XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 04-01-2012, 08:34 AM

New in Town, With Howls All Around

This isn't your average Rp, the complete title says it all.

Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza--The Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași. It's a Romanian University and you're here as a foreign exchange student or as a citizen of Romania either here on scholarship or student loans. Lovely Romania the place of Vlad Dracul--legends of Vampires and Werewolves alike.

Onto the supernatural--a topic I stumble upon often well, the student of this University are obviously not your typical students. You've got your breathers (humans), howlers (werewolves), fangers (vampires), and much-much more.

If you can dream it you can be it, there's complete insanity going on under the noises of the professors and the dean whether they're involved or not. It's happening and it probably won't stop. Anything from sacrifices to missing students to miscellaneous romance, will it ever stop?

Rules and Skeleton as followed.

Rules:

- No God-modding, if you going to do something extremely irrational work ask me if it's okay and also whomever, IF whomever you're doing with talk with them, too.
- Posts must be at least four sentences.
- You must be semi-literate.
- Don't tick me off
- P.M. me your skele
- Last, but not least have fun.
- Ooo, before I forget put the word 'Investigating' at the bottom of your skeleton, so that I know you have read everything I have written

Skeleton:

Name:
Race:
Description:
Bio:
Additional Information:

----------

Bios:

Quote:
Avatars Name: XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Name: Raven Marie Langdon
Race: Human, for now
Height: 5' 3"
Description:
Bio: Foreign exchange student here on a scholarship. I'm serious about my education and I prefer for nothing to get in the way of my education, but love would be nice to encounter..
Additional Information: I'm rather shy, and my dyslexia does have it's draw backs. I prefer to study in a group.

Name:Finx Sunfara
Race:Vampire
Height:5 foot 2 inches
Description:
Bio:Finx is a pureblood vampire one of the few surviving today. Both her parents were vampires so she grew up in a very diffrent kinda of home this will be the first time she has been out of her home since her parents death.

Name:Kya Archer
Race:Fae
Height:4 foot 9 inches
Description:
Bio:Kya is more of a fall fairy but she never really felt like she belonged in the fairy school so she decided to try something else.

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 04-05-2012 at 02:15 AM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 04-05-2012, 07:03 AM

From the plane ride, to the train ride across country, then onto the bus ride to her new home for the next four to eight years. The driver shook her awake, "Miss, we are here."

"Thanks for waking me up, I must have dozed off," She responded softly as she gathered her luggage and finally walked off the bus stumbling along on up to the school. She paused and pulled out her packet. Instructions as followed, report to office, acquire room key and mapped layout. She headed on to the office pulling out her identification--flashing it she received what was needed and headed on her way.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2012, 01:28 AM

Finx come to inside her coffin and sighed she hated walking up at this hour but best to not be late on her first day of school. With the clicha of a vampire movie she rose from her coffin and yawned though her coffin hair messed up the scary of it. Slowly she got dressed and brushed her hair then had to run to catch the bus which don't do much to her mood or her thrist luckly though she kept a can of blood it her purse just in case.

Kya ran down the street towards her new school her bloosom or wings carefully bond and made invisble by her shirt. Cursing she almost tripped but managed to keep going. She couldn't be late for school but she hadn't really wanted to go when her wings first showed themselves this morning she had seen it coming it was fall after all and she was a fall fairy. With a smile she made it into the school without much trouble and into class.