Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-17-2018, 08:00 AM

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. SEND ME A PM IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

Hi, hi! It's your friendly neighborhood Mira here!

I'm looking for some awesome people to write with!

A few little things you should know before writing with me...

I'm twenty-five, currently work with animals (I pet-sit and help socialize feral cats), I'm obsessed with video games, and I also have aspirations of becoming a published author one day. I work unusual hours, but I'm usually available most of the day on weekdays. Weekends are a busy time for me and I may not be able to post at all on Saturday or Sunday. I suffer from a slew of health problems that sometimes force me to go MIA for a day or two. If I disappear without warning, just shoot me a PM to see if health issues are getting me down!

As far as RPs go...
+I prefer to keep RPs on Mene in threads, but I'm also open to E-mail RPs.
+I like to write. A lot. Please be able to write at least three paragraphs for me in your responses or I'm liable to get bored and unmotivated pretty quickly. :(
+I'm okay with a few grammar mistakes, but if it's happening in every single sentence that's a bit too much for me.
+I like all of my RPs to have a little bit of romance, but platonic relationships or a cutesy family-centric premise I'm sometimes fine with for certain RPs.
+I'm seeking primarily MxM romantic pairings, but sometimes I crave a FxF or MxF pairing. Most of the pairings listed here are MxM and will be specifically marked if they are not.
+I'm looking for fandom RPs. Mostly video game fandoms. At the moment I am not keen on original RPs. It's all dependent on my current mood. If you don't see a fandom you're interested in my list feel free to ask me about it! There's a chance that I may know it and be willing to write about it.
+Canon x Canon pairings are for the most part preferred for fandoms. Open to OC x OC and Canon x OC for select fandoms.
+As far as romantic stuff goes I play mainly switch characters, but I also play primarily dominant or submissive characters.
+If there's gonna be sexytimes, it's gotta be off-site through e-mails and you must be eighteen or older (or it absolutely won't happen). The balance of the RP should be about 85% plot, 15% sexytimes.
+No underage characters in a sexual romantic pairing with an adult character. If a fandom pairing calls for it ages will be bumped up to eighteen immediately OR if both characters are underage there can be romance, but it can't get sexy.
On to what I'm actually looking for...
+Titles and pairings listed in RED are things I'm currently craving.
+Pairings are not in any dominant/submissive order.
+I'm up for doubling for some pairings. Just ask!
+If a role in a pairing is UNDERLINED that means I'd prefer to play that role.
+FxF pairings will be surrounded by $s. Pairings that could be FxF will have a single $ at the end.
+MxF pairings will be surrounded by $s. Pairings that could be MxF will have a single $ at the end.
+I have listed some pairings that include three or more characters--I'm open to a teeny-tiny group role-play like that. That or one of us plays two characters while the other plays one. I've UNDERLINED the role I would most prefer to play in that setting.
+If a pairing is followed by a ** it means I have one or more plots in mind for it!
Original RPs
Nothing right now.
Assassin's Creed
Leonardo da Vinci x Ezio Auditore
Vieri de Pazzi x Federico Auditore**
BioShock
Delta x Augustus Sinclair**
Bully Scholarship Edition
Bif Taylor x Johnny Vincent
Derby Harrington x Bif Taylor**
Derby Harrington x Bif Taylor x Johnny Vincent**
Derby Harrington x Johnny Vincent**
Gary Smith x Jimmy Hopkins**
Gary Smith x Jimmy Hopkins x Pete Kowalski (For this to work Pete can't constantly be a whiny coward)
Gary Smith x Pete Kowalski** (For this to work Pete can't constantly be a whiny coward)
Gord Vendome x Jimmy Hopkins**
Gord Vendome x Vance Medici**
Tad Spencer x Peanut Romano​**
DotHack//G.U.
Endrance (Kaoru Ichinose) x Haseo (Ryou Misaki)**
Endrance (Kaoru Ichinose) x Haseo (Ryou Misaki) x ANY OTHER MALE CHARACTER(s)​
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
OC (Male!Khajiit) x OC$
OC (Male!Khajiit) x OC (Dragonborn)$**
OC (Male!Khajiit Dragonborn) x OC$​**
Fable
Reaver x Prince of Albion**
$Reaver x Princess of Albion$**
Reaver x Male!Sparrow**
$Reaver x Female!Sparrow$**
Five Nights at Freddy's
+Animatronics are still animatronics, with some anthro qualities. All plots listed with a canon human can also be done with an OC human. You may be able to cajole me into doing an anthro AU or humanoid animatronics for this series if you present me with a fantastic plot.
Bonnie x Mike Schmidt**
Bonnie x OC (Human)$**
Foxy x Bonnie
Foxy x Freddy
Foxy x Mike Schmidt**
Foxy x OC (Human)$**
Freddy x Mike Schmidt**
Freddy x OC (Human)$**
Male!Funtime Foxy x OC (Male!Human)
Funtime Freddy x Male!Funtime Foxy
Funtime Freddy x OC (Human)[$
Mike Schmidt x ALL/MULTIPLE Animatronics$**
OC (Male!Human) x ALL/MULTIPLE Animatronics$**
Springtrap x OC (Human)$**
Toy Bonnie x Jeremy Fitzgerald**
Toy Bonnie x OC (Male!Human)**
Grand Theft Auto V
Trevor Philips x Michael De Santa/Townley**
Younger!Trevor Philips x Younger!Michael De Santa/Townley**​
Invader Zim
Purple x Red**
Purple x Red x Zim
$Lard Nar x Miyuki$
Zim x Dib​**
Left 4 Dead
Infected (OC) x Survivor (OC)$**
Infected (OC) x Infected (OC)$​
Portal
$GLaDOS x Chell$​
SCP Containment Breach
SCP-096 x OC (Human)​$**
Tales of Symphonia
Lloyd Irving x Zelos Wilder**
Undertale
+Monsters are still monsters--no humanoid forms. UT universe only.+
Papyrus x Adult!Frisk$
Papyrus x Human!OC$
Papyrus x Mettaton
Papyrus x Mettaton x Sans
Sans x Adult!Frisk$**
Sans X Human!OC$**
Sans+Papyrus x Adult!Frisk$**
Sans+Papyrus x Human!OC$​**
Warrior Cats
OC x OC$$
Zootopia
OC x OC$$

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 02-15-2018 at 08:48 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-19-2018, 12:02 AM

Hey there. I've been wanting to do a plot that involved daemons, spirit/soul animals, or intelligent animals companions in some way as well as a human cast. Seems like something you might like? I don't have any specific ideas, but anything in that realm would be fun.
If not, I'd also be willing to do a warrior cat rp. I haven't read the books in ages, but I do have an OC I've been using lately and enjoy.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-20-2018, 03:36 AM

Sending PM.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-15-2018, 08:52 PM

Still looking for RPs. In particular I am MEGA-CRAVING Undertale and will unconditionally love anyone who's down for that! :D