xXxRitsuKoruxXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2009, 08:58 PM

:):(:shock::|:o:insane::roll::sarcasm::sweat:~*EMO TIONS RUN HIGH*~:sweat::sarcasm::roll::insane::o:|:shock::(: )

plot: This is it! were all just starting high school at Emotes high, where everyone expresses their emotions a bit too much...:sweat:

genre: comedy, romance, slice of life

rules:
1. no godmotting
2. romance is incouraged, but dont make it the big thing. make COMEDY the big part of this RP
3. follow Menewsha's rules
4. have fun!
5. try to post atleast every 3-4 days. anyone who isnt on for a week, I'll have to kill them off. if you know you wont be on for a while, please tell me
6. I can change and create new rules at any time. be aware of that.

SKELETON:
name:
personality:
pic: (I love anime pics, if you can)
other:

Im only allowing 9 other people to play (for now, at least). so I need 4 more females and 5 more guys. If you see that there are already that many, than im sorry. first come, first serve.

PLEZ POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!!! AND DON'T POST ANYTHING FOR THE RP UNTIL I SAY SO!!!

GIRLS:
1. xXxRitsuKoruxXx- Karma
2. ♥Martyr♥- Alex Cleeanee
3. Xx I-RAWR xX- Ana Clane
4. Couture_myass- Celest
5. Roslynn Von Nightshade- Ginevive Sloghan

BOYS:
1. Ethileen- Keleth Hareis
2. ll Xiao Mai Shan ll- Troy JeongJi
3. white2fire- James Grace
4. Talitha001- Neo Vartos

Last edited by xXxRitsuKoruxXx; 10-20-2009 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: added 2 more people to Rp.

xXxRitsuKoruxXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2009, 09:05 PM

name: Karma
personality: kind, smart, likes wearing gothic and punk clothes, short-tempered, can fight, usually never falls in love, because she's afraid of being heartbroken
pic:
other: both of her parents are dead, so she lives with her older brother who seems to almost never be home because he goes to work when Karma comes home from school

xXxRitsuKoruxXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2009, 09:15 PM

NOTE: forget what the title of this thread is saying,
it is now accepting characters!!!

♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 10-06-2009, 08:16 PM

Oh; seems fun I'll join

name: Alex Cleeanee
personality: She's into music; emo-ish; quiet; funny; good disser XD
pic: Clcikyyy
other: She chose to go to emotes school because she likes to see others and herself express; lives with step sister.

Last edited by ♥Martyr♥; 10-06-2009 at 08:20 PM..

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-06-2009, 10:32 PM

(( I'll join))

xXxRitsuKoruxXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-09-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couture_myass View Post
(( I'll join))
then can you please make a profile of you're character? I cannot add you until I know who you're going to play

Ethileen
The Bunny Theif =O
Send a message via MSN to Ethileen

Old 10-09-2009, 06:32 PM

[[ Joining =) ]]
Name: [special=%2$s]Keleth Hareis [/special][Leth, Kel]
Personality: Keleth is a quiet cool-type, called by [wiki=fan]%2$s[/wiki] girls at his other school. Though, Keleth hated the attention those girls gave him and always complained to his mother, who was the only person that understood him. Keleth's mother sent him to another school where she beleived he'd fit in. Its his first day and he's curious, not nervous or excited.
Cut down: Keleth is quiet,stong,independant and wants a girl to love him for him, not the way he is ro his looks.
Pic:

[
COLOR="DarkRed"]
Other: Keleth's right ear is pierced
[/COLOR].

Last edited by Ethileen; 10-09-2009 at 06:40 PM..

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-09-2009, 07:35 PM

[[[waiting for the start-ation >O]]]

ll Xiao Mai Shan ll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll Send a message via MSN to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll Send a message via Yahoo to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll

Old 10-09-2009, 08:41 PM

Name: Troy JeongJi
Personality: For some reason people take Troy and fit him in that universal status quo of 'the bad guy'. Just because he carries a katana around doesn't mean he is a bad guy. Try having a group of mobs chasing after you for money that your father was in debt for, until he signed off his son's name to pay his debt. Anyhow, if you like adventure, life on the run and care, he might just be your man.
Pic:

xXxRitsuKoruxXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-10-2009, 08:27 PM

cool. one we get at least one more girl and one more guy and I put them on the list we can start! yaay!

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-10-2009, 08:29 PM

Awesome.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 10-10-2009, 11:40 PM

(( Can I join?))

name: Ana Clane
personality: Is mostly quiet and by herself.She doesn't make friends easily but can kick butt.She is usually outside or training.
pic:
other: N/A

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2009, 11:44 PM

name: Celest
personality: She comes across as a very mean person. She was battered emotionally in her last school because she was emo/goth. She left that school and has now joined this current school. To make sure people don't tease her about her emo-ness, she wears a lot of pink and bows in her hair. She is obviously not being true to herself and needs someone to show her that.
She is bi-curious and likes the company of girls but also lusts after boys. She loves to draw and write and also play violin. She hides this talent of hers as people would bully her because of it.

Roslynn Von Nightshade
Welcome, one and all. I, am Rosl...

Old 10-11-2009, 04:32 PM

Still Accepting?

name:Ginevive Sloghan
personality:Mischievous, Adventurous, Inquisitive, Fun-loving.
pic:

other:She tends to creep up on people...

white2fire
^_^

Old 10-14-2009, 10:10 AM

(I'd like to join)

name: James Grace
personality: mysterious, rebel, sarcastic, loyal. Wears comfortable yet cut up clothes.
pic: He's the one on the left with the jacket

other: Has a scar on his left hand which he covers up with arm warmers or things like that. Lives with parents and two younger brothers.

xXxRitsuKoruxXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2009, 07:34 PM

yaay! now we can start <3
anyone like to go first?

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-15-2009, 07:41 PM

name:Neo Vartos
personality:He loves to flirt with girls more than anything. Hes a bit of a jock. He loves sports and manly things. He spends his time watching foot ball games.
other: (hes the brother to my girl character lol If you open for more Ill add Alana)

am I to late to join?

Last edited by Rosebleed; 10-18-2009 at 04:00 PM..

white2fire
^_^

Old 10-16-2009, 04:55 AM

((I'll start I suppose.
@Talitha: double posting isn't allowed. Just to let you know.))

James Grace had only just woken up to the alarm clock on his bed. "Another day at school," he mumbled as he got out of his bed. After getting dressed in his regular black T-shirt, jeans, and some black fingerless gloves he came out of his room and went to wake his brothers up. Soon he was out the door and headed towards Emotes high.

He got to the front doors of the school not too early but also not too late. He didn't need another detention from his homeroom teacher, so he had decided to get a little bit earlier to school lately. In fact he just might enjoy meeting people he had previously not know had existed.

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2009, 06:02 PM

Keely was awake put didn't open her eyes. She could sense the amber glow coming from her slightly open curtains. There was complete silence in her dark room. Oh yes, Keely remembered, School. She slowly got out of bed, placing her toes on the soft black carpet. The silence did not stir, nothing in her room was disturbed. The faint glow seemed to exude calm and peace. This would be a great time to right a poem....

Keely finished off in the bathroom. She had to refrain herself from wearing her trusted black eyeliner, instead methodically applying some pretty pink eyeshadow and a little mascara. She plunged her hand into her closet, automatically sensing her tight MyChem t-shirts and black skinny jeans. Immediately she dropped her hand and opened the doors fully. Inside a plastic bag was a new pink tank top and a white denim skirt she had just bought. Reluctantly she put them on and stared at herself in the mirror. Staring back was a girl who looked pretty and preppy. She sighed heavily, this person she was staring at was a stranger.

Keely walked to school with her bag slung over her shoulder. Great, she thought. Time for the new me.....

Last edited by Couture_myass; 10-16-2009 at 06:04 PM..

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-16-2009, 07:33 PM

Neo got up outta bed and grinned. Today was the big day. Football tryouts. He knew he was a shooin for the captain of the team. He got dressed fast and stood in front of the mirrior.
"You are a hot girl magnet." He gelled his hair and packed his books and football uniform. He was so happy now if only he could get through his classes fast. He took off outside and stood waiting for the bus. When it arrived he sat down in the very back. Lets see if any hot girls are riding the bus today. He said to himself.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-16-2009, 07:49 PM

Alex woke up with her eyes softly bringing her to life. The music of her alarm clock made her smile and she lay there until it shut off. She sighed getting up from her stomach and stretching. She had about half an hour before classes started and she then had realized that. "Hm." She sighed as she leaped out of bed moping to the bathroom, tossing off her close onto the toilet. As she stepped into the shower. She shivered as the water was never soothing. Throwing on her black Tee and tinted jeans, with her high top shoes, she ran downstairs and saw her breakfast laying scattered on the table. Her sister was kind enough to leave something. 'Thanks....sis.' she thought. Her step sister would never make alex breakfast or anything. Alex just usually have to put up with a few crackers. But she was glad school was starting, she could become someone. She was going to Emotes high, for gods sake! Of course her step sister would be there, but she would ignore her as much as possible. Alex didn't have t wait for a bus, she could just walk if she wanted to, it wasn't that far away from her own house. She left the house, locking it up and stuffed her headphones into her ear. The sun beat down on her and she squinted. Her backpack hung on her shoulder and her hair was let down in a messy way. She walked up to the school and stopping as she saw the kids starting to gather on the school grounds. She let out a deep breath and thought 'Well, better than middle?' she thought and frowned. She walked her way through the crowd...

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2009, 11:19 PM

Keely joined the mass of people trying to squeeze through the front doors. She wasn't used to being squashed around so many human beings. Usually in her old school she would make sure she was invisible.

Keely became impatient and tried to storm her way through until she bumped into a girl with short black hair, wearing a black tee. Keely would have greeted her warmly but then remembered who she was supposed to be. 'Ew,' she said, as if looking at the girl was like finding something growing under the sink.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-16-2009, 11:24 PM

Alex squeezed through people and bumped into a girl. She frowned at her and leaned back to see who she was. "Ew? Excuse me?" She asked. She didn't think the people at this school would express their emotions this fast and efficiently. Alex smiled as she realized who she is. She was being squished by others and She tried her best to hear what the girl was trying to say.

[[[wait why did you say ew?]]]

Talitha001

Old 10-17-2009, 12:54 AM

Neo got to school and unloaded with the rest of the kids. He sighed no cute girls. What was the point of the bus then? He watched as the other yelling kids began to squeeze into the school and waited in the back of the crowd for an opening. He saw some girls talking and smiled. He walked up to them

((keely and alex is who they are btw))

"Hi hotties." He smiled at them "What are you to babes up to?"

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-17-2009, 01:34 AM

Alex was waiting for the girls reply but a guy came up to them. This was only the first day but Alex thought, its an emote school. He asked them whats up and all and alex looked at the girl hoping she would speak up. Alex was never the loud one, she was more to her self. She could speak for herself, but she chose not to. Alex smiled to the boy as a reply at his not so ostentatious question. She got this as a warning of how this school would run...