've noticed that many of you mentioned American Apparel. I was thinking about getting some clothing from there because all their garments are made in the United States. It's very hard to find clothing not made in China or any other country where workers are treated poorly. I know JC Pennys, Kohls, and Old Navy do so I'm a bit of a hypocritical mentioning this. I might start shopping there even though it's expensive.

Last edited by Aemilia; 08-24-2010 at 02:52 PM..

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 08-24-2010, 11:34 PM

I love American Eagle and Forever 21. Their stuff is reasonably priced and cute, although Forever 21 doesn't always have good quality clothes like AE does.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 08-25-2010, 12:27 AM

I dont really have a favourite store. I just go into them and if they have a shirt or whatever that I like well, wahey, its my lucky day! I must say that I dont exactly like big chain stores, their clothes always look the same to me so I try to go shopping at small boutiques when I go on holidays. The clothes are a bit more expensive but I use the saved money from the clothes I would of bought from the chain stores.. Even if I have to go without new clothes for months on end. I forgot to mention that I live in a pretty small town so we dont have the fancy pants shops like capital citys have, just chain stores. It all works out great ;D