Devotchkin

Old 08-04-2009, 12:31 AM

Ummm..... ok so this is my Firts topic!

Here I am going to post many short stories about lots of diffrent things, I will change/add a new story everyday!

......or atlest every few days lol

Devotchkin

Old 08-04-2009, 12:32 AM

It was dark. Very dark and damp in the alley way behind my house. I don't know where I was going really, just wanted to get out, and I had heard about a club not to far from my house. My parents had told me not to go but I was mad at them ad just ducked out my bed room window.

There where puddles on the ground and the ally was bricked so it made a steady click click click splach as I went along. It was cold and I started to regreat not brining a coat. 'Sweaters are worm but not when they have Mid-Drift' I mumbled to myself with a small chuckle. not really load enough for anyone to here expesally in this empty alley.

Then I heard someone say, "ha ha yeah, I guess the whole showing off your flat stumach thing defeats the point of the sweater but you certanlly look cute in it," the voice was young, flirt, but kinda grough and just a tad bit creepy. I spun around scared to see what kind of silent man had joind me in this quite alley with out me even noticing. He meet my pace and my shocked look with a cool, calm, "Hey. Sorry if I scared you, Names Jack." He stuck out his hand as if to shack mine but I did nothing the silence of his foot steps and the way he came from no where was enough to make me cassuse of him. He picked up on my suspecens and continued. "I live just above you, I heard your fight with your parents. You know there kinda right, there are alot of wierd people in this town, and you really dont know anyone. I met you the other day" he paused waiting for my reaction. "My parents had me come down and offer to help?" he tried cocsing a memory.

"Oh, Yeah my parentals said you seemed nice"
"Well I do try and keep up apperances ha ha ha..."
"Hmm ... so what you heard us and just thought you would come fallow me?"
"Umm... no"
"then?"
"Well I just thought you could use some company. You know someone to help you actully find the place, and make sure you dont get kidnapped" he smiled proble chuckling to himself.
"Hmm.. well I guess you can I mean, sance your here and all"

His attatued instantly changed and with slight amusment he stopped and added "Good cause you already passed the club,"he was all the sudden cocky, he pointed behind me and out his hand on my back leading me down yet another and darker alley. This one lead to a bug wear house looking building. He bandged on a meatle door and when it opend the room on the other side was completly white amd the large gruff man standing there was in all black! Jack put his arm around me and flashed him a card. "She is with me" was all it took and the big guy opend another door that lead to a long hall and at the end of the hall was the club. I could just slightly here the music, fante in the background. It was fast and raving. the kind that got your blood pumping! The lights where going an even from here you could see the bursts of every color protruding from the room. Jack leanded his head close to mine, " my parents own this place," he slid his hand down to my hip and pulled me closer to him," stick close to me and you can have whatever you want" he smiled and kissed my temple. I know, or at lest think he was trying to be sexy but some how it freacked me out just as much as it impressed me.

Last edited by Devotchkin; 08-05-2009 at 05:02 PM..

Devotchkin

Old 08-04-2009, 12:32 AM

At the door there was another man, he asked my age and Jack told him not to worry about it and he took my hand leading me up a small spirel stair case. There where little yellow lights in the steps that made it look like you where walking in space and there was so many lights and strobes that the hole room moved to the music!

Jack held out a black glass door for me to enter and I did. Inside was much calmer and not as many lights. It was dark with blue and purple covers on all the lights exept the ones in the floor and walls, just like on the steps it looked like I was in space. "you like it?" Jack wispperd in my ear " I decorated it. Its kinda a hoby of mine."

"yeah its pretty"
"Oh look over here" he pointed to the wall behind me. It was more black glass only you could see through it and you could see everyone dancing down there! But you could not here there music. There was a more calm, steady beat inside this room. "So, what do you want to drink?"
"Eh I don't know I have never Dranks before really. The drinking age is hire where I lived."
"Oh he said in surprise. Well then tonight shall be fun, Eh? Why don't I go grab you some things to try and we will find what it is you like."

I turnd to tell him I didn't want to really drink that much but there was already a butler looking man standing right next to him and talking his order. I walked over to him right after he orderd the drinks. "Well, I guess sance your the one ordering the drinks your the one incharge of me for tonight ha ha ha don't let me do anything to stupied ok?"

"Ha Ha I wont, promise" then he smiled leaning in, "unless it's with me"
I smiled and giggled and looked up at him slightly impressed my his straght forword flirting.

"So is this how you try to saduce all the new girls in town?"
"Ha Ha I'm not trying to saduce anyone, why? Is it working?"
"Ha Ha yeah I guess you could say I might be falling for your Flaching and Austantasuse Charm."
"Oh come on now that just makes me some like a little spoiled rich boy" he said with a fake paut and then a laugh and smile as the butler mand brought over a rack of drinks all in what looked like little viles. The kind you see in hospitals that they put blood in and the liquids inside where all diffrent colors too. "just pick one, down it and tell me what you like. these three are yours" he ponted and then unhucked them from the tray.

One was green, one pink and the last was orange. They all where neon colord and glowing. The First one went down smooth and cold, "Hmm greens kinda cold." The second, the pink went down like frozzen Fire, and made my belly worm. I liked my lips and smiled eyeing the other two pink viles in his case, then swallowed the last. the last was sweet but burnd my thought like nothing I had ever felt in my life. I shook my head to try and get rid of the feeling and Jack laughed at me.

"So you like them?"
"Yeah what was that?"
"Ha Ha I can't tell you. If I told you you wouldnt need me to get your drinks for you anymore" he said with cruced smile and then told the butler to boing some more in bigger glasses this time. "Come I have some people for you to meet. There just som friends of mine."

Last edited by Devotchkin; 08-05-2009 at 05:41 PM..

Devotchkin

Old 08-04-2009, 12:33 AM

reserved.

Devotchkin

Old 08-04-2009, 12:33 AM

reserved..

Devotchkin

Old 08-04-2009, 12:34 AM

reserved ...

Devotchkin

Old 08-04-2009, 12:38 AM

reserved . . .